LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
At this time, you are sober. If you follow similar logic, how could Nicole have an affair with MC in the first place?
The John I understand doesn't care about his wife and daughter. The family and self-esteem that you care about may not be what he really cares about. When he took Silvia home to fool around, when his wife and daughter were lying in the hospital, he still fooled around with Silvia, you should have completely understood the meaning of family to him; when he found out that his wife was pregnant and not by him ,but calmly took Silvia out of town for a threesome, you knew that his self-esteem did not exist.
He just wanted to play with women as he pleased. There are three ways to play with women: coercion, inducement, and deception. Silvia was deceived, a certain client's wife might have been tempted by benefits, and most girls were coerced, probably the principal's wife too. It is likely that the principal was caught with some evidence of crime.
Many players don't want to see MC's mother being violated by John, but in fact this mentality is too fragile. John doesn't need to expose Nicole's affair, as long as he can scare Jenny and make her believe that if she disobeys him, he will madly retaliate against her son and even her family. I don't think Jenny is strong enough to resist him.
John just has a way of maintaining a respectable happy family while wickedly toying with women and acquiring wealth. MC's goal is to unite the victims to bring him down.
Don't think I said selfrespect I said pride and ego.
And John's full Pride and Ego.
As for the rest threats only work if the threat is believed.
If the Dev lets the MC talk to his parents about what John is really like his threats won't work.
Because as of now the Dev just has the MC forget everything he knows about John and throw a tantrum instead.
But if he did then MC might even persuade them to help him against John.
After all MC's already started undermining John.
Nicole now knows the truth, Silvia also knows the truth.
Any control John had over Silvia is now just in his own mind.
She is playing him by continuing to let him use her just to gain the info needed to end him.
Infact sending the MC away and giving his job to his mom could really bite John in the ass.
If his Mom keeps John on the hook while refusing John's attempts.
Then that would leave the MC free to use what Intel he managed to get.
And as you say he can go visit more of Johns unwilling victems in an attempt to recruit them.
With the truth.

Last edited:

BiberonSZeta

Apr 17, 2017
"Maybe John will use MC and Nicole's affair to blackmail her into submission".

How exactly would that even work? it just seems like one of them weak ass Blackmail plots.
That can't really hold water.
For starters Nicole's and John are really the only one's with some thing to lose there.
He can't use the shame angle as it's more shamefull to him and his family.
And for John to even attempt to use it would mean he's admiting to being cucked.
Not sure John's ego or pride could take that particular hit.
As for the MC side of things it's a massive boost to his street cred.
Not only is he banging a hot Married MILF but as mentioned he's effectivly cucking John.
600k is a very powerfull figure!

Reactions: Loxxxthenasty

nightsouls

Mar 3, 2020
Don't think I said selfrespect I said pride and ego.
And John's full Pride and Ego.
As for the rest threats only work if the threat is believed.
If the Dev lets the MC talk to his parents about what John is really like his threats won't work.
Because as of now the Dev just has the MC forget everything he knows about John and throw a tantrum instead.
But if he did then MC might even persuade them to help him against John.
After all MC's already started undermining John.
Nicole now knows the truth, Silvia also knows the truth.
Any control John had over Silvia is now just in his own mind.
She is playing him by continuing to let him use her just to gain the info needed to end him.
Infact sending the MC away and giving his job to his mom could really bite John in the ass.
If his Mom keeps John on the hook while refusing John's attempts.
Then that would leave the MC free to use what Intel he managed to get.
And as you say he can go visit more of Johns unwilling victems in an attempt to recruit them.
With the truth.
John is an evil pick-up artist who knows women's weaknesses. Will he let Jenny communicate with MC? Remember the contract between John and MC's parents? Silvia's continued obedience to John may be a secret collection of evidence, but she is also satisfying John's perverted needs, so whether she knows the truth or not will not prevent Jenny from falling into the trap, because MC is essentially powerless to resist John.
John probably has three cards in his hand to control MC's family. First, Nicole's fetus is still John's child; second, the high loan amount for the heart transplant of the aunt; third, the suspected theft of documents in John's office. Is it really a third person who sneaked in? Will MC be photographed for evidence? It is too easy to install secret cameras in the office.

Reactions: Triple OG

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
For those who are waiting for Mc's mother to fuck John, there is no point in the game. it will turn out as if she is a powerless woman who immediately gave up! :FacePalm:

My theory is this: it would be ideal if Mc's mom would be the first woman that John would be denied intimacy and have any kind of sexual approach, why?
It seems to me that this has a logic to the fact that John had always collected women before and turned them into his toys and sexual subordinates, suddenly Mc’s mom will be the one who unexpectedly turns out to be strong against John’s influence and this will be his first half-defeat when he didn’t get what wants for the first time.

But if this doesn't happen, then it will be too strange, as if Mc's father would easily be a cuckold, and Mc's mother would just obey John like that? no thanks.,,that's too much drama. I think Orb has an idea, I hope the story goes the way I wrote above.
As one person I know said, everything that happened in Chapter 14 was probably meant to strain us as a player and Mc.

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
For those who are waiting for Mc's mother to fuck John, there is no point in the game. it will turn out as if she is a powerless woman who immediately gave up! :FacePalm:

My theory is this: it would be ideal if Mc's mom would be the first woman that John would be denied intimacy and have any kind of sexual approach, why?
It seems to me that this has a logic to the fact that John had always collected women before and turned them into his toys and sexual subordinates, suddenly Mc’s mom will be the one who unexpectedly turns out to be strong against John’s influence and this will be his first half-defeat when he didn’t get what wants for the first time.

But if this doesn't happen, then it will be too strange, as if Mc's father would easily be a cuckold, and Mc's mother would just obey John like that? no thanks.,,that's too much drama. I think Orb has an idea, I hope the story goes the way I wrote above.
As one person I know said, everything that happened in Chapter 14 was probably meant to strain us as a player and Mc.
Good grief man!!!....
Your mind is beautiful!!!

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023

This theory can happen. MC's (Our) mom can be the first woman to refuse John's advancements and his sexual requests.

I'd like to add to your theory. I hope that at some point in the game, MC's (Our) mom will talk to Nicole and reveal that John made a move on her and tell the story to Nicole about how she refused John. This story may or will inspire to finally leave John.

And you're right on the ending. Since we are the MC. If Dev Orb expected us to have this reaction, then dev Ord did a great job.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
I have finally been able to finish playing all the possible routes of this Part, and I must say that I have been pleasantly surprised... until I reached the end of this Part 14. And I thought that AOT cliffhangers were cruel.

On the one hand, we now see the usefulness of the variable about how many times MC came inside Nicole, since depending on that variable, Nicole will be really pregnant or not (and keep in mind that this variable can never be at 0 points because it counts the only time when MC irrevocably cums inside Nicole: the fantastic night of Day 9, which they spent together in his bedroom after their first romantic date).

On the other hand, I imagine that we are all happy because we have reached the point where one of our main protagonists has finally confessed to the other that he/she loves her/him (if Nicole is pregnant, MC confesses his love to her; if she isn't pregnant, she confesses her love to him).

As for the sex scenes, they were great in every way and we discovered at the end that the weird background that appeared in some of the previews was actually that of a camping tent. However, the only con I could say about it is that I would have loved to see how the two of them made love inside the cave.

As for the story, I'll first focus on the easiest thing to summarize:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Regarding Chloe's condition:

As for the big issue of debate following the release of this Part 14:

And finally, regarding John Heavens:

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
This theory can happen. MC's (Our) mom can be the first woman to refuse John's advancements and his sexual requests.
So you all really think the MC's mom is going to have a choice in the matter?
If anything by the bruises on Silvia, John doesn't take "no" for an answer.
I don't want to see this happen but he is the last person you want a loved one to be locked in a room with.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I don't want to see this happen but he is the last person you want a loved one to be locked in a room with.
The thing is that Silvia was helpless...

You compare the situation of Mc's mom and Silvia, as soon as John takes action against Mc's mom, behind her there is a husband and son who will begin to suspect something is wrong, and Nicole will also understand how insignificant her husband is, so I don’t think that John will dare to such violence otherwise he will trap himself.

and Silvia had no protection before and no one to get help from until Mc showed up. Therefore, Mc mom must be brave enough to say “no!” the only way John can hurt her is by doing something else, either by getting her drunk or some other kind of blackmail that will come out of nowhere where it turns out that he used her... but that's unlikely and too much drama

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
Regarding Chloe's condition:

I'm really confused with this "Marilyn's spell"? I'm on the path where "Chloe isn't my GF" and as far as I can remember Marilyn did not apply any spell to MC (Us), Chloe, and even Nicole.

I'm curious about this spell and the 'Chloe is Strange path'. Correct me if I'm wrong because I haven't played this path but from reading from previous posts in this thread in this path wasn't Marilyn's spell intention for Nicole to fall in love with her but instead backfired to Chloe falling in love with Beeman?

I think so, yes. MC's (Our) mom is a strong woman compared to Sylvia. Like what MAGO-DAG said, Sylvia was all alone and helpless before MC (Us) came. Since MC (Us) will set up a meeting between Sylvia and Nicole perhaps MC (Us) can invite his (our) mom too and Sylvia can explain to both of them how cruel and evil John is.

4.30 star(s) 215 Votes