VN Ren'Py Completed A Moment of Bliss [v5.0.1 Final] [Lockheart]

4.10 star(s) 65 Votes

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
why if i choose naturalist path, the moment we meet Mr Henry WEest he speak as his father's company is the reason of the behaviour of Rose's legacy illness as he messed up with them genetically, wich should be the transhumanist path?
and another thing that seems not right is how easy seems for all these virgins to being deflored...no pain, no blood, no streuggling..hMc put it in all at once with no issue at all?? this is a bit out of place, to me

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is the reason plain and simple - they are genetically unique and exhibit unique traits when hit with the hype of MC pheromones attacking their feeble, totally devoted pleasure centers and thus they are absolutely overwhelmed into total bliss by the whole experience. this is all in the very name of the game.
the moment we meet Mr Henry WEest he speak as his father's company is the reason of the behaviour of Rose's legacy illness as he messed up with them genetically
This game is a moment of bliss .. with the right people going into hyperdrive blissfully.
another thing that seems not right is how easy seems for all these virgins
Each and every one of these disarmingly gorgeous sweet honeys have the right DNa to bond with MC in a very symbiotically harmonious ”the one my folds were moddelled for”
trope we hear in many AVNs - it is like her pleasure centers were designed to welcome his pelasure inducing throbbingly hard nethusiasm.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
This is the reason plain and simple - they are genetically unique and exhibit unique traits when hit with the hype of MC pheromones attacking their feeble, totally devoted pleasure centers and thus they are absolutely overwhelmed into total bliss by the whole experience. this is all in the very name of the game.

This game is a moment of bliss .. with the right people going into hyperdrive blissfully.

Each and every one of these disarmingly gorgeous sweet honeys have the right DNa to bond with MC in a very symbiotically harmonious ”the one my folds were moddelled for”
trope we hear in many AVNs - it is like her pleasure centers were designed to welcome his pelasure inducing throbbingly hard nethusiasm.
yea BUT then what's the meaning of the 2 path if in reality you fall into the genetically path even if you choose naturalist? it's nonsense..and i get that the girls are ment to be accomodating thir LI, but at least for the first time should be handled more realistically by the dev..no?
And the last thing out of place is how fast MC cums...she is a big premature ejaculator o_O :eek:

Last edited:

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
I've just finished chapter 1, and my main complaint is that the mc is such a fucking idiot. I get that the point of this game is Bliss teaching him how to be better in sexual relationships, but has he really lived for 39 years without knowing that girls like to cuddle after sex? In A Petal Among Thorns he was repeatedly told to be dominant and just take Petal when he wanted, but he never did. And now he's repeatedly being told the same thing, and to stop always asking for permission, but again he just isn't changing. Also he never goes down on his women, what's up with that?

And now it's even worse, because we read him thinking that all the dirty talk with Petal is just talk and they won't bring it into their real lives. Why??? Is this really where Lockheart intends to take the story? One of the joys of AVNs is making the dirty talk real!

Edit: I wonder if my frustration is really because the mc models my own insecurities...

Last edited:
Reactions: hr17

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

Together we have all cultivated a community that thrived and flourished for over a decade. Our forest has been burning for a while now, and that fire is finally reaching my little corner of this wonderful grove.
I am so sorry to inform everyone that I will no longer be able to work on, feature, or otherwise associate with The Rose Garden trilogy here on Patreon. That includes A Petal Among Thorns, A Moment of Bliss, and Over the Moon.
I will officially only be working on The Judas Ghost for the foreseeable future. If you're supporting me here on Patreon, your money is going towards me making content for The Judas Ghost.
I know a lot of you are going to be angry. My survival is on the line at this point, and my head is on the chopping block. This is my attempt to save myself from destruction. I want to bring you all great stories, wonderful content, and many more years of warm, wholesome characters. I can only do that if I can survive this purge.
Thank you all for the years of support you've given me. With any luck, we'll have many more years together.
Stay hydrated.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
One way to think of this is: why change what works, meaning MC is not a knowitall and also he certainly is no sub - the middle ground being that he does not listen like a simp but provides the hard, throbbing, long and deep adult entertainment to his beloved.
my main complaint is that the mc is such a fucking idiot
Faking ignorance to get ahead is a long professed method to get the girl in many relationship books, little talk with big gestures, always being misterious in what he does.
The girls keep coming for more, so there must be something right in his approach.

There are coountless IRL dramas where wifes simply dissapear from their family, forego children and loved ones to escape with some young dim wit who awakened something animalistic deep inside them - a story old as Troy and the reason the Trojan wars even existed - white knight literally stealing the girl from her home because she wanted to elope - the same story why Dunpeal Bloodlust was hired to return or kill the girl by her own father because she ran away with a vampire who ultimately actually did put all of his wealth, his existence and everything he ever was into the relationship with her, but the overbearing mountains of pressure put upon their relationship by both vampires and humans alike resulted in his literal cut in half and her drained of blood.

The fact that girls want a certain man is never something to rationalize, but something to work towards - even Hitch professed he was only providing the ”in” to the guy, making him attractive enough to talk to the girl, but it was always the girl who had the power to get to know the man and decide about him - the sheer fact that many girls do not go beyond carnal attraction - the fact that, most of the time, they do not care about the brains or worth of the adonis they fall for if he scratches their itch - or the fact that if the guy can provide then they will stay with him, faithful or not, but they will come back to the guy that gives them the home and the shoulder to cry on however many escapades he or she elopes to in the mean time.

A Petal Among Thorns, A Moment of Bliss, and Over the Moon.
Finally made it over the moon with the state of bliss in our hearts .. gonna try and preserve it:
a bliss.gif
Is this how you keep tour bliss of being over the moon with joy?
a keep.gif
O.K.
a ke.gif

Last edited:

BaeScout83

Nov 10, 2018
what's the meaning of the 2 option content?
If I'm guessing your question correctly — based on what little context you give — then it is about whether their behaviour towards their own family is based on genetic engineering, or if it's based on natural evolution.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
No, they are independent, two different stories/applications.

This game does not ontain PAT images and data, loading the save would just crash it.

Reactions: newdawn75

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
What's the different in content or version wise is naturalist Vs Transhumanist?
Not enough to make a real difference (i.e. in sexy bits or outcome). Just choose the one you can live with and play that. You will wind up in pretty much the same place at the end of this game.

My gut tells me that at the end of the next game (Over the Moon), it won't make any difference at all.

lddor

May 27, 2024
## Noob alert ##

Just downloaded the last version: no .exe in the .zip
What's the way to run the game on windows? :rolleyes:

BaeScout83

Nov 10, 2018
I just downloaded and verified the MEGA-link to "AMomentofBliss-5.0.1-market.zip": 1717096443550.png
I'm not sure what else to tell you… :unsure:

The "-market" part just means the zip is designed to be submitted to marketplaces (like Steam), so it contains ways to run it on multiple platforms (Win/Unix/Mac).

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
## Noob alert ##

Yes its a simple fix, your no doubt windows defender being the total useless piece of shit it is, marked it as a virus and blocked it.
So go into whatever piece of shit AV you are running, and unblock it, or better yet get a real AV.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
## Noob alert ##

some antiviruses yoink executables out of packages they found to be suspicious.

4.10 star(s) 65 Votes