UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
any news from patreon or if he has website?
Typically the type of mess in which he's involved, at least in the states, takes more than a year to resolve. IIRC he surfaced a while ago and mentioned that his living situation had improved but he was still embroiled in all the legalities and personal stressors.

I appreciate and share your desire to know how things are going, but he's made it pretty clear he doesn't have energy or time to provide regular updates. All we can do is wait and hope that once his life settles down he'll return to finish this VN.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
NTR is avoidable- but if I don't see the sex scene between Beeman and Chloe, I can't fuck Nicole in her garage on day 6 and I can't get the extra scenes that takes place during the steak dinner invite at day 7 (kissing her neck and foot banging Nicole infront of her family). I hate NTR but I want to see those extra scenes - are there any mods that will show me those scenes without forcing me to see NTR?
In this case, it is a trade-off. There are a lot of scenes that you cannot get if you keep Chloe as your girlfriend and down the line it even affects your relationship with Nicole in ways that prevent you from optimizing your relationship with her. Personally, my favorite playthrough is the "Chloe is Strange" path where you work together with Marilyn to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Even in the NTR path there are a lot of points where you can opt-out of viewing Chloe's scenes. I think that a few might be mandatory, though.

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
Typically the type of mess in which he's involved, at least in the states, takes more than a year to resolve. IIRC he surfaced a while ago and mentioned that his living situation had improved but he was still embroiled in all the legalities and personal stressors.

I appreciate and share your desire to know how things are going, but he's made it pretty clear he doesn't have energy or time to provide regular updates. All we can do is wait and hope that once his life settles down he'll return to finish this VN.
like survive from C-19? or anyelse?
don't judge me, but i hope he real have situation that make he hard for Finish this Game.

if we must wait, i hope it's don't make waste time...

sorry for my eng bad not my native laguage

• Angry
Reactions: botc76 and Lexkar83

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
like survive from C-19? or anyelse?
don't judge me, but i hope he real have situation that make he hard for Finish this Game.

if we must wait, i hope it's don't make waste time...

sorry for my eng bad not my native laguage
There are Legal issues with his family. This means lawyers and intransigence of the greedy. There can be no expectation of a time frame in this situation. IMO

Reactions: UncleFredo

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I honestly don't mind if chloe fucks beeman lol. shes really annoying and would rather give the attention to nicole.
A lot of people feel this way lol. I'm not sure about if it was intentional but Chloe comes off like Scrappy Doo and even in her loyal playthrough gives the MC a lot more grief than affection. I still like her though and would like to spare her the smelly, hairy, unwashed, misshapen penis of her perverted history teacher. So why is my favorite playthrough one where he is dicking her down? The world may never know.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
There are Legal issues with his family. This means lawyers and intransigence of the greedy. There can be no expectation of a time frame in this situation. IMO
and how we know that?
and speaking of being greedy, this guy put us on hold because of his private issues (understandable) but somehow he forgot to put subscription on hold and he is still collecting 2k$/mo.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Minx077

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
and how we know that?
and speaking of being greedy, this guy put us on hold because of his private issues (understandable) but somehow he forgot to put subscription on hold and he is still collecting 2k$/mo.
He made the comments in an update toward the end of last year.

As far as the subscriptions, many subscribers made note here that he was no longer tagging their credit cards/pay accounts. This has also been consistent with his actions whenever he did not deliver on schedule. If yours is different that is for you to discover why. I have no reason to disbelieve the others and none have mentioned this issue for nearly six months.

If your case is a one off then I hope you get that fixed. However, if all you are doing is throwing BS in the air shame on you.

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
one of the hottest game her mother is a Goddess looking
her Body is flawless Her Face is the Red wine that makes want more

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
and how we know that?
I'm not sure you are correct I have been a patron of this game and OrbOrigin for some time now, and I still am! This creator has turned off billing and did so last time it took a while to get an EP out. OrbOrigin turned it back on for 2 months during the release of the last EP. then turned it off again. I have not been billed since last update so the numbers you are seeing reflect potential income, not actual.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
I'm not sure you are correct I have been a patron of this game and OrbOrigin for some time now, and I still am! This creator has turned off billing and did so last time it took a while to get an EP out. OrbOrigin turned it back on for 2 months during the release of the last EP. then turned it off again. I have not been billed since last update so the numbers you are seeing reflect potential income, not actual.
Thanks for the clarification for those of us who aren't privy to the state of billing.

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Folks, On this thread we have no problem waiting as the work is worth the wait. "ON HOLD" does not mean abandon and we have been given Renders and updates on Patron to keep us informed. and several of OrbOrigin paying Patrons have posted those updates on this thread.

I have found people love to talk smack about what they have no clue on and no facts to back up their claims. they go around this site from thread to thread doing this because the faithful to the thread/Dev and the game will defend it without hesitation. Our Faithfulness in this defense only increases their stats on this site. Because we give them credence each of us pile on as we seem to line up one after the other responding to the poor sole who rather slue hate and false actuations upon others. We, my self included need to do a better job of not feeding the animals. They will just want more blood.

View attachment 200w.webp

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 216 Votes