Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
Keep in mind that what I said before is my theory. I wish I could confirm it, but the only one who can really confirm it or not is Orb.
Ohhhh, I see. But we can both agree, that MC (Us) and Nicole's love story would be ruined if Dev Orb confirmed that the reason why Nicole is in love with MC (Us) was all because of a spell. But as of the moment, I'd like to think that MC (Us) and Nicole's feelings for each other are REAL!

Thinking better about that timeskip, the absence on the first of those four days could be better explained:
  • MC must have woken up before Nicole and perhaps after hearing that John or some member of the hospital staff was approaching, he had to leave the hospital room without saying goodbye to his beloved Nicole.
  • Later the police would ask him and his parents (who would not know anything about him running away that night to look for Gavin and Nanci's ashes and visit Nicole) to come to the police station to be questioned about what happened the previous day.
  • The interrogation would be long and by the time it was over, perhaps at the police station she would meet face to face with John Heavens, who would announce his intention not to visit Magic Grand for the next few days, in addition to learning Chloe's true condition (It is possible that John would express his intention that he wanted MC not to visit anyone in MC's family during these days, but then Hal would try to calm things down and talk to John alone).
  • Despite everything, MC would like to go to the hospital, but either he would be absolutely banned by his parents or he would not be able to go beyond the reception, and since Abi is no longer among the hospital staff, it would be impossible for him to sneak inside when he has already been detected by some hospital staff.
This is a very interesting theory. But I'd like to add that Abi is still helping MC (Us) even though she's not working at the hospital. Because Abi still has friends who owe her favors and she did help MC (Us) get Nicole out of the hospital so we can have our honeymoon-type getaway with Nicole.

Also the police questioning MC (Us) and asking the hospital staff to keep MC (Us) away from Nicole, Chloe & Marilyn is a bit weird since we did visit them in Part 14.

However, despite my hypothesis, I still cannot find a coherent reasoning for MC not visiting Nicole, Chloe or Marilyn in the hospital during the other three days of that four-day interval, nor trying to contact Silvia during those same days. And I highly doubt he's found any clues about the hooded woman who raided the Magic Grand office with no apparent need for either Silvia's or John's master card. And it can't be something related to what was discovered in the Part 14 cliffhanger because MC didn't know anything about the seriousness of her aunt's health condition or that it would cause so many enormous changes in his own life.
Don't worry, I'm with you here. I still believe your theory about MC (Us) was admitted to the hospital in those 4 days but there's no evidence to back that up yet.

I hope we get more evidence soon on what MC (Us) was doing on those 4 days in Part 15.

However, personally I would prefer that they have a pair of twins, a boy and a girl, although I hope that if so, they do not have a future like the one these two had...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
OMG! The twin idea is such a good idea! I would absolutely LOVE the idea of Nicole giving birth to twins! That will be a nice surprise!:love::love::love:

Reactions: J0K3RXXX

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
My new theory is John hasn't done anything about Nicole and MC not because he didn't know.
But because a baby is what he actually want's.
I'm guessing for some reason he could nolonger have kids after Chloe and the Bar couples kid.
And he hopeing its a boy as he wants an heir, a son to take over his empire.
He never wanted the MC for that he just needed to use the MC as a sperm donor.
He probably has a plan to have his name put on the birth certificate then after the birth.
He will divorce Nicole claiming she is an unfit mother useing the affair, and blaming her and MC,
For the Chloe and Beeman incident and how that turned out.
Amogst others things and then useing his money and power to get sole custody of the child if it is a Boy.

Just sayin.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
#1.For personal reasons and choice: Since we are the MC. I always thought of having a daughter in the future when the time is right.

#2. Game reason: Wouldn't it be cute to see MC (Us) and Nicole will have a baby girl!? That will be so adorable!:love::love::love:
twins or daughter year or 2 after son.

I'd like to think that MC (Us) and Nicole's feelings for each other are REAL!
same.

My new theory is John hasn't done anything about Nicole and MC not because he didn't know.
But because a baby is what he actually want's.
I'm guessing for some reason he could nolonger have kids after Chloe and the Bar couples kid.
or he feeds pills to girls/women he fucks or other things.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
This is a very interesting theory. But I'd like to add that Abi is still helping MC (Us) even though she's not working at the hospital. Because Abi still has friends who owe her favors and she did help MC (Us) get Nicole out of the hospital so we can have our honeymoon-type getaway with Nicole.

Also the police questioning MC (Us) and asking the hospital staff to keep MC (Us) away from Nicole, Chloe & Marilyn is a bit weird since we did visit them in Part 14.
It wouldn't be so strange. It would be John who asked MC not to visit them and then, after being "convinced" by Hal and Jenny to allow him to visit his daughter, claiming that the day after that visit, they would confess to MC the whole problem related to the heart transplant for his aunt and what it will mean for his family and for him. To make sure it really happens, and at the same time be able to enjoy MC and Nicole's reactions to it in person, John would offer his house for that meeting.

Regarding the police interrogation, the police would have liked to talk to them after arresting Beeman to find out everything that happened, but Nicole's fainting and Chloe's condition happened, so it would be normal, taking into account John's influences, that the interrogations were scheduled for the next day. Perhaps the only person the police were able to question on the same day was Abi. That would explain why MC arrived before her to get Gavin and Nanci's ashes.

OMG! The twin idea is such a good idea! I would absolutely LOVE the idea of Nicole giving birth to twins! That will be a nice surprise!:love::love::love:
Well, the important thing and what I would like the couple to have. If it is through twins, it is fine, but it would also be fine if they have a boy/girl first, and two or three years later they have a girl/boy.

Mr. Hero

Oct 7, 2017
So, Finally John is going to fuck Mcs Mom? and make her his personal whore???
Ohhh, That Would be fun!!! xD

Btw, I Like john, He is a Fucking Alpha!!! xD

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
It wouldn't be so strange. It would be John who asked MC not to visit them and then, after being "convinced" by Hal and Jenny to allow him to visit his daughter, claiming that the day after that visit, they would confess to MC the whole problem related to the heart transplant for his aunt and what it will mean for his family and for him. To make sure it really happens, and at the same time be able to enjoy MC and Nicole's reactions to it in person, John would offer his house for that meeting.

Regarding the police interrogation, the police would have liked to talk to them after arresting Beeman to find out everything that happened, but Nicole's fainting and Chloe's condition happened, so it would be normal, taking into account John's influences, that the interrogations were scheduled for the next day. Perhaps the only person the police were able to question on the same day was Abi. That would explain why MC arrived before her to get Gavin and Nanci's ashes.

Well, the important thing and what I would like the couple to have. If it is through twins, it is fine, but it would also be fine if they have a boy/girl first, and two or three years later they have a girl/boy.
Do you think in all of this...
With MC's Mom having to stay back and MC and his Dad leaving Town, the merilyn friendship points will come into effect with her putting a spell on John that he is not able to do anything to MC's Mom.
Just like cumming inside Nicole Points had some effect in the eventual buildup to the game and the final revealation whether she was actually pregnant or not???

4.30 star(s) 216 Votes