felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I had abandoned the game when the developer had put everything on pause and only recently resumed it, of course the saves are all broken so I had to start it again.

there are a few oddities in the different runs that i hadn't noticed, for now i'll expose 2 of them:

Apparently the run in which you reject Chloe is the best, as well as 'morally' respecting the agreement with Nicole more, the run rewards you the most.
by avoiding bribing Nicole too much the MC's behaviour gets really weird, on the one hand you struggle to understand how he can go on in the relationship, but sometimes he makes really weird choices (like when he pretends to have left his phone at their house)

it still remains in my opinion a very underrated game, perhaps due to technical limitations (silhouettes mounted on backgrounds, animations...) compared to other more structured titles

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What kind of ntr does this game have, netorare or netorase? And who is involved in ntr?
mc "steals" other guy's wife. if breaks up or doesn't give attention early with/to gf (stolen woman's daughter) then she will go and fuck a pig (quite literally).

Reactions: J0K3RXXX

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Seems like someone is going around reporting games to patreon again. Hopefully the dev can get everything sorted out.

Reactions: Abhai

nightsouls

Mar 3, 2020
this doesn't have anything against patreon's terms (besides chloe looking too young but if that's the case then easily changed), no incest, etc.
Who knows, the rules of Patreon may change, and more importantly, more channels can increase audience and subscriptions.

4.30 star(s) 218 Votes