Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

Unlocked

Hello everyone, this is OrbOrigin. How is everyone doing? I hope you all are having a good day and year so far.
I realized that today is a special day as it celebrates the anniversary of A Mother's Love. Myself, I cannot help but to feel bittersweet about this anniversary; however, I still want to give you guys both an update on my situation and also something to keep you guys busy.
I am still trying to recover from both my mental and physical state of health. It has not been easy as many things went down a direction that I did not expect. The lawsuit is still ongoing. I have moved out of my house into an apartment. I do find the change quite difficult to adapt to and I have not quite settled in yet. I do believe that this is better for the long run though.
That is all I can say for now. I do appreciate and want to thank everyone for taking a moment of their time to read what I posted today. Just to clarify something; this is not the return from my hiatus. I also do not know when or if I will make another post updating my life and well-being, so I will apologize in advance for my disappearance until my official return.
Thank you all so very much and as usual, see you soon.
Add Pics

1651698180765.png

1651698199792.png

Soon!

Englen

Mar 17, 2019

Hey everyone, this is OrbOrigin. I hope that everyone is fine and eating well. Today I want to give a little update on how I have been doing and share two renders I made of Nicole Heavens in my spare time.

Things are still very difficult, and lately it seems that the level of stress has been getting worse. But nonetheless, I am still trying my best to recover as soon as I can so that I can return. On a more positive note; living by myself has been so very rewarding. I am given the chance to be alone, and to have that kind of peace really helps with the healing process.

Last but not least, I hope the two renders of Nicole brightens your day. I also want to take this moment to apologize for my inconsistency and unprofessionalism for those who personally messaged me, and I failed to message back. I am sorry. Please do not feel that you are being ignored or whatsoever. Most of the time, and especially lately, I find it very hard to write anything back, but I promise when I say I read every single message and I appreciate every single one of you who showed your support. You are all the reasons why I continue, and I thank you for that.

Update2022_2Final.jpg Update2022_3Final.jpg

Koliahuang

Apr 11, 2018

Hey everyone, this is OrbOrigin. I hope that everyone is fine and eating well. Today I want to give a little update on how I have been doing and share two renders I made of Nicole Heavens in my spare time.

Things are still very difficult, and lately it seems that the level of stress has been getting worse. But nonetheless, I am still trying my best to recover as soon as I can so that I can return. On a more positive note; living by myself has been so very rewarding. I am given the chance to be alone, and to have that kind of peace really helps with the healing process.

Last but not least, I hope the two renders of Nicole brightens your day. I also want to take this moment to apologize for my inconsistency and unprofessionalism for those who personally messaged me, and I failed to message back. I am sorry. Please do not feel that you are being ignored or whatsoever. Most of the time, and especially lately, I find it very hard to write anything back, but I promise when I say I read every single message and I appreciate every single one of you who showed your support. You are all the reasons why I continue, and I thank you for that.

View attachment 1793629 View attachment 1793628
We've been waiting for you, glad to hear your update.

roam;)

Jul 29, 2020

Yesssss so there's still hope!!!!!
Really glad you're doing ok

Reactions: tothadam1998

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
I would still appreciate a wt-mod to get! It's just easier for you and you can still choose your own path.
I will start the game from beginning!
:love: :unsure: :rolleyes::rolleyes:

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
Yesssss so there's still hope!!!!!
Really glad you're doing ok
Have faith in OrbOrigin, he's one of the few devs I like and trust and my list is only 3 members long AND I've played A LOT of games so that's saying a lot.

It's easy to shit on devs since they mislead their fans and always disappoint but finding ones to have trust in are harder to find so when people recommend them on this site I think people should pay attention.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021

TY for the post Englen!

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Have faith in OrbOrigin, he's one of the few devs I like and trust and my list is only 3 members long AND I've played A LOT of games so that's saying a lot.

It's easy to shit on devs since they mislead their fans and always disappoint but finding ones to have trust in are harder to find so when people recommend them on this site I think people should pay attention.
Very true statement! If anyone wants to experience a dumpster fire I have a recommendation though, not sure why you would want that. Ha ha ha.:devilish::ROFLMAO:

fangjoe24

Mar 28, 2022

That's a great new. And i hope you can come through the shadow soon

Reactions: Bringn_Da_Pain

Blackreaper

Mar 6, 2017

Can you please name the 3 members? just curious

roam;)

Jul 29, 2020

I do have faith in him every 2 weeks i check his page, love this game honestly but there're some devs who started grt but couldn't finish or didn't finish hence, just a little had doubt about if orb would be back or not since this being one of the best games also my most favourite one too...so did not wanted it to end like this that's it.

Reactions: Mad Max: Creampie

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
NOOOO.... PLEASE.... DON'T END it NOW. That's such a GREAT GAME and I LOVE :love: to play it!!!
Take your time and make more...., PLEASE!!!

(Sorry for my bad english, but this MC is a german ...hehe! ;))

Last edited:

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018

I love seeing those words, I think he's ready to start working on his game again or at least I hope so but that wasn't by mistake.

He needs to come back, this is the only game I look forward to seeing and hopefully others will see his greatness. Too many games here are boring or just don't deliver, this game proves you don't need fancy animations when the writing and models look good, it's more about building that connection which is where a lot of devs and writers fail.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 216 Votes