Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
You can have both. But only minor scenes. If you want to fuck the mom you have to get cucked. If you stay relatively faithful to the GF you miss a lot of content with mommy.
you may still get cucked but not see it.... we dont know why at all the gf apologizes to the mc ... and since in his patreon page there is no ntr avoidable tag i think this game may be centered into ntr, both netori and netorare... :unsure:

it whould have been nice if the dev was in this fórum so we can ask him and get a clear and honest reply.

Drunk on life

Jan 16, 2017
Here is a compressed pc and mac version of Part 3!

PC (119MB): - - - -
Mac (113MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What a god <3

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
Saw the game on the Latest Updates page and thought "Holy crap what a milf, this ought to be worth checking out". Then I saw the NTR tag and thought "oh ffs!". Read the latest comments and came to the conclusion "Glad I haven't wasted my time getting invested in this one"

Thank you for those who commented regarding the NTR. You made it pretty clear that if you don't like that kind of content, you need to stay well clear of this.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Saw the game on the Latest Updates page and thought "Holy crap what a milf, this ought to be worth checking out". Then I saw the NTR tag and thought "oh ffs!". Read the latest comments and came to the conclusion "Glad I haven't wasted my time getting invested in this one"

Thank you for those who commented regarding the NTR. You made it pretty clear that if you don't like that kind of content, you need to stay well clear of this.
As a non NTR fan it's a real shame. The premise is amazing but the NTR, that adds nothing to the story, ruins it for me. So yes, you probably dodged a bullet.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018

So far you can avoid the ntr.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes