sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
Well , that's what Nicole sees in her dreams if you choose the path of lust/corruption . She sees both John and MC but keeps thinking about John whilst feeling guilty about the acts. If you choose the path of love/compassion then she loses the guilt about committing adultery and sees you as her only love .
I was referring to the harsh cuckolding that John did to his best friend and worse, made the friend's wife pregnant with his child.

Nicole is having an illicit affair with the MC behind John's back. That's the fundamental difference.

Using Nicole to avenge John's sins isn't in MC character arc thus far and if the dev writes it that way, I'm quite sure many fans won't like it, me included.

Loxyas

Jul 22, 2018
I am sure that would be the primary, and probably only, path shown to you if you choose " I will do it for love" when Abi asks you your motivation behind getting the records. Although that would be seem too abrupt considering that John looks and acts like Willem Dafoe's Norman Osborn . He's smart , cautious , calculating and ruthless so even in the end if we get all the incriminating evidence he ought to give us a classic villain speech ( ). Just a thought :)
Funny you said that, but he DOES look like Dafoe, quite a lot.

MesmeObserver

Sep 4, 2020
I was referring to the harsh cuckolding that John did to his best friend and worse, made the friend's wife pregnant with his child.

Nicole is having an illicit affair with the MC behind John's back. That's the fundamental difference.

Using Nicole to avenge John's sins isn't in MC character arc thus far and if the dev writes it that way, I'm quite sure many fans won't like it, me included.
Ah but you see , the harshness of John's transgressions is shown as John's ambition and virility outclassing and outmatching his friend's contentedness and impotency implying that you either move up or you move out . You know , commit fully to one path. Honestly, Silvia's Super-Marine Fiance is my person of interest currently as he could either liquidate Johnny Boy for us or get KIA allowing for MC to become Silvia's new source of solace in this dark , cru-el world .
John doesn't care for Nicole so he wouldn't be offended by MC having his way with her (discreetly of course ) so long as he can keep the company and by extension his 53xtortion-ring and power to remain in place (kinda like Francis Underwood does in the show House of Cards with his wife.)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: sandstorm1872

MesmeObserver

Sep 4, 2020
Nicoooollllleeeee!!!! AAAH i can't get her out of my mind , man how could u create such marvalous women .
I m literally having wet dreams of her in real life.
i will seriously kiss the hands of her creator.
Basically Genius-Alter-Kneel.png to the person that brought a vision of truly immaculate heavenly glory to us such unworthy sinners.

MesmeObserver

Sep 4, 2020
MesmeObserver You can edit a post to add more to it, and you can multi-quote each post you're replying to in a single post, instead of spamming multiple replies.
That's the first thing that I tried to do but the multi-quote wouldn't work for some reason. Hence, the individual posts. Sorry for that .
P.S : Fixed it somewhat ...

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
You click once on the quote button of each post, then on the "Insert quotes..." button below your text box, and you wind up with this;

Basically View attachment 961202 to the person that brought a vision of truly immaculate heavenly glory to us such unworthy sinners.
That's the first thing that I tried to do but the multi-quote wouldn't work for some reason. Hence, the individual posts. Sorry for that .
If editing a previous post to add posts/multi quotes, just copy/paste from the text box and add to the post you're editing.

You already know how to edit a post, because as you should see with mine, it says "Last edited" and a time next to it.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
More likely by the end of the game. Dev start making pregnant scenes now and it will pretty much double the number of renders he will have to do for every scene involving Nicole.

Reactions: dale972002

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
1609466508994.jpeg
1609466533920.jpeg

1609466568559.jpeg

1609466607077.jpeg

Happy New Year everyone! Another year has quickly gone by, and already 2021 is almost upon us. Time flies very fast when you are not paying attention, and that is why time is always precious.
Even with this crazy year, with the pandemic and everything, I am glad that you all continued to show your support. The love and support you have shown me this year has been undeniably special. It truly makes me happy. :)
Cheers, everyone! Lets all look forward to a better new year, and hopefully 2021 will be kinder to us all

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
View attachment 965469
View attachment 965471

View attachment 965472

View attachment 965473

Happy New Year everyone! Another year has quickly gone by, and already 2021 is almost upon us. Time flies very fast when you are not paying attention, and that is why time is always precious.
Even with this crazy year, with the pandemic and everything, I am glad that you all continued to show your support. The love and support you have shown me this year has been undeniably special. It truly makes me happy. :)
Cheers, everyone! Lets all look forward to a better new year, and hopefully 2021 will be kinder to us all
Thank you for all these posts during the year Raminita and Happy New year to you. :giggle:(y)(y)

Lukasz1

May 20, 2018
View attachment 965469
View attachment 965471

View attachment 965472

View attachment 965473

First photo, dazzling. Nicole move your butt
c82403948384deec6c7fcf15f8c6d99d.gif

roam;)

Jul 29, 2020
Since others have posted the pictures but neglected to post the update that came along with them i guess ill post it then.

Happy Holidays Everyone!

It is the time for toys and cheers, and Santa Nicole Heavens . >:D This year has been tough, but I am wishing you all a wonderful day. It is Christmas, and lets all have a little Christmas jolly in us today!

On a serious work related note: I am very, very sorry about the delay that I am having with A Mother's Love. Many work piled up both in my game and outside of my game, and the biggest one was having writers block! Not a good ride at all.

All and all, no lame excuses. What is late is late. Although I tried getting an update in by January, I believe that is not possible at this point. That being said, I will also be pausing January billing cycle as I continue to work. Praying to get a release in February.
I just want to take a moment to give my sincere apologize and gratitude for those who are waiting patiently for part ten. Thank you so much, and I am sorry for the long wait.

Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Like usual, see you soon.

PS. I will have some WIP available soon!
so will have to wait more of 31/more days to meet nicole again:(...

• Sad
Reactions: Deadshot101

Dhoulcmagus

Jun 16, 2020
Just wondering, after finishing part 1. Do Avoiding points from Chloe have any effect on your relationship with Nicole? I mean... I don't really care that much if Chloe cheats on me or not, but I could see that, if she ends up breaking up with me, I won't have any leverage on Nicole to bargain with after that.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes