Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
It is mentioned that Nicole never meet Marylin before, so i doubt it Marylin had the opprtunity to do it.

Also i believe Nicole was deprived of physical contact with her husband for several years (guess he lacked the stamina after spending the whole day with his harem) so she was already needy by the time the protagonist makes the deal with her. But i wouldn't be surprised if her Husband did something as a way to entice the MC to work for him. :unsure:
They may not have met officially, but considering how Marilyn's used to sneak in people's places, I wouldn't doubt she knows quite a lot about the family issues and may have attempted to use them, and her skills at her advantage.

I may miss out of the magic reveals and such, but I will NEVER allow poor Chloe to be taken advantage of by that fat walrus.
I'm usually not much into NTR, but considering how little content there is for Chloe in the "Love" route, at least we can watch some action in the "Chloe is strange" route and see the magic that Marilyn uses. The "Bad MC" scene where he gets extra rough with Nicole after seeing Chloe and Tom for the first time is priceless.
Besides there are two elements that are in favor of the latter route. The MC goes all in with the mother and he is also dragged into after-scenes by Marilyn, which leaves very little for the "poor girlfriend". Also Chloe isn't fully responsible as she is pushed by Marilyn to accept way more from Tom than from she would accept from the MC. Therefore it is more mind control and voyeurism than NTR to me. Besides one can always believe that there could be a way that made Chloe run back to the MC if he makes Marilyn stop whatever she is doing to Chloe and she cannot stand the big teacher's dick anymore.

As I say, much more potential and content in the semi-NTR route than the love route.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
They may not have met officially, but considering how Marilyn's used to sneak in people's places, I wouldn't doubt she knows quite a lot about the family issues and may have attempted to use them, and her skills at her advantage.

I'm usually not much into NTR, but considering how little content there is for Chloe in the "Love" route, at least we can watch some action in the "Chloe is strange" route and see the magic that Marilyn uses. The "Bad MC" scene where he gets extra rough with Nicole after seeing Chloe and Tom for the first time is priceless.
Besides there are two elements that are in favor of the latter route. The MC goes all in with the mother and he is also dragged into after-scenes by Marilyn, which leaves very little for the "poor girlfriend". Also Chloe isn't fully responsible as she is pushed by Marilyn to accept way more from Tom than from she would accept from the MC. Therefore it is more mind control and voyeurism than NTR to me. Besides one can always believe that there could be a way that made Chloe run back to the MC if he makes Marilyn stop whatever she is doing to Chloe and she cannot stand the big teacher's dick anymore.

As I say, much more potential and content in the semi-NTR route than the love route.
But Marylin magic powers require direct eye contact and or physical touch everytime she tried reading the protagonist's memories. That would be hard to do with Nichole.
Unless she did it another way in the route i didn't watched yet (NTR) which you mentioned above?

By the way, i wonder how MC was able to see into her memories once. Did Marylin messed up the incantation or did he simply has some affinity for magic too?
Maybe that would be why John is so interested in his daugther's boyfriend. :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Le Pew

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
But Marylin magic powers require direct eye contact and or physical touch everytime she tried reading the protagonist's memories. That would be hard to do with Nichole.
Unless she did it another way in the route i didn't watched yet (NTR) which you mentioned above?

By the way, i wonder how MC was able to see into her memories once. Did Marylin messed up the incantation or did he simply has some affinity for magic too?
Maybe that would be why John is so interested in his daugther's boyfriend. :unsure:
We know from the reversed vision that Marilyn was in Nicole's house. MC Also catches her behind Nicole's house during "Chloe is Strange" path.She must have sneaked in since they had not been introduced. Being able to sneak in also means being able to peek, direct view. Maybe not usable for visions but well enough for her incantations.

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
this update was VERY interesting , i suspected that marilyn had something to do with the plot beyond her interest in Nicole but this more or les set her a the villain of the story , regardless of her reasons what she potentially did to Chloe is quite twisted

she is basically the protagonist of one of the many games here where the mc has magic powers and use them to manipulate the women of the story to get his way.

that actually makes her a lot more interesting.

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

A Mother's Love [Part 1-5 PLUS] [OrbOrigin] - Original Size: 5.44GB

Download Win (144MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes