Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
I was kinder to the stranger, sending someone off in the kindest way possible and you too will receive a similar send off if you too decide to quit the game the way he has, like you literally wrote" It's better to part ways (in silence) (than) brag (rant) about it here.".
Having said that, you stated you're going to create renders in Dazz. I'll PM you with a proposition, read it with a clear mind without bias okay? Let's agree to disagree on what NTR is but if you are willing to look into the proposition I'm going to make, we can take things forward.
Ta-ta :ROFLMAO:. In English : Bye Bye :ROFLMAO:

you were definitely kind. :cautious: While someone is emotion because that guy must have loved the game yet he is hurt so . . .
Yeah you are right, do whatever you see fit.
Please understand you can say anything to me that will not effect me because you mean nothing to me. My only fault was that I made a conversation with you about your words.

Last edited:

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Ta-ta :ROFLMAO:.

you were definitely kind. :cautious: While someone is emotion because that guy must have loved the game yet he is hurt so . . .
Yeah you are right, do whatever you see fit.
Please understand you can say anything to me that will not effect me because you mean nothing to me. My only fault was that I made a conversation with you about your words.
Haha, I repeat, let's agree to disagree. Please check your mail.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Mwahaha! Am I the only one who wants to "disappear" Beeman and Marilyn? That magic/strange storyline involving Chloe seems to be slow as fuck to be actually fixed, which makes me want to simply go Postal and get rid of the guilty parties involved. It's underwhelming how the MC goes along with the storyline with such an attitude His priorities are somewhat messed up.

Last edited:
Reactions: acewinz
Sep 9, 2021
NTR update smell
Well, i'am not aware of his problems but keeping a controvertial open end is a kick in your supporters balls, at least leave them with a feel good scene if you are going to take a break, that's why i think my last post is correct and is pretty low.
After reading all the this and all post. i am not downloading. what would be the meaning of getting kick in the gut while emotional . I was right game ended for me at chapter 10.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of A Mother's Love Part11PLUS.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

testinglala

Jun 22, 2017
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and pre-seeded.
This unofficial release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.3.5
Size: 2558M
SHA1SUM: 2d6190c1147de34975839042b59743f7a6a6c784
You can find additional information and ff you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!
I received three attacks on my UDP services after I start the download by torrent.
I have paid firewalls and antivirus that blocked that. Take care.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
So, how was the scene with Nicole and her husband? Anything happened? Or it was just a tease and need to wait till next update?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
I received three attacks on my UDP services after I start the download by torrent.
I have paid firewalls and antivirus that blocked that. Take care.
The tracker runs over UDP.

What you're seeing is the tracker sending you the peers or, you know, you connecting to peers to download? If you don't understand how torrents work, just ask - I'd be happy to explain. I did a write up here also.

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
After reading all the this and all post. i am not downloading. what would be the meaning of getting kick in the gut while emotional . I was right game ended for me at chapter 10.
The best thing I can recommend is that you don't play this update :WeSmart::WeSmart: 2 reasons
1: Final cliffhanger
2: the game will enter OnHold until the dev feels better and believes he can continue (it is not the first time in 2019 it also happened)

So, if you want to play this update you have to be prepared for that,a cliffhanger and not knowing an exact date for the next release ... (if I knew that this was the situation I would not have played it and I would have waited :HideThePain::HideThePain: :KEK: )

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
The best thing I can recommend is that you don't play this update :WeSmart::WeSmart: 2 reasons
1: Final cliffhanger
2: the game will enter OnHold until the dev feels better and believes he can continue (it is not the first time in 2019 it also happened)

So, if you want to play this update you have to be prepared for that,a cliffhanger and not knowing an exact date for the next release ... (if I knew that this was the situation I would not have played it and I would have waited :HideThePain::HideThePain: :KEK: )
Haha, what was the cliffhanger?

Reactions: Kirsten26

testinglala

Jun 22, 2017
The tracker runs over UDP.

What you're seeing is the tracker sending you the peers or, you know, you connecting to peers to download? If you don't understand how torrents work, just ask - I'd be happy to explain. I did a write up here also.
I have download a lot of torrents and this was my first time I received UDP attacks. I'm just letting other people know that.

thank you for your article about torrents.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
I have download a lot of torrents and this was my first time I received UDP attacks. I'm just letting other people know that.

thank you for your article about torrents.
I'd suggest checking your firewall rules, I run opnsense (a hardened security firewall) too and I had to relax some rules to allow torrents to work properly. Your firewall log should show you why things are being blocked.

If you want to DM me I can probably help you get it setup properly as we're taking the thread a bit off topic. :p

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
YaY, "A Mother's Love" new update!

For some reason this game causes me to get temporary amnesia, :sneaky: and I play from the beginning on it every time it comes back to the 'Latest Updates' top page.

HAIL NETORI !!

Credits to WhiteWolf619

THX for sharing, and cheers to the "A Mother's Love" community. :giggle:
Thanks for the mention my friend.

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes