J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
Do you think in all of this...
With MC's Mom having to stay back and MC and his Dad leaving Town, the merilyn friendship points will come into effect with her putting a spell on John that he is not able to do anything to MC's Mom.
Just like cumming inside Nicole Points had some effect in the eventual buildup to the game and the final revealation whether she was actually pregnant or not???
Regarding Marilyn's friendship points, what you say is possible. Great theory. However, if that is the case, there must also be some undesirable route for MC in case we have few points: for example, Marilyn wants to corrupt MC's mother for herself.

In this way, Marilyn would try to save Jenny but not for MC and/or her parents, but to teach MC a lesson and at the same time satisfy her lesbian desires for a MILF.

As for your second question, it seems to resolve the doubts raised in Part 13 about the usefulness of that variable. However, I wouldn't be surprised if in the future there was another unavoidable moment in the game where MC cums inside Nicole and causes her future pregnancy (right now the only moment of that kind is the amazing night of Day 9 after their first romantic date). However, I think AML will have multiple endings, some of which will be very happy, some satisfying, some bittersweet, and some even quite bad for MC and Nicole.

I guess, this makes sense for the police to question all of the people involved in Chloe's rescue. I actually preffered if we could played out MC (Us) interrogation scene. Perhaps we can in the next update in a flashback scene when Part 15 comes out.
Let's hope so. Orb must show, even if only briefly, what happened during those days.

It would make sense, in the game, for MC (Us) and Nicole's first-born child together to be a boy because John has a mindset where "males are the dominant gender". But MC (Us) and Nicole having twins isn't a bad idea perhaps receiving the news that they will be having twins can shock them both, especially Nicole.

If they will have twins, I can imagine this: Nicole will panic on how can she or MC (Us) or both of them handle two babies. Eventually, MC (Us) will calm her down. Later both, especially Nicole, will realize how great that both of them will raise twins. :love: :love: :love:

But for me, personally, I would love MC (Us) and Nicole firstborn child to be a girl!:love::love:
We'll have to wait and see what Orb has in store for us in the next parts. However, if I remember correctly, the higher probability of having twins could be due to the fact that the mother/grandmother of one of twins's parents (I don't remember if it was the father or the mother) had twins:
  • If it were the father's case, perhaps the famous Aunt Martha is Jenny's twin sister;
  • and if it were the mother's case, perhaps Nicole has a twin or two brothers who are twins to each other (if I remember correctly, when she was trying to bribe MC to stop seeing Chloe, she mentioned that she was not an only child like MC was).

It also increases that possibility if it was an in vitro fertilization, but this is not the case.

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
prison? are you crazy?

he will fall from cliff or something like that.
This is just a theory. If this theory is true, could John fall from the cliff where we had our second fight with Beeman? If that's where it could be, that's amazing foreshadowing.

Let's hope so. Orb must show, even if only briefly, what happened during those days.
I agree.

We'll have to wait and see what Orb has in store for us in the next parts. However, if I remember correctly, the higher probability of having twins could be due to the fact that the mother/grandmother of one of twins's parents (I don't remember if it was the father or the mother) had twins:
  • If it were the father's case, perhaps the famous Aunt Martha is Jenny's twin sister;
  • and if it were the mother's case, perhaps Nicole has a twin or two brothers who are twins to each other (if I remember correctly, when she was trying to bribe MC to stop seeing Chloe, she mentioned that she was not an only child like MC was).
The probability of having twins is very low. It's kinda like a surprise scenario if you ask me. Unless it runs in someone's family.

I never knew Aunt Martha and Jenny were twins. Looks like I have forgotten about that detail and I need to play the full game again soon. If Nicole does have a twin or has siblings who are twins, I'm guessing it increases their chances of having twins. But this is just my theory in the end.

It also increases that possibility if it was an in vitro fertilization, but this is not the case.
Yeah, we can rule this out since Nicole is already pregnant.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of A Mothers Love Part 1 - 14 Plus
Incl KoGa3 WT mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, text resize etc etc..
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions!
Mega
Updated myAndroid port to Part 1 - 14 Plus

QuietNoise

Apr 21, 2020
ngl if John touches MC's mom I'm gonna riot... also on the different note: will Marilyn's friendship points ever play a bigger purpose?

4.30 star(s) 217 Votes