• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DragonMatt

Aug 17, 2021
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'chlSeaoe' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script four.rpyc", line 1668, in script
  File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\AMothersLovePLUS-Part11PLUS-pc-crunched\AMothersLovePLUS-Part11PLUS-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\AMothersLovePLUS-Part11PLUS-pc-crunched\AMothersLovePLUS-Part11PLUS-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 576, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer 'chlSeaoe' is not defined.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Mother's Love PLUS Part11PLUS
Tue Apr 19 13:11:44 2022
how do I fix this so I can continue playing?

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Any news? Hoping to get an MC/Sylvia scene in the future. All the scenes now are short and with John.

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
On Hold ad infinitum. The Dev is dealing with RW situation and was quite clear. It will be a while before he returns if at all.:cry:
"if at all" don't mislead with opinions. What he said was he was dealing with a personal family issue (will/inheritance after his father passed away). He said the game's official status will be on hiatus he has also mentioned he will come back to it and will finish the game (won't be abandoned) in his post when he's ready to return. All we can do is trust his words, the dev has given me no reason to doubt him thus far.

I do hope it's sooner much rather than later, the sooner the better.

Aug 19, 2020
Hmmm I have a theory for the next update if Orb comes back to the game. We all know that at the end of update 11 johns dick starts to work again (sadly) and asks if nicole wants to fuck. Someone in pasts posts (I forgot who) said that nicole response is gonna be based on the corruption points she has.....if its a lot she'll fuck john and continue to do so but if its a little bit then nicole will deny john and go to sleep <-----(for anyone that doesnt really want that to happen theres the little tip you need lol). The mc and john im not really sure what to make of that and am honestly scared for the mc. the mc might get help from johns victims like the guy working at the bar and the MIA that died somehow but I also think that the mc can succeed in finding the documents and finding evidence of what john has been doing but I think john might have some blue guys by his side or some gangsters or some shit (most likely gangsters or other people working for him). and lastly the mc and beeman...... I honestly dont care for that and I didnt let beeman fuck chloe even though shes really annoying (because her mom might probably find out and she'll get really mad at the mc) but I think that chloe might get more involved in that situation later on and maybe someone stops by to beat the shit out of beeman or somehow the mc wins again when they fight or probably mid fight or beforehand mc might call the police or something and get him arrested. This whole posts probably doesnt make sense at all but its what I think will happen. (my rant on this shit)

I hope orb is doing well.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Hmmm I have a theory for the next update if Orb comes back to the game. We all know that at the end of update 11 johns dick starts to work again (sadly) and asks if nicole wants to fuck. Someone in pasts posts (I forgot who) said that nicole response is gonna be based on the corruption points she has.....if its a lot she'll fuck john and continue to do so but if its a little bit then nicole will deny john and go to sleep <-----(for anyone that doesnt really want that to happen theres the little tip you need lol). The mc and john im not really sure what to make of that and am honestly scared for the mc. the mc might get help from johns victims like the guy working at the bar and the MIA that died somehow but I also think that the mc can succeed in finding the documents and finding evidence of what john has been doing but I think john might have some blue guys by his side or some gangsters or some shit (most likely gangsters or other people working for him). and lastly the mc and beeman...... I honestly dont care for that and I didnt let beeman fuck chloe even though shes really annoying (because her mom might probably find out and she'll get really mad at the mc) but I think that chloe might get more involved in that situation later on and maybe someone stops by to beat the shit out of beeman or somehow the mc wins again when they fight or probably mid fight or beforehand mc might call the police or something and get him arrested. This whole posts probably doesnt make sense at all but its what I think will happen. (my rant on this shit)

I hope orb is doing well.
A good summary of what could happen. I'm not really worried about John harming the MC. He is capable of it but it doesn't serve his ends. He's like Emperor Palpatine trying to turn the MC into Darth Vader. He wants him to replace him eventually and the fact that the MC is fucking his wife doesn't threaten him nearly as much as it amuses him. Strangely enough, I think that he would be far more likely to do something violent to Beeman and probably position it as doing MC a favor that he expects to be paid back. That's how John works.

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
A good summary of what could happen. I'm not really worried about John harming the MC. He is capable of it but it doesn't serve his ends. He's like Emperor Palpatine trying to turn the MC into Darth Vader. He wants him to replace him eventually and the fact that the MC is fucking his wife doesn't threaten him nearly as much as it amuses him. Strangely enough, I think that he would be far more likely to do something violent to Beeman and probably position it as doing MC a favor that he expects to be paid back. That's how John works.
No John will be happy that when all is reviled because Mc is his son from one of his victims. that's why both parents want him to stop seeing Chloe. and he calls him son. We will learn this though his parents and Aunt's will in her passing. "parents are not his biological parents" his sick aunt is his real mother. and the blue binder is the evidence of this. to save Mc from John she gave him to her sister Loving him from afar but ever so close. a mothers love to give up what she wants for her child no matter the cost. Beeman will get his through him and Chloe getting caught by Abi. Nichole will Reject John because of the kiss will flash in her memory along with the green panties. and the MC will call her right before and she will say its Chloe to take the call, not refusing sex but avoid it. and Silvia's man will be found by Mc where john has him locked away. the ending will be Abi having her sisters ashes, Chloe in school or pregnant from Beeman, Marilyn will be with Abi, Beeman in Jail, Nichole in Bed with MC pregnant, John dead not by MC. and the company in Mc's control

Aug 19, 2020
No John will be happy that when all is reviled because Mc is his son from one of his victims. that's why both parents want him to stop seeing Chloe. and he calls him son. We will learn this though his parents and Aunt's will in her passing. "parents are not his biological parents" his sick aunt is his real mother. and the blue binder is the evidence of this. to save Mc from John she gave him to her sister Loving him from afar but ever so close. a mothers love to give up what she wants for her child no matter the cost. Beeman will get his through him and Chloe getting caught by Abi. Nichole will Reject John because of the kiss will flash in her memory along with the green panties. and the MC will call her right before and she will say its Chloe to take the call, not refusing sex but avoid it. and Silvia's man will be found by Mc where john has him locked away. the ending will be Abi having her sisters ashes, Chloe in school or pregnant from Beeman, Marilyn will be with Abi, Beeman in Jail, Nichole in Bed with MC pregnant, John dead not by MC. and the company in Mc's control
this is way better then what I came up with and honestly if the mc does turn out to be johns son that would be a somewhat of a great plot twist

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
If John is Mc's dad would John be ok with Mc seeing Chloe? I'm not sure on that one.

As for John finding out that Mc is fucking the wife, I have said before that I think John will do something to the Mc's parents more specifically the mother. Maybe employ her as one of his whores in the company.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes