Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
day 16 on the non ntr route when going to the heavens house after work..
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'mairlyn' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script seven.rpyc", line 4786, in script
  File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\AMothersLove-Part7-pc\AMothersLove-Part7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 615, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\AMothersLove-Part7-pc\AMothersLove-Part7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 528, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer 'mairlyn' is not defined.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
A Mother's Love Part7
Fri May 08 13:24:38 2020
i just ignored twice and kept with the scene but might wanna look into it... the I and R in her name need to swap places...

Reactions: r1bb1t

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
In the new update please let the be an option to fuck Mr. Beeman.

*s
Or at least an option where one can jump straight to the end of scene,at least for non ntr guys who want to pursue Marilyn instead Chloe but don't want to get cucked.
(tbh i didn't play marilyn (+) route since the first release because of whole ntr scenario, read few comments back and also didn't want to ruin the game for me,but if options are added in future then i might as well try that route)

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
I haven't played the NTR part of the game so hoping someone who did could answer..
if you catch Chloe cheat on you with Tom(Mr. Beeman).. can you snitch about it to Abi(Mrs. Beeman)? :ROFLMAO:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Patreon showed part 8 already released ?
No it's just a preview that was posted on the previous page.

I haven't played the NTR part of the game so hoping someone who did could answer..
if you catch Chloe cheat on you with Tom(Mr. Beeman).. can you snitch about it to Abi(Mrs. Beeman)? :ROFLMAO:
I don't play NTR route but if Abi is the same on that route I'd doubt she would care.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
I don't play NTR route but if Abi is the same on that route I'd doubt she would care.
well they do hate each other but maybe if she knew he actually cheated then MC will get more then just a glimpse and a feel for her boobs faster :unsure:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
well they do hate each other but maybe if she knew he actually cheated then MC will get more then just a glimpse and a feel for her boobs faster :unsure:
Perhaps but it seems to me that every scene that the MC and Abi have they are always in the middle of something or have to be somewhere else. It makes me wonder if we will ever get something with Abi sure I'd like to take her away from Beeman but we've already won the prize having Nicole.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
Perhaps but it seems to me that every scene that the MC and Abi have they are always in the middle of something or have to be somewhere else. It makes me wonder if we will ever get something with Abi sure I'd like to take her away from Beeman but we've already won the prize having Nicole.
Nicole is definitely the main prize but the more side action the better.. why settle for just Chloe and Marilyn when we are presented with more options for some harmless fun :D

BigJim61

May 9, 2019
Sooner or later the shits gonna hit the fan and 1 or more of his love interests are going to make MC's life a living hell. I'd like to see Abi there to console and be supportive to MC.

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
Sooner or later the shits gonna hit the fan and 1 or more of his love interests are going to make MC's life a living hell. I'd like to see Abi there to console and be supportive to MC.
That maybe true with the way things are going. Nicole is on the verge of giving herself fully as MC's woman, she's SO close to breaking. The way the story is setup, Chloe will be the first one that will become suspicious of their relationship and will catch them (if you've kept both Nicole and Chloe on good terms). That shit storm will be amazing too watch, he needs to claim his supremacy over Nicole as the man of the house and take Nicole as his wife, cucking the asshole husband and ofc....Nicole getting pregnant and having MC's baby, starting a new family.

June cannot come any sooner!

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
I would love to break up with the starting girlfriend, but without seeing the teacher fuck her later on, to be more specific I don't care if they do it, I just don't want to be involved in it. But since it's not possible I have to drag her on with me.

Docc777

May 14, 2018
I tried the Game again but what the hell do i have to do at the beginning during the f.. minigame. Regardless what i do it is not working.

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes