ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
Playing this game for the first time, and my god, I love it and hate it at the same time. Nicole... she has to be the best MILF model I've ever seen. Her character, the way she's getting corrupted... oh my word, amazing. And some of the scenes are very hot. I love how you basically have 'reverse' NTR (or doing NTR on John, w/e), haven't really seen many other games with this perspective and it certainly scratched an itch (Any other suggestions would be great as well!)

As far as what I dislike... I understand this isn't reality, but the 'business' storyline is a bit silly; that wouldn't be enough to detract if we didn't have the dev make the MC a complete moron for a few decisions. When MC decided (Spoiler)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it just completely broke my immersion, which I know is silly, but it was just such a stupid decision that it truly did detract. Now again, I haven't finished so something may have changed, but so far that's the one plot point that really irked me. Other than that, the grammer and spelling is poor at times, but I'm able to understand the general idea of what is being communicated. If those grammatical errors got fixed this can easily be a 5/5 even with the stupid plot points at times.

As far as my own playthrough, I stuck with Chloe while corrupting Nicole; I understand that apparently there's an NTR route with her as well, but for my first 'main' playthrough I'll keep juggling those two as long as possible, though I have to say my MC is falling for Nicole - lots of corruption choices early but now shifting more romantic in nature (although still not passing up any opportunities to smash lol).

All in all, the game does a great job of what it's attempting, fixing a few imperfections will make it top tier and I can't wait to finish up what there is so far and what happens in the future.

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
Playing this game for the first time, and my god, I love it and hate it at the same time. Nicole... she has to be the best MILF model I've ever seen. Her character, the way she's getting corrupted... oh my word, amazing. And some of the scenes are very hot. I love how you basically have 'reverse' NTR (or doing NTR on John, w/e), haven't really seen many other games with this perspective and it certainly scratched an itch (Any other suggestions would be great as well!)

As far as what I dislike... I understand this isn't reality, but the 'business' storyline is a bit silly; that wouldn't be enough to detract if we didn't have the dev make the MC a complete moron for a few decisions. When MC decided (Spoiler)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it just completely broke my immersion, which I know is silly, but it was just such a stupid decision that it truly did detract. Now again, I haven't finished so something may have changed, but so far that's the one plot point that really irked me. Other than that, the grammer and spelling is poor at times, but I'm able to understand the general idea of what is being communicated. If those grammatical errors got fixed this can easily be a 5/5 even with the stupid plot points at times.

As far as my own playthrough, I stuck with Chloe while corrupting Nicole; I understand that apparently there's an NTR route with her as well, but for my first 'main' playthrough I'll keep juggling those two as long as possible, though I have to say my MC is falling for Nicole - lots of corruption choices early but now shifting more romantic in nature (although still not passing up any opportunities to smash lol).

All in all, the game does a great job of what it's attempting, fixing a few imperfections will make it top tier and I can't wait to finish up what there is so far and what happens in the future.
100% agreed. Nicole has the nest model so far. Tho, without glasses she looks off, so I never take those off

fraisiday

Nov 21, 2018
For myself it´s interessting to know: is marylin happy with the backflash or is she having fun in the dreams with nicole. I mean, nicole is corrupt enouph to let it happen in her dreams :S

Tgsaudoiz

Aug 15, 2018
C

Here is this month's GIF from Nicole Heavens.
I do apologize for the discoloring. I do not know why but sometimes after converting it into a gif file, the color gets a bit discolored. I can not tell if it is the rendering animation, or the program I used. Again, I am sorry for this, but I hope you all still like it. :)
Can someone share it again? Gif broken

karasznikow

Sep 15, 2020
Any idea why deal 15 doesn't occur? They only kissed and called a night. I'm quite sure I did everything fine (deal 14 happened).

Naruto3003s

Mar 5, 2021
Any idea why deal 15 doesn't occur? They only kissed and called a night. I'm quite sure I did everything fine (deal 14 happened).
Deal 15 happens if deal 14 didn’t happen. Deal 14 does not happen if your Nicole corruption is above 56-58( I don’t remember the exact no) after coming from the beach trip

ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
So I've been calling Nicole by her first name at every opportunity, but apparently I still have to make that decision instead of just using her name? I had 13 counts of using her name by the time I got to the shower scene after Little Big Pond. What am I missing?

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes