MesmeObserver

Sep 4, 2020
Nicoooollllleeeee!!!! AAAH i can't get her out of my mind , man how could u create such marvalous women .
I m literally having wet dreams of her in real life.
i will seriously kiss the hands of her creator.
Basically Genius-Alter-Kneel.png to the person that brought a vision of truly immaculate heavenly glory to us such unworthy sinners.

MesmeObserver

Sep 4, 2020
MesmeObserver You can edit a post to add more to it, and you can multi-quote each post you're replying to in a single post, instead of spamming multiple replies.
That's the first thing that I tried to do but the multi-quote wouldn't work for some reason. Hence, the individual posts. Sorry for that .
P.S : Fixed it somewhat ...

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
You click once on the quote button of each post, then on the "Insert quotes..." button below your text box, and you wind up with this;

Basically View attachment 961202 to the person that brought a vision of truly immaculate heavenly glory to us such unworthy sinners.
That's the first thing that I tried to do but the multi-quote wouldn't work for some reason. Hence, the individual posts. Sorry for that .
If editing a previous post to add posts/multi quotes, just copy/paste from the text box and add to the post you're editing.

You already know how to edit a post, because as you should see with mine, it says "Last edited" and a time next to it.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
More likely by the end of the game. Dev start making pregnant scenes now and it will pretty much double the number of renders he will have to do for every scene involving Nicole.

Reactions: dale972002

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
1609466508994.jpeg
1609466533920.jpeg

1609466568559.jpeg

1609466607077.jpeg

Happy New Year everyone! Another year has quickly gone by, and already 2021 is almost upon us. Time flies very fast when you are not paying attention, and that is why time is always precious.
Even with this crazy year, with the pandemic and everything, I am glad that you all continued to show your support. The love and support you have shown me this year has been undeniably special. It truly makes me happy. :)
Cheers, everyone! Lets all look forward to a better new year, and hopefully 2021 will be kinder to us all

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
View attachment 965469
View attachment 965471

View attachment 965472

View attachment 965473

Happy New Year everyone! Another year has quickly gone by, and already 2021 is almost upon us. Time flies very fast when you are not paying attention, and that is why time is always precious.
Even with this crazy year, with the pandemic and everything, I am glad that you all continued to show your support. The love and support you have shown me this year has been undeniably special. It truly makes me happy. :)
Cheers, everyone! Lets all look forward to a better new year, and hopefully 2021 will be kinder to us all
Thank you for all these posts during the year Raminita and Happy New year to you. :giggle:(y)(y)

Lukasz1

May 20, 2018
View attachment 965469
View attachment 965471

View attachment 965472

View attachment 965473

First photo, dazzling. Nicole move your butt
c82403948384deec6c7fcf15f8c6d99d.gif

roam;)

Jul 29, 2020
Since others have posted the pictures but neglected to post the update that came along with them i guess ill post it then.

Happy Holidays Everyone!

It is the time for toys and cheers, and Santa Nicole Heavens . >:D This year has been tough, but I am wishing you all a wonderful day. It is Christmas, and lets all have a little Christmas jolly in us today!

On a serious work related note: I am very, very sorry about the delay that I am having with A Mother's Love. Many work piled up both in my game and outside of my game, and the biggest one was having writers block! Not a good ride at all.

All and all, no lame excuses. What is late is late. Although I tried getting an update in by January, I believe that is not possible at this point. That being said, I will also be pausing January billing cycle as I continue to work. Praying to get a release in February.
I just want to take a moment to give my sincere apologize and gratitude for those who are waiting patiently for part ten. Thank you so much, and I am sorry for the long wait.

Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Like usual, see you soon.

PS. I will have some WIP available soon!
so will have to wait more of 31/more days to meet nicole again:(...

• Sad
Reactions: Deadshot101

Dhoulcmagus

Jun 16, 2020
Just wondering, after finishing part 1. Do Avoiding points from Chloe have any effect on your relationship with Nicole? I mean... I don't really care that much if Chloe cheats on me or not, but I could see that, if she ends up breaking up with me, I won't have any leverage on Nicole to bargain with after that.

MesmeObserver

Sep 4, 2020
Just wondering, after finishing part 1. Do Avoiding points from Chloe have any effect on your relationship with Nicole? I mean... I don't really care that much if Chloe cheats on me or not, but I could see that, if she ends up breaking up with me, I won't have any leverage on Nicole to bargain with after that.
Nyet. Game is not calibrated to be that sophisticated such that actions have any INDIRECT effect . All of them have direct consequence thus far so avoid Chloe points directly effects whether the "ChloeIsStrange" event occurs or not (and hence the whole NTR storyline for her side).
The name of the game is called " A Mother's Love" . If you've played the first part of the game you should understand by now that the game is mainly centered around MC and Nicole for that reason.

4.30 star(s) 216 Votes