whiteumax

Aug 25, 2020
is there going to be more updates and is Nicole a legit romantic option? i don't want that a mother's love triumphs everything and she returns to John or stays a single mom. If Nicole isn't the endgame, I'd rather find out now and drop this.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
is there going to be more updates and is Nicole a legit romantic option? i don't want that a mother's love triumphs everything and she returns to John or stays a single mom. If Nicole isn't the endgame, I'd rather find out now and drop this.
we have no idea.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Ok here’s a stupid question & sorry if it’s already been asked before but I was just curious.

Shouldn't the name of this game be “My girlfriends mothers love”
Because I don’t remember the mc banging his own mother in this game, and I don’t play it with the incest patch on

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Ok here’s a stupid question & sorry if it’s already been asked before but I was just curious.

Shouldn't the name of this game be “My girlfriends mothers love”
Because I don’t remember the mc banging his own mother in this game, and I don’t play it with the incest patch on
The question isn't really that stupid. But I think the game name "A Mother's Love" is rather neutral ("A", not "My") and here it refers to the girlfriend's mom.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I haven't played this game yet. But have NTR content, so does Nicole get ANIME? hay only her daughter, mc's gf?
The game is great. Play it. The mother is in a dead bedroom with her Husband, who cheats on her with his secretary (who is a potential love interest but nothing realized yet). The daughter is MCs girlfriend who can be seduced by her teacher (but there is more to that story, involving a childhood friend who may be a friend or an enemy depending on how you treat her). Your childhood friend can also be a love interest even though she has a secret that makes that complicated. The NTR content is fully avoidable except in the case of the secretary (if you consider it as such), but if you like NTR content it is great in the case of the girlfriend.

Reactions: hailstorm79

uda123ca

Jun 6, 2019
I haven't played this game yet. But have NTR content, so does Nicole get NTR? hay only her daughter, mc's gf?

uda123ca

Jun 6, 2019
The game is great. Play it. The mother is in a dead bedroom with her Husband, who cheats on her with his secretary (who is a potential love interest but nothing realized yet). The daughter is MCs girlfriend who can be seduced by her teacher (but there is more to that story, involving a childhood friend who may be a friend or an enemy depending on how you treat her). Your childhood friend can also be a love interest even though she has a secret that makes that complicated. The NTR content is fully avoidable except in the case of the secretary (if you consider it as such), but if you like NTR content it is great in the case of the girlfriend.
sorrry, but i mean Nicole get NTR content or not? Thanks, I don't want NTR for Nicole, even avoidable .

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yeah, but wait for final update, just play for fun :D
IF we will ever see it. besides wife and hubby having sex while wifey loves another too isn't that ntrish.

Keeps on going:

Error: Script error. (see JavaScript console for details)

on Gamcore.
forget webversions, those are converted and could have bugs which aren't in dl versions.

Reactions: Jaeger Deflated

OctoSky

Jun 29, 2017
I really hope this doesn't turn into a Love and Submission type of situation where the dev decides they need a break then doesn't update the game for 2 years. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: HamsterLord

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I really hope this doesn't turn into a Love and Submission type of situation where the dev decides they need a break then doesn't update the game for 2 years. Fingers crossed.
well 6 months and ticking.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
That's life for ya, sometimes it interferes. I hope he gets his straightened out and can get back to work on it sometime as it is one of my favourite stories. But I understand his situation.

Sep 20, 2020
NTR is avoidable- but if I don't see the sex scene between Beeman and Chloe, I can't fuck Nicole in her garage on day 6 and I can't get the extra scenes that takes place during the steak dinner invite at day 7 (kissing her neck and foot banging Nicole infront of her family). I hate NTR but I want to see those extra scenes - are there any mods that will show me those scenes without forcing me to see NTR?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
NTR is avoidable- but if I don't see the sex scene between Beeman and Chloe, I can't fuck Nicole in her garage on day 6 and I can't get the extra scenes that takes place during the steak dinner invite at day 7 (kissing her neck and foot banging Nicole infront of her family). I hate NTR but I want to see those extra scenes - are there any mods that will show me those scenes without forcing me to see NTR?
you need more love or corruption.

Sep 20, 2020
you need more love or corruption.
Nope. You HAVE to experience the NTR to fuck Nicole on day 6. It's written in the official guide - the MC gets angry thinking about Chloe cheating on him, and so he takes out his anger by fucking (instead of getting a BJ) Nicole.

There's an option where you see Beeman and Chloe only kissing and then you leave without seeing the sex scene - but selecting that option closes the opportunity to fuck Nicole. So I'm forced to see the NTR scene

Jul 27, 2020
Just sceep it with buttom ctrl.

Reactions: hailstorm79
4.30 star(s) 216 Votes