Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
I think I just cant anymore with this game. I play this stuff for fun and Silva just kills me, I feel so bad for her. And now with the MC knowing everything he does essentially forcing her to continue being abused I think thats it for me. The last scene with her and scumbag was the breaking point, if the MC actually cared about anything but himself he wouldnt let her continue to do that, he is irredeemable imo and I just dont want to watch anymore of it.
Chloe's dad is a wolf in sheepskin, but the MC is a bigger wolf in sheepskin, that the reason Chloe's dad likes him imo. But I don't think he is to bad, he just like most rich people, money makes power, Silvia maybe doesn't llike how he treats her, but those other women seem not to mind, so much so far i played. But the only guy I hate is Mr. Beeman, I did cheat a bit to see the NTR scenes, then role back to have back the normal chloe gf path, but god I don't know what Chloe sees in Mr Beeman, he is fat, hairy, fugly and a drunkard, he is the biggest loser in the VN, even his dick is not big, just a fat tree stump.

Reactions: Triple OG

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
Well, the mc grows (can be done in a lot of better and different ways i must add) but like you said, the build up contradicts itself with the final scene, the more i know about "deal" 18 the more i still think that the scene in the love route is very underwhelming, but hoping to have some content in the next update to make up for this like we said. The virginity thing (Beeman and Chloe route does not exist for me X) ), many people can have different considerations about this, but to me, it is your first sexual experience with someone, in the game probably it is Chloe or maybe not, the mc may had another ex, but i think that it is not Nicole if that is what you asking.
I do not agree here, i still think that during the first parts the mc only used Nicole for sex, no feelings until the end of part 2 and the start of part 3 when he realises that he was starting to feel something for her and this is the inflection point of the game, still seeing Nicole only as someone to just use for your pleasure or something more than just sex (this is why when Nicole decides to just end the relation with you at part 3 i think, the scene and the grief of the mc is shown more if you are in the love path, because it is when the mc and you as a player realises that he had developed strong feelings for her) . And thanks for telling me, i did not know about Marilyn, that is great and i got all of her scenes in my game, hoping to see more of her in the next update (i love she-devil characters like her in fiction, not so much in real life X) ).
We just have to be patient. I'm sure the people who are in the love path, like us, we'll get sex scenes with Nicole in Part 13. Part 12 is somewhat similar to Part 10 in regards to having no sex scenes. Well in Part 12 it matters on "corruption points" but for Part 10 it's a matter of choosing the correct choice and points. My first playthrough of the game, in part 10, I didn't experience the library sex scene with Nicole because I didn't choose the choice to go with our mom to the library and for the second sex scene where we had with Nicole outside in front of her home I didn't experience that too because my "corruption points" were low.

About the virginty, I'm just going to say that both MC (Us) and Chloe are not virgins anymore even way before the prologue or beginning of the game. Because I Google and read that losing your virginity means you're having sex for the first time regardless if you're using a condom.

Interesting point, about you don't agree that MC (Us) didn't start to have feelings for Nicole when we saw pleasuring herself in her bathroom. Well I believe it's somewhat half and half. Half you started to be attracted to her and half that we started to have feeling for her. Maybe we can say that moment, where we saw Nicole jerking to herself, is when MC (Us) started to develop a crush on her and the parts that followed we develop feelings for her. Throughout the story of the game the night where we saw Nicole pleasuring herself it's always referenced and an important mark on MC's (Our) life. I remember where MC (Us) said to Nicole that, when we (MC) saw her in the bathroom, that was one of the moments where he started to have feelings and be attractive to her (I can't remember which part he said this though). Marilyn did bring up that MC is attracted to MILFs one time when they were talking in school.

Having fun with an AI interpolation tool, I made a couple of videos from animations. If
View attachment 3104314
I stop being a lazy ass I'll make more.
View attachment 3104313
I almost couldn't tell the difference but after watching it a few more times. This is a lot smoother, comparing it to the actual sex scene.

Reactions: Alexaxel1999

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Hm the longer I play, something start bothering me, even though MC is in love with Nicole and in love with Chloe, and beside a few times he said he loves them, there barely much emotion in the relations, it feel somewhat unnaturel, I never called my loved ones in every sentence i speak them with their name, I gave them cute nicknames and showed more passion to them. But in this VN it feels like robots talking to eachother with forced show of love. Also MC parents questioning Chloe is weird, she doesn't cheat on MC but they act as if she is some kniving two faced slut, not good enough for their son. As much I like this VN and the story is awesome, the passion and emotion feels lost, there is little naturel human behaviour in the sentences.

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
Hm the longer I play, something start bothering me, even though MC is in love with Nicole and in love with Chloe, and beside a few times he said he loves them, there barely much emotion in the relations, it feel somewhat unnaturel, I never called my loved ones in every sentence i speak them with their name, I gave them cute nicknames and showed more passion to them. But in this VN it feels like robots talking to eachother with forced show of love. Also MC parents questioning Chloe is weird, she doesn't cheat on MC but they act as if she is some kniving two faced slut, not good enough for their son. As much I like this VN and the story is awesome, the passion and emotion feels lost, there is little naturel human behaviour in the sentences.
Dr-Kelso-image-dr-kelso-36401486-250-230.gif

Alexaxel1999

Dec 6, 2018
We just have to be patient. I'm sure the people who are in the love path, like us, we'll get sex scenes with Nicole in Part 13. Part 12 is somewhat similar to Part 10 in regards to having no sex scenes. Well in Part 12 it matters on "corruption points" but for Part 10 it's a matter of choosing the correct choice and points. My first playthrough of the game, in part 10, I didn't experience the library sex scene with Nicole because I didn't choose the choice to go with our mom to the library and for the second sex scene where we had with Nicole outside in front of her home I didn't experience that too because my "corruption points" were low.

About the virginty, I'm just going to say that both MC (Us) and Chloe are not virgins anymore even way before the prologue or beginning of the game. Because I Google and read that losing your virginity means you're having sex for the first time regardless if you're using a condom.

Interesting point, about you don't agree that MC (Us) didn't start to have feelings for Nicole when we saw pleasuring herself in her bathroom. Well I believe it's somewhat half and half. Half you started to be attracted to her and half that we started to have feeling for her. Maybe we can say that moment, where we saw Nicole jerking to herself, is when MC (Us) started to develop a crush on her and the parts that followed we develop feelings for her. Throughout the story of the game the night where we saw Nicole pleasuring herself it's always referenced and an important mark on MC's (Our) life. I remember where MC (Us) said to Nicole that, when we (MC) saw her in the bathroom, that was one of the moments where he started to have feelings and be attractive to her (I can't remember which part he said this though). Marilyn did bring up that MC is attracted to MILFs one time when they were talking in school.
Oh, the library scene was so great in term of scenes and the dialogue, i love it too, at least you can get a scene and the story in part 10 was interesting, with that dinner scene in the ending, it was worth it skipping the sexual scene, at least in my opinion. And yes, watching Nicole in that moment in her privacy was key too to the mc, it was the moment that he took the advantage of her at the start of the game.

Having fun with an AI interpolation tool, I made a couple of videos from animations. If
View attachment 3104314
I stop being a lazy ass I'll make more.
View attachment 3104313
I am intrigued to see more longer scenes with this tool but they look great

Last edited:

Alexaxel1999

Dec 6, 2018
Yes, the game in the first parts are good in scenes and story but the characters and dialogue are a little bit lacking, but i encourage you to keep playing because in my opinion it gets much better later (at least until this new update which is a mixed bag) depending of the route and the options that you choose.

Last edited:

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
Oh, the library scene was so great in term of scenes and the dialogue, i love it too, at least you can get a scene and the story in part 10 was interesting, with that dinner scene in the ending, it was worth it skipping the sexual scene, at least in my opinion. And yes, watching Nicole in that moment in her privacy was key too to the mc, it was the moment that he took the advantage of her at the start of the game.
Once I start replaying the game from the very beginning, I definitely plan to unlock the library sex scene. I agree, that sex scene was hot. But the sex scene after the dinner in Part 10, I agree too, it wasn't that hot. Also I agree, when Nicole was pleasuring herself at the begining of the game, was indeed the start of taking advantage of her but MC (Us) sooner realizes that he regrets taking advantage of Nicole in the early parts of their relationship. MC (Us) does say this too Nicole a couple of times throughout the game.

I recommend to keep playing the game because it does indeed get better and our relationship with Nicole increases. The reason we haven't reached a level of "in love with Nicole" for a lot of reasons. Those reasons are, we're hiding our relationship with Nicole, we can't necessarily act like a normal couple around the place where MC and Nicole are known and we haven't said the words, "I love you" to each other. I think by the time MC (Us) and Nicole says, "I love you" to each other they will perhaps give nickames to each other and start to act like boyfriend and girlfriend.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
my old saves didn't work so had to restart (still plenty of left).

did love path get removed or did i make wrong choice early since all are corruption.

Alexaxel1999

Dec 6, 2018
Once I start replaying the game from the very beginning, I definitely plan to unlock the library sex scene. I agree, that sex scene was hot. But the sex scene after the dinner in Part 10, I agree too, it wasn't that hot. Also I agree, when Nicole was pleasuring herself at the begining of the game, was indeed the start of taking advantage of her but MC (Us) sooner realizes that he regrets taking advantage of Nicole in the early parts of their relationship. MC (Us) does say this too Nicole a couple of times throughout the game.
Well, then you will enjoy the scene more as a love path player, and knowing that you pay attention to the dialogue, the path of Chloe still your gf changes some dialogues that you will like a lot more (to hype you, Nicole even shows some jealousy in this path). Enjoy replaying the game

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well nice update on what i saw on it (played on skip and waited john trying to fuck nicole but missed that. now got 2 path, 1 where mc dates mommy and daughter and 1 where only mommy.

dev could just end game on next month saying at some point 9 months later MC has Married Nicole after John died on horrible accident and now MC and Nicole have a baby and Chloe has new brother and MC leads John's ex-company.

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
Well, then you will enjoy the scene more as a love path player, and knowing that you pay attention to the dialogue, the path of Chloe still your gf changes some dialogues that you will like a lot more (to hype you, Nicole even shows some jealousy in this path). Enjoy replaying the game
Ooooohhhhh. That's interesting and now I'm even more excited when I start replaying the game.:love: And thank you.:giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alexaxel1999

dentoiknight

Oct 29, 2022
Hi guys,
Im playing it on Ubuntu environment.
Unfortunately, there is no gallery in the main menu for me.
There is no sound as well.

May I know if any of you have the same issue and is there anyway to fix this?

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Hi guys,
Im playing it on Ubuntu environment.
Unfortunately, there is no gallery in the main menu for me.
There is no sound as well.

May I know if any of you have the same issue and is there anyway to fix this?
The game does not have any sound/music. And for the galley check if you really have the "Plus" game version.

Reactions: dentoiknight
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes