MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
the ntr between the teacher and the girlfriend should have continue on or have an ntr ending but maybe im alone with that. idea.
What ending are we talking about? The ending where the young girl under magical influence fucked the teacher? And then what? They left together and he continued to use her until she completely deteriorated in a psychological state?

I don't think it makes sense for them to continue and end. The only possible ending is where he ends up in jail and the girl is treated... We are not going to watch psychological drama and fucking with an old man, moving away from the main story, All this can be considered as a bad ending and nothing more, so there is no point in continuing.

Last edited:

siath70

Apr 5, 2019
i really hope that MC's mom will not be fuked by that scumbag or i may not even restart this, that was 1 of my fav Vn before dev stopped developing it for more than 1 years
When I seen John do what he did, I actually got sick to my stomach thinking about what he would do to the MC's mother.
But, I also understand, it's the only way for John to strike back. So, while I don't want it to happen, I can kind of understand if it does.
If it does I might have to drop the VN, because I don't think I could stand to read it.

However, Dev do your thing, it's a great story and I liked it a lot. Meanwhile, I'll be waiting for the next chapter.

4.30 star(s) 218 Votes