AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
This game is amazing. i love it. i love all 3 girls i met so far. i think and hope if there is a love path to go with the cam girl friend. i will actually go that way for my first playthrough. took a huge interest in her :3

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
also since i noticed this guy does a lot of games. i hope this one becomes the main. this game stands out from the rest.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
give it a try..the renders..animations..and the story itself are very good...but of course we all have our own tastes...dominating a hot as hell milf isnt for everyone :p

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
Thought this was gonna be romantic cause of the cover but the mom hates MC's guts lol

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Mini game trick for me keep getting caught by mom game over..
you need to press really fast after another to slow and your time runs out. if you are using mouse make sure the mouse is pointed on the text and it is highlighted and keep pressing left mouse button till it is over.

Jackson555

Feb 27, 2018
Are these posts talking about the mini game for real? Are you playing on an Android or something where your clicking is unresponsive. I don't know if thats a real reason I just made it up. Just move to where the button is and keep clicking there until the mini game is over. Are you clicking there once, then moving your mouse far away from there, then trying to move it back there in time for the next button or something. I don't understand.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes