Fan Art A Mother's Love: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

dale972002

Nov 14, 2020
I worked a little more on Nicole's body... got it a little closer to the original. Not perfect, but fairly close.

These are the assets used for Nicole's character, hair and glasses...

Nicole character:
Nicole's hair:
Nicole's glasses:

View attachment 2207403

And for her genitals and pubes, the original uses the following assets...
Nicole's genitals:
Nicole's pubic hair:

The pubic hair is not that high quality, but it is what the game's character uses, this is a closeup...
View attachment 2207405
Its really close to nicole

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Been a while since I visited here. I posted Nicole's assets in the past, but I never posted a scene subset of her. I reloaded her up and touched up her body some more to bring her closer to her game character and then finally saved a Scene Subset. I had not yet actually saved a Scene Subset of her for myself, surprisingly. I guess I used to be less organized. Anyhow, I'll repost my info in the format I have been doing for other games along with a Scene Subset at the bottom of this post for anyone interested...

Nicole (G8F) Assets
Body/Head/Skin:
Hair:
Glasses:
Genitals:
Pubic Hair:

Nicole (G8F) - Centerfold.png

And as always, my Nicole (G8F) Scene Subset...
View attachment Nicole (G8F) Scene Subset.7z

Last edited:

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
Was messing around with mirrors and lighting and ended up with these using John, Chloe and Nicole....
Which does anyone know the setup to do Mr.Beeman?
Love to do Chloe, Nicole and Mr.Beeman as John watches lol.... Or John with the girls and Mr.Beeman watches on.....
Who is going to be the hero to do renders of Nicole and Marilyn with strap-ons?

Marilyn and Chloe?

Nicole and the woman the Dad is cheating on her with ...
I would be happy to if you could tell me how to make Marilyn? Or Silvia also... I love making renders of what you never will see happen in the actual VN!
Like these 3 renders lol.....
AML Shower Time.jpg AML Shower fun.jpg Chloe shock.jpg

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Does anybody have information for other characters like MC, John ect?
I was investigating John a little and I think I may know what one of his base assets are, though I still need to investigate more, but I think may be used for John, at least in part. I could be wrong, but I don't see anyone else that comes close. John hair is pretty easy, if you have Daz than you most likely already have it. Go into your Genesis 8 male hair, the default that is installed with the Genesis 8 base package and the "Armani Hair" is the hair used for John. I haven't looked much into the MC yet and there may still be a better option for John, perhaps with more searching, but Hanler sure looks close (same character that is used for "Sebastian" in College Kings).