cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Chloe is adorable as a cinnamon roll but I'm convinced she didn't put any points into intelligence or perception because she wasted them all on charisma or endurance or something.
I haven't 100% finished the game yet, but she's so insanely unsuspecting and oblivious that it almost convinces me she's just pretending.
I've always been a paranoid person, though.
she's booksmart but not rl smart.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I haven't 100% finished the game yet, but she's so insanely unsuspecting and oblivious that it almost convinces me she's just pretending.
I've always been a paranoid person, though.
While examining the source code for the game, I discovered an alternate story that seemed to be not implemented, but it was in the code with images where Marilyn uses some sort of magic to cause Chloe to fall madly in love with someone, but that it accidentally is triggered on Beeman instead of the intended target.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Wow
Reactions: TGafy

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
While examining the source code for the game, I discovered an alternate story that seemed to be not implemented, but it was in the code with images where Marilyn uses some sort of magic to cause Chloe to fall madly in love with someone, but that it accidentally is triggered on Beeman instead of the intended target.
That is the route titled Chloe is Strange in the walkthrough.

Last edited:
Reactions: Night Hacker

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
When is the next update will come anyone knows about it please let me know
Can we please read thread before posting - when we getting a new update -

Orb is currently dealing with family legal issues in and out of court. The game is on hold and we don't know when the next Update will be neither does Orb. The update will happen when it happens. Until then just keep checking back.

• Hey there
Reactions: Belzeebub$

sushant13050

May 31, 2018
Can we please read thread before posting - when we getting a new update -

Orb is currently dealing with family legal issues in and out of court. The game is on hold and we don't know when the next Update will be neither does Orb. The update will happen when it happens. Until then just keep checking back.
Thanks for the info

Reactions: Barretto24
4.30 star(s) 216 Votes