TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
What happende to my saves how can i play? pls help.
I transferred my old save folder to the new updates folder and it worked.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Straight from the dev when asked if the NTR is avoidable or not.
I may have cheated and looked in the console and saw she does in fact still your gf. I don't know what you have to do to trigger the lesbian route but I wonder if there's mff later.

Reactions: PixelRepublic

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
damn..thats how you do an update..beautiful...greatest milf in games right now..sheer perfection.
i like how it is turning from a domination/corruption story into a love story..but that ending..WHY!!! if the house catches fire i'm outta here..LOL

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Honestly, I'm afraid to play this game further, mainly because I have no clue, what to expect now.

While the route I choose unfolds into something quite nice and heartwarming, the whole situation still has a lot of possible problems and unfortunately(I hope I'm mistaken), developer plans to spice things up with even more drama and certain unwanted situations/characters.
But then again... Seeing how things are working out, I guess the key is in thinking and picking the right choices.

In the beginning I was skeptical, then the story got more and more interesting, once certain signs started to show up, even decided to start all over and play the "right" way, which, at first got me into quite unpleasant situation, which I didn't expect, due to certain things missing in tags the first time I've checked that game, but my curiosity was at fault, so I corrected some decisions and was pleasantly surprised.

The game is actually took much more serious turn, than I expected.
Even with all the mistakes in text, it feels like you're watching a movie and quite good one.
It's a bit naive, but I really don't want to see anything dark happening, although without it, the story would probably end very fast or if stretched, boring.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes