nightsouls

Mar 3, 2020
this doesn't have anything against patreon's terms (besides chloe looking too young but if that's the case then easily changed), no incest, etc.
Who knows, the rules of Patreon may change, and more importantly, more channels can increase audience and subscriptions.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
After everything that has happened and taking into account that Orb has always had the courtesy to pause payments to his patrons when he couldn't update (if I'm not mistaken, I think he's the only dev around here who has done so), he is precisely the one who least deserves this shit. I hope this is resolved satisfactorily and as soon as possible for him.

However, Orb should make his own accounts on Subscribe.adult and Boosty.to at the very least, as a precautionary measure.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
After everything that has happened and taking into account that Orb has always had the courtesy to pause payments to his patrons when he couldn't update (if I'm not mistaken, I think he's the only dev around here who has done so), he is precisely the one who least deserves this shit. I hope this is resolved satisfactorily and as soon as possible for him.

However, Orb should make his own accounts on Subscribe.adult and Boosty.to at the very least, as a precautionary measure.
normal time to solve is few weeks.

Reactions: J0K3RXXX

klorvs

Nov 17, 2023
doubt, at least not before this update.
Do you know if the Dev has released any statement about this? If not sex scenes, atleast more teasing moments like the groping at the motorcycle.
Since she appeared i tried to focus entirely at her.
She's so hot ngl

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Do you know if the Dev has released any statement about this? If not sex scenes, atleast more teasing moments like the groping at the motorcycle.
Since she appeared i tried to focus entirely at her.
She's so hot ngl
doubt it. she might make short reappearance. she's just sidechar.

• Sad
Reactions: klorvs

nightsouls

Mar 3, 2020
Are there any sex scenes with abigail?
No, and there won't be any in the foreseeable future. MC's main target right now is Nicole, and even if he and Chloe remain in a relationship, Chloe's sex scenes have become less frequent. I think if you go the pure love route, you shouldn't keep your relationship with Chloe, you should turn it into friends, and try to prevent Chloe from falling into the trap of the beast teacher. If you go the corruption route, you can keep your relationship with Chloe, but Nicole's emotions will become distorted, and MC should behave more shamelessly.

4.30 star(s) 218 Votes