evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
No , I hope that remain the case forever.
Agreed. But the MC and Nicole relationship is already NTR. In this case, its Netori. The guy taking the wife away from husband. Everyone is getting NTRed here come to think of it. If you ignore your GF and focus on Nicole, you would get NTRed as well. Husband's case is the same lol..

But I get what you meant. I dont want Nicole in the hands of anyone else too.
She is just too wholesome and romantic, almost perfect.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Havnt played this one in awhile, last scene I remember was you took Nichole to that hotel on the beach & went out drinking with her at restaurant your supposed to buy & she gets drunk and leaves the room and you cant find her & the creepy hotel perv clerk is acting like he doesn’t know who your talking about then I think had bunch of exception errors & then it closed the game on me. Was that in the last update?

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021

448MB

Here are two rendered screenshots from the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I just downloaded it. Damn she(Nicole) is breathtakingly beautiful.
Thank you for sharing.

Last edited:

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018

Here are two rendered screenshots from the game.

That last screenshot speaks VOLUMES. Damn Nicole is sexy, crazy how a pixel art gets your heart going, I am loving the corruption slowly taking affect and we are winning this trophy wife over.
Best game hands down, I really wish this was continued! A healthy recovery to OrbOrigin and I hope he gets back on to the game sooner much rather than later, this is a gem that cannot afford to be wasted.

Bring on this weekend!

Once_Up

Aug 20, 2021
I just hope two of them ended up the same way that one of LIs will face in the ending of Acting Lesson for fuck sake!!

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Damn!! I should never try an NTR route, Chole and Beeman sex is so fucking disgusting. Now it really leaves a shitty taste in my mouth and I can't look at Chole the same way anymore even on my non ntr route (I fucking hate her right now LOL)

Damn you!! My curiosity :mad:
I hope you manged to break up with chole.
I just hope two of them ended up the same way that one of LIs will face in the ending of Acting Lesson for fuck sake!!
Orb Origin is not a Dr.PinkCake.

I am sure if mc on love route with Nicole then they will end up together forever(That is what I want).
All I care they both will run away or something like that or some kind of normal loving ending where Mc and Nicole are together.

Last edited:

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Nobody deserves that and wouldn't that be more of a redemption for Chloe? Honestly, what can be worse than having sex with Beeman?

Sep 9, 2021
Nobody deserves that and wouldn't that be more of a redemption for Chloe? Honestly, what can be worse than having sex with Beeman?
Man do even care mahout chole ? Damn her she even appreciate beeman advance on herself in front of MC. Then audacity of her "Are you angry on me ?" Just ignored her 2 times in my first game play and that bitch was . . . Screw her.

Nicole is all the matter for me.

I hope you manged to break up with chole.

Orb Origin is not a Dr.PinkCake.

I am sure if mc on love route with Nicole then then will end up together forever(That is what I want). All I care they both will run away or something like that or some kind of normal loving ending where Mc and Nicole are together.
The thing you said about ending. :love:" Where do I have to make my signature ?"

Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Damn!! I should never try an NTR route, Chole and Beeman sex is so fucking disgusting. Now it really leaves a shitty taste in my mouth and I can't look at Chole the same way anymore even on my non ntr route (I fucking hate her right now LOL)

Damn you!! My curiosity :mad:
Fortunately I was never a fan of Chloe. Those hound dog eyes, bleh. Now Marilyn cracks me up so I find her fun, I know others can't stand her. To each their own (that sounds a little weird). Nicole is just....:love::love:! And I liked Beeman's wife. She has a strength of character, nice and could probably wear someone out. But Nicole ...:love::love:

Once_Up

Aug 20, 2021
Fortunately I was never a fan of Chloe. Those hound dog eyes, bleh. Now Marilyn cracks me up so I find her fun, I know others can't stand her. To each their own (that sounds a little weird). Nicole is just....:love::love:! And I liked Beeman's wife. She has a strength of character, nice and could probably wear someone out. But Nicole ...:love::love:
No, no. Don't get me wrong I was never a fan of her either. The reason that I'm so mad with this pretentious slut is because of how easy for her to go all-in with that stinky subhuman baldfuck piece of shit while with the MC she can't even allow him to have sex bareback with her. :mad:

It's just hurt my pride that's all LOL Tbh, If that's fucking Beeman is not that hideous creature but instead is a ripped P.E. teacher with a big black cock I would feel better about Chole because at least she still has a fucking standard :cautious:

Another thing that's really disturbed me is even we break up with her we still need to have her around because she's Nicole's daughter. :cry:

For fuck sake! How can the most gorgeous sweetest Goddess like Nicole has offspring like Chole is what truly disturbed me! :WutFace:

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes