Faprino

Apr 17, 2020
patreon,The author sent an announcement, but I can't see the message, who is a supporter, help to see the message, is the game is going to continue production again, if so, really good news. View attachment 1656152
View attachment 1632739

Hello everyone, this is OrbOrigin. How is everyone doing? I hope you all are having a good day and year so far.
I realized that today is a special day as it celebrates the anniversary of A Mother's Love. Myself, I cannot help but to feel bittersweet about this anniversary; however, I still want to give you guys both an update on my situation and also something to keep you guys busy.

I am still trying to recover from both my mental and physical state of health. It has not been easy as many things went down a direction that I did not expect. The lawsuit is still ongoing. I have moved out of my house into an apartment. I do find the change quite difficult to adapt to and I have not quite settled in yet. I do believe that this is better for the long run though.
That is all I can say for now. I do appreciate and want to thank everyone for taking a moment of their time to read what I posted today. Just to clarify something; this is not the return from my hiatus. I also do not know when or if I will make another post updating my life and well-being, so I will apologize in advance for my disappearance until my official return.
Thank you all so very much and as usual, see you soon.

Pathalfurt

Sep 9, 2018
On hold?? Ffs. No wonder i never saw new updates for months. Well. Shit.. Another good game will get abbandoned by some weird reason.
Also this feels like a fucked up thing. Patreons pay for these kinds of games only to be disappointed in case of abandonment or on hold status. Like why? Don't have anywhere else to put Your money? Why not dumpster? 10, 100, 1000 on these games and disappointed in the end.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
On hold?? Ffs. No wonder i never saw new updates for months. Well. Shit.. Another good game will get abbandoned by some weird reason.
Also this feels like a fucked up thing. Patreons pay for these kinds of games only to be disappointed in case of abandonment or on hold status. Like why? Don't have anywhere else to put Your money? Why not dumpster? 10, 100, 1000 on these games and disappointed in the end.
If you search back a bit you'll find the reason the game is on hold. It's pretty valid from my perspective and the dev did drop an update at about the same time he put it on hold. Real life is what happens when we're making plans or developing a VN, or any number of other things on which we spend time.

Angelray

Nov 27, 2021
I have the same issue with the "patreon" model so that's why i never subscribe to those and prefer buying on steam or even gog if they don't go on steam.

I also loved this game because the mother from the title was soo good and exciting for my taste.

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
:ROFLMAO: If by professor's wife you meant Beeman, then no! Unless you're into getting it on with a jar of ash. And with the biker chick, Abi, there hasn't and likely won't ever be penetrative sex between her and the MC.
Most likely won't, especially since she is aware of the MC's relationship. But according to the dev's walkthrough, one can get an actual date with her in the future. So it's a possibility

And one can hope

iamcharlie

Apr 9, 2020
This the main problem of this community. First they introduce a super hot milfy model which attracts most of us. After some times they gained huge fan follower and money after that they will start spamming and said family problem, mental , physical problem etc.. To be honest NLT media is the only creator who tries to continue the flow rest of this spammer and shit like isctor.

Lonewolftee

Apr 1, 2019
This the main problem of this community. First they introduce a super hot milfy model which attracts most of us. After some times they gained huge fan follower and money after that they will start spamming and said family problem, mental , physical problem etc.. To be honest NLT media is the only creator who tries to continue the flow rest of this spammer and shit like isctor.
I agree with you there man.
I can count on 1 or maybe 2 hands how many of these games like this actually finish.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
can somebody spoil me about how good is the ntr in this game and which girl that got ntr also who the man that will ntr em?
The NTR in this game is kind of belonging to the funny over-the-top variety. It also isn't really would be considered true NTR because it isn't rape, blackmail, or out of control horniness.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. So it is possible to get your girl back from the hairy, repulsive teacher who is sticking his gigantic prick in her, but as of this update it hasn't happened yet. If you do want her back, it is probably best to become good friends with Marilyn (which you should do anyway because you can fuck her). As far as the mom, there has been a raging debate about the entire relationship being NTR that I won't get into, but her husband's renewed interest in her during the last release has some people nervous. One odd thing about the game is that the more you corrupt the mom the closer she gets to her husband... probably because he is an evil prick. However, if you seduce her and treat her well she seems to distance herself from him. We will see where all this goes.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I agree with you there man.
I can count on 1 or maybe 2 hands how many of these games like this actually finish.
The only error here is that Orb stops taking payments. Look back and you will see multiple references that he has not made charges in like 3 months or more. What is he doing wrong? Being honest with his problems and then not taking pay. Please drop by the 'A Wife And Mother' thread where it now takes 2.5 years RL for one Playable day game time. This equates to 45 more RL years for completion. And the Dev always keeps the charges on. Orb is a dadgum hero in comparison. I wish him well and safe. I hope he can get back to it but, realistically I am not confident.

fabsspy

Mar 11, 2018
The only error here is that Orb stops taking payments. Look back and you will see multiple references that he has not made charges in like 3 months or more. What is he doing wrong? Being honest with his problems and then not taking pay. Please drop by the 'A Wife And Mother' thread where it now takes 2.5 years RL for one Playable day game time. This equates to 45 more RL years for completion. And the Dev always keeps the charges on. Orb is a dadgum hero in comparison. I wish him well and safe. I hope he can get back to it but, realistically I am not confident.
ikr, i called it "The ICSTOR effect" , He really mess up a lot of people!

Reactions: t3alqdansam

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
The NTR in this game is kind of belonging to the funny over-the-top variety. It also isn't really would be considered true NTR because it isn't rape, blackmail, or out of control horniness.
. So it is possible to get your girl back from the hairy, repulsive teacher who is sticking his gigantic prick in her, but as of this update it hasn't happened yet. If you do want her back, it is probably best to become good friends with Marilyn (which you should do anyway because you can fuck her). As far as the mom, there has been a raging debate about the entire relationship being NTR that I won't get into, but her husband's renewed interest in her during the last release has some people nervous. One odd thing about the game is that the more you corrupt the mom the closer she gets to her husband... probably because he is an evil prick. However, if you seduce her and treat her well she seems to distance herself from him. We will see where all this goes.
what wut??? the more corrupt the mom the closer she gets to her husband? should it be more closer to random man and she invite them to her bed LOL

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
what wut??? the more corrupt the mom the closer she gets to her husband? should it be more closer to random man and she invite them to her bed LOL
You must remember that the husband is corrupt. In fact one could argue in this VN he is the definition of corruption.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I know, right? But if you play through the game it tends to make more sense. Mr. Heavens comes straight from hell.

Reactions: SeoSirigueijo

Belzeebub

May 18, 2020
Can u tell me walkthrough part 11+ pls? But I want to see in PDF, thanks
You can check this one, if you prefer
Edit : Updated to Version 12. Sorry for the delay

Edit : From Version 13 I have to abandon doing (converting) this walkthrough as I have my own game/s to take care of from now on. Anybody is welcome to take this over if he/she wishes (honestly, it was just converted from txt to pdf, and the original is still available). Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Last edited:

mutad

Mar 25, 2020
. So it is possible to get your girl back from the hairy, repulsive teacher who is sticking his gigantic prick in her, but as of this update it hasn't happened yet. If you do want her back, it is probably best to become good friends with Marilyn (which you should do anyway because you can fuck her).
Wait! Can you really fuck Marilyn!? I tried playing this game in multiple ways and this never happened to me. In fact in one of my playthroughs she says that she is actually a lesbian. If it is possible, can you describe how one can achieve that?

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Wait! Can you really fuck Marilyn!? I tried playing this game in multiple ways and this never happened to me. In fact in one of my playthroughs she says that she is actually a lesbian. If it is possible, can you describe how one can achieve that?
I have not run through in a while but, I seem to remember a event when she was streaming where you had relations with her. Maybe it was my fevered mind.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes