MoyaPsy

Dec 13, 2021
My theory:
- Nicole is his real mom
- Father not sure. John?
- Vicky just got manipulated by John's stories. That's why she is upset. Don't know where that leads though. Or were they set up by John just to stall MC?

What I am sure of is that there will be some more twists where we are supposed to understand John's side more. Author likes to play with that a lot. It sure makes a thrilling plot not knowing who is in the wrong although we see what happens in the background sometimes.

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
I do not know if the animations are better in this part 12 (no scenes to compare) but everything can be improved even if the game is a little old but i share that the sexual scenes are enhanced by the context too ( That wedding and honeymoon scenes sound so good and lovely so i hope that we see them and my favourites being the massage parlor and the one that you have in the shower that ends with Nicole making you something to eat, very sweet and romantic). Because i do not use the gallery, i did not know that they are still called deals but i agree, at this point it is just pure lust or love and i hope to see more scenes too because i skipped deal 17 and i could not access to deal 18 (enjoy it Bloodhunter X) ) so it has been a time since my mc did something with Nicole (and Marilyn too).
I agree, i love the game but i think that we are at the final part, i hope that the story flows better and a little more faster. And you are welcome Optimus69420 :)
I say the sex scenes have definitely improved. I say the animation on the sex scenes increased when we went to Little Big Pond and the parts that followed but like I said there's still room for improvement. The sex scene you mentioned with Nicole that's in Part 11. There's two options on where you can have sex with her. Either can be on her couch or her bathroom which will lead into having sex with her in her shower. Which is one of my favorite sex scene with her. I really hope we get another shower sex scene (since it's one of my sex fantasies on where I want to make love to my future partner. Hehehehe) with her again in Part 13 since our last location, in Part 12, is with Nicole at her home. I recommend giving the "Replay Gallery" a try if you missed out on some of the sex scenes you misssed out. I couldn't access deal 18 (Part 12's only sex scene with Nicole) but the "Replay Gallery" was helpful because that sex scene was straight up HOT. I really hope, as well, that we get at least two sex scenes with Nicole regardless if we're on the "love or corruption path" with her in Part 13. I hope as well the sex scenes with Nicole in Part 13 and future updates with Nicole won't be called "deals" anymore since like you said and I believe we're at a point in the story where MC (Us) and Nicole have a moment that leads to sex I don't think it should be called "deals" anymore.

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
most who ask when next update don't even read op about when last update came and they expect that we can read devs minds and see release dates.
Oh I know the amount of times I have commented about it on threads. But I just love your comebacks :D:p

Alexaxel1999

Dec 6, 2018
I say the sex scenes have definitely improved. I say the animation on the sex scenes increased when we went to Little Big Pond and the parts that followed but like I said there's still room for improvement. The sex scene you mentioned with Nicole that's in Part 11. There's two options on where you can have sex with her. Either can be on her couch or her bathroom which will lead into having sex with her in her shower. Which is one of my favorite sex scene with her. I really hope we get another shower sex scene (since it's one of my sex fantasies on where I want to make love to my future partner. Hehehehe) with her again in Part 13 since our last location, in Part 12, is with Nicole at her home. I recommend giving the "Replay Gallery" a try if you missed out on some of the sex scenes you misssed out. I couldn't access deal 18 (Part 12's only sex scene with Nicole) but the "Replay Gallery" was helpful because that sex scene was straight up HOT. I really hope, as well, that we get at least two sex scenes with Nicole regardless if we're on the "love or corruption path" with her in Part 13. I hope as well the sex scenes with Nicole in Part 13 and future updates with Nicole won't be called "deals" anymore since like you said and I believe we're at a point in the story where MC (Us) and Nicole have a moment that leads to sex I don't think it should be called "deals" anymore.
What i love of that scene too is that at the beginning/middle of the game Nicole hated that idea and she even refused to only shower with the mc, that alone makes the scene one of the best ones when she genuinely wants to take that shower and the sex scene. Hoping to have another scene like that too (or in the shower works, very intimate and arousing place to do it so i understand you) and maybe i will use the gallery but when i finish my playthrough, i prefer to stick to my "canon" scenes that i choose but yes, i read that the "deal" 18 is very good and i will take your word that the scene was very exciting (still a little bit salty to not have it in the love path X) ), hoping that the next update gives us a couple of good scenes to make up this too and the date that could not be done.

Is there no way to save girlfriend's mother from John
No, unfortunately we can not do nothing yet (and to be honest, ingame we are not sure that they had sex or not, so it is mistery, maybe the next update may cast some light to this).

My theory:
- Nicole is his real mom
- Father not sure. John?
- Vicky just got manipulated by John's stories. That's why she is upset. Don't know where that leads though. Or were they set up by John just to stall MC?

What I am sure of is that there will be some more twists where we are supposed to understand John's side more. Author likes to play with that a lot. It sure makes a thrilling plot not knowing who is in the wrong although we see what happens in the background sometimes.
I had that theory of John being the father but the dev said that there will be no incest in the game (and i am glad for that, i love the incest theme in the games but it will hurt the story and the characters in this particular game). And the Vicky thing, it left me genuinely curious and i want to know what betrayal the mc did to her, i do not have any good theory for that, it does not go with her character to trust anyone especially John (she even steals from him and hates him).

Last edited:

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
What i love of that scene too is that at the beginning/middle of the game Nicole hated that idea and she even refused to only shower with the mc, that alone makes the scene one of the best ones when she genuinely wants to take that shower and the sex scene. Hoping to have another scene like that too (or in the shower works, very intimate and arousing place to do it so i understand you) and maybe i will use the gallery but when i finish my playthrough, i prefer to stick to my "canon" scenes that i choose but yes, i read that the "deal" 18 is very good and i will take your word that the scene was very exciting (still a little bit salty to not have it in the love path X) ), hoping that the next update gives us a couple of good scenes to make up this too and the date that could not be done.
Ohhh I glad you mentioned this and I love that little detail!:love: You're talking about how Nicole hesitated to shower with MC (Us) and we're holding out our hand, waiting for her to take it. First she hesitates and looks at it but eventually she grabs our hand and joins us. I LOVE THAT!:love::love: And I agree, I hope we get another scene like that in Part 13 and in future updates. Also thank you for understanding and relating with my shower comment. Hehehee.:LOL:

As for deal 18, I did playthrough it using the "Replay Gallery" and I got to say there could've been a way for us, who are in the "love path", to have that sex scene too. But I'll discuss if you want me to or if you have played it yourself. But please let me know. I also agee on, I hope we get a couple of sex scenes and maybe even a mini date with Nicole again in Part 13.

I had that theory of John being the father but the dev said that there will be no incest in the game (and i am glad for that, i love the incest theme in the games but it will hurt the story and the characters in this particular game). And the Vicky thing, it left me genuinely curious and i want to know what betrayal the mc did to her, i do not have any good theory for that, it does not go with her character to trust anyone especially John (she even steals from him and hates him).
I'm really glad that dev Orb also confirmed and reassured that there will be no incest in "A Mother's Love". I'm a little fan of the incest theme in games but it really depends on how it plays to the story. And I agree that it will hurt the story if we found out that Nicole turns out to be our real mom. Since we already established that MC (Us) plans to marry Nicole when our mission is complete. So I'm really happy that dev Orb said that there will be no incest in "A Mother's Love.

Someon did share a theory here, I forgot again the peson who made it (feel free to comment on who is the person who made this theory) but that theory suggests that our parents in the game are not our real birth parents. Our real birth mom is MC's (Our) Aunt which our "parents" visited when we had our first date with Nicole and the first time she wanted to have sex with us.

I have no theory on the whole Vicky situation. When she said the line "..... betrayal" I was very surprised. Did we do something to her in the past? This just raises more questions. Perhaps showing her the video that we took from John's computer might give us some answers.

Mohanyadav69

May 25, 2022
Well I hope Nicole didn't fuck john because that will only go on to proofs how much of a sub Nicole is and Is afraid of John and can't really deny him and while we get to see some character development from MC I hope we see something from Nicole to.

It kinda feels bad because this game is really good and i really enjoyed what mc and Nicole had but hey if Nicole fucked John I hope we can torment John until he dies :whistle:

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Just started playing this VN, so far so good, very nice pictures, cute daughter, cute mother and cool dad. But the mother is one of those stupid parents I seen before in real. One of my friends also was forbidden by his girl's mom to see her longer, though she never bribed him, but for exact same reasons, but it didn't turn out how mom wanted it to be, the girl ended bad, she was heartbroken and several months later I met her again and she was on drugs and lost, so if parents really love their children then all they can do is warn them for the dangers and never forbid them what makes them the happiest, because it will make things worse. But none the less the VN seems well made and I'll continue playing before giving more review on it.

Zaiiko

May 2, 2019
2 years just to get cucked, omg. Ik she's nothing with us and she still has a husband but common. The villain fucked our love interest when she didn't wanted. I usually avoid to read these kind of plot when reading adult stuff. Idk what to say.

Reactions: AlexMpog and Zoomaa

Alexaxel1999

Dec 6, 2018
Ohhh I glad you mentioned this and I love that little detail!:love: You're talking about how Nicole hesitated to shower with MC (Us) and we're holding out our hand, waiting for her to take it. First she hesitates and looks at it but eventually she grabs our hand and joins us. I LOVE THAT!:love::love: And I agree, I hope we get another scene like that in Part 13 and in future updates. Also thank you for understanding and relating with my shower comment. Hehehee.:LOL:

As for deal 18, I did playthrough it using the "Replay Gallery" and I got to say there could've been a way for us, who are in the "love path", to have that sex scene too. But I'll discuss if you want me to or if you have played it yourself. But please let me know. I also agee on, I hope we get a couple of sex scenes and maybe even a mini date with Nicole again in Part 13.

I'm really glad that dev Orb also confirmed and reassured that there will be no incest in "A Mother's Love". I'm a little fan of the incest theme in games but it really depends on how it plays to the story. And I agree that it will hurt the story if we found out that Nicole turns out to be our real mom. Since we already established that MC (Us) plans to marry Nicole when our mission is complete. So I'm really happy that dev Orb said that there will be no incest in "A Mother's Love.

Someon did share a theory here, I forgot again the peson who made it (feel free to comment on who is the person who made this theory) but that theory suggests that our parents in the game are not our real birth parents. Our real birth mom is MC's (Our) Aunt which our "parents" visited when we had our first date with Nicole and the first time she wanted to have sex with us.

I have no theory on the whole Vicky situation. When she said the line "..... betrayal" I was very surprised. Did we do something to her in the past? This just raises more questions. Perhaps showing her the video that we took from John's computer might give us some answers.
I always thought that the parents are not the real parents, i actually read that theory, but i read a theory that said the contrary so it can be possible that they are real parents too, 100% sure that the blue folder holds the answer in this case. The Vicky thing is the biggest mistery right now for me because (in my route) i helped her with the sister and to not get her fired, so imagine my confusion, i need answers in the next update X). I do not use the gallery because that scenes do not happened during my game so my brain thinks that these scenes do not exist and even when i watch them i do not feel nothing, it bores me even, but i watched the "deal" 18 and yes, objectively it is good, if you want to talk about it please be my guest, basically i am paying the PLUS version to not use the gallery, my mind works in very strange ways X).

Last edited:

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
I always thought that the parents are not the real parents, i actually read that theory, but i read a theory that said the contrary so it can be possible that they are real parents too, 100% sure that the blue folder holds the answer in this case. The Vicky thing is the biggest mistery right now for me because (in my route) i helped her with the sister and to not get her fired, so imagine my confusion, i need answers in the next update X). I do not use the gallery because that scenes do not happened during my game so my brain thinks that these scenes do not exist and even when i watch them i do not feel nothing, it bores me even, but i watched the "deal" 18 and yes, objectively it is good, if you want to talk about it please be my guest, basically i am paying the PLUS version to not use the gallery, my mind works in very strange ways X).
Yeah, I really hope we find out what that blue folder contains. About Vicky, I have to start from the very beginning since I can't recall if I snitched or didn't snitch Vicky when she was trying to blackmail or tell John that we're bothering her. Hopefully we'll get answers when Part 13 releases. I am playing the "PLUS version" as well and the "Replay Gallery" is fun (especially for some private time for me (Hehehe) if I want to relive or experience new or the sex scenes I've encountered again) but we all have our personal preferences. Besides I'll be reliving those sex scenes and moments since I'll be starting the game from the very beginnning again.

About deal 18 there could've been a way for the people who are in the love path (I'm in this path) to unlock that sex scene. Since the trigger of that sex scene is when MC (Us) plays with Nicole's breast which will cause Nicole to wake up from her sleep and scold us and eventually leading to deal 18. Here's how I imagine on how to unlock deal 18 for the people who are in the love path. Instead of playing Nicole's breast, we kiss them instead and after kissing them a few times which leads to Nicole waking up, scolds on us and says some "cheesy" dialogue like, "Instead of kissing my girls (boobs) why not kiss me on the mouth?" After that sudden dialogue Nicole kisses MC (Us) which will lead to a heavy make out session and eventually lead to sex (deal 18).

Just out of curiousity and this just came at the top of my head. Did MC (Us) lose his virginity to Nicole? Since we don't use condoms everytime we have sex or make love to her. What do you think (anyone can share their thoughts about this)? Because even before we started to have feelings for Nicole and if we're still in a relationship with Chloe; MC (Us) uses condoms when we have sex with Chloe. If we broke up with her or if we're in the "Chloe is Strange path" she loses her virginity to Beeman (since I remember a piece of dialogue where Beeman said to Chloe that he'll be taking her virginity since they didn't use a condom).

Reactions: Alexaxel1999

Alexaxel1999

Dec 6, 2018
Yeah, I really hope we find out what that blue folder contains. About Vicky, I have to start from the very beginning since I can't recall if I snitched or didn't snitch Vicky when she was trying to blackmail or tell John that we're bothering her. Hopefully we'll get answers when Part 13 releases. I am playing the "PLUS version" as well and the "Replay Gallery" is fun (especially for some private time for me (Hehehe) if I want to relive or experience new or the sex scenes I've encountered again) but we all have our personal preferences. Besides I'll be reliving those sex scenes and moments since I'll be starting the game from the very beginnning again.

About deal 18 there could've been a way for the people who are in the love path (I'm in this path) to unlock that sex scene. Since the trigger of that sex scene is when MC (Us) plays with Nicole's breast which will cause Nicole to wake up from her sleep and scold us and eventually leading to deal 18. Here's how I imagine on how to unlock deal 18 for the people who are in the love path. Instead of playing Nicole's breast, we kiss them instead and after kissing them a few times which leads to Nicole waking up, scolds on us and says some "cheesy" dialogue like, "Instead of kissing my girls (boobs) why not kiss me on the mouth?" After that sudden dialogue Nicole kisses MC (Us) which will lead to a heavy make out session and eventually lead to sex (deal 18).

Just out of curiousity and this just came at the top of my head. Did MC (Us) lose his virginity to Nicole? Since we don't use condoms everytime we have sex or make love to her. What do you think (anyone can share their thoughts about this)? Because even before we started to have feelings for Nicole and if we're still in a relationship with Chloe; MC (Us) uses condoms when we have sex with Chloe. If we broke up with her or if we're in the "Chloe is Strange path" she loses her virginity to Beeman (since I remember a piece of dialogue where Beeman said to Chloe that he'll be taking her virginity since they didn't use a condom).
Yes, that could be a very good way to integrate and have that scene in the love route, the medium corruption one can fit perfectly in the love route, even if we did not have any scene i would have liked at least a long meaningful and lovable conversation in that setting at least, that is why i said that the build up was wasted (I mean, another thing that i want to nitpick is how can be that the mc fell asleep after seeing Nicole with her lingerie for the first time, i would have do even backflips in the bed to keep myself awake X) but if that is the devs choice, then it is what it is).
The virginity thing, i do not know in another route but in my caso, the mc did it previously with Chloe at the start of the game (and the only time), so by that logic i think that they did it before starting the game, it would be strange time to do your first time just minutes before meeting her parents ( and at the same time the future love of the mc, that meeting was a blessing for the mc and for us too).

Last edited:

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
Yes, that could be a very good way to integrate and have that scene in the love route, the medium corruption one can fit perfectly in the love route, even if we did not have any scene i would have liked at least a long meaningful and lovable conversation in that setting at least, that is why i said that the build up was wasted (I mean, another thing that i want to nitpick is how can be that the mc fell asleep after seeing Nicole with her lingerie for the first time, i would have do even backflips in the bed to keep myself awake X) but if that is the devs choice, then it is what it is).
The virginity thing, i do not know in another route but in my caso, the mc did it previously with Chloe at the start of the game (and the only time), so by that logic i think that they did it before starting the game, it would be strange time to do your first time just minutes before meeting her parents ( and at the same time the future love of the mc, that meeting was a blessing for the mc and for us too).
I guess, it's part of MC's (Our) character development too. Seeing the love of his life (Nicole) dressed in the most sexiest fashion (which is just the tip of the iceberg), does nothing to initiate sex and just cuddles and sleeps with her is part of his character growth. But it sort of contradicts itself when you play deal 18. If you play deal 18 through the normal or "Replay Gallery", once you stop eating/sucking on her right boob/girl MC will ask Nicole truthfully on why she put on a black lingerie night gown and ask if she was trying to seduce us so we can initiate to have sex with her; which she caves in and says yes and starts to kiss MC (Us).

As for the virginity thing, I think you'r talking about the "Prologue" sex scene with Chloe. As I recall MC (Us) doesn't like to use condoms but Chloe heavily encourages it to which MC will follow and puts on a condom. Ok so let's assume they performed a lot of sex before we officially meet John but according to what was shown in the Prologue we can only assume that both Chloe and MC (Us) have always used condoms when we have sex. MC (Us) and Nicole don't. I know I'm making a big deal out of this but I just got curious on what Beeman said to Chloe about "taking her virginity" because he wasn't using a condom in the "Chloe is not my GF and "Chloe is Strange path" when the first time they had sex in the classroom. Because I Googled and losing your virginity means you're having sex for the first time regardless if you're using a condom.

And your last comment about the "day: prologue" when we see Chloe's dress and try to sneak out. That was a right time and right place moment. Since that was the night that MC (Us) fell in love with Nicole. Also where MC (Us) and Nicole were jerking and cummed at the same time was great foreshadowing. All of the sex scenes that MC (Us) has with Nicole they end up cumming at the same time.

Another topic: I just notice dev Orb added Marilyn in the "Replay Gallery" last time it was just Nicole and Chloe.

Reactions: Alexaxel1999

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I think I just cant anymore with this game. I play this stuff for fun and Silva just kills me, I feel so bad for her. And now with the MC knowing everything he does essentially forcing her to continue being abused I think thats it for me. The last scene with her and scumbag was the breaking point, if the MC actually cared about anything but himself he wouldnt let her continue to do that, he is irredeemable imo and I just dont want to watch anymore of it.

Alexaxel1999

Dec 6, 2018
I guess, it's part of MC's (Our) character development too. Seeing the love of his life (Nicole) dressed in the most sexiest fashion (which is just the tip of the iceberg), does nothing to initiate sex and just cuddles and sleeps with her is part of his character growth. But it sort of contradicts itself when you play deal 18. If you play deal 18 through the normal or "Replay Gallery", once you stop eating/sucking on her right boob/girl MC will ask Nicole truthfully on why she put on a black lingerie night gown and ask if she was trying to seduce us so we can initiate to have sex with her; which she caves in and says yes and starts to kiss MC (Us).

As for the virginity thing, I think you'r talking about the "Prologue" sex scene with Chloe. As I recall MC (Us) doesn't like to use condoms but Chloe heavily encourages it to which MC will follow and puts on a condom. Ok so let's assume they performed a lot of sex before we officially meet John but according to what was shown in the Prologue we can only assume that both Chloe and MC (Us) have always used condoms when we have sex. MC (Us) and Nicole don't. I know I'm making a big deal out of this but I just got curious on what Beeman said to Chloe about "taking her virginity" because he wasn't using a condom in the "Chloe is not my GF and "Chloe is Strange path" when the first time they had sex in the classroom. Because I Googled and losing your virginity means you're having sex for the first time regardless if you're using a condom.

And your last comment about the "day: prologue" when we see Chloe's dress and try to sneak out. That was a right time and right place moment. Since that was the night that MC (Us) fell in love with Nicole. Also where MC (Us) and Nicole were jerking and cummed at the same time was great foreshadowing. All of the sex scenes that MC (Us) has with Nicole they end up cumming at the same time.

Another topic: I just notice dev Orb added Marilyn in the "Replay Gallery" last time it was just Nicole and Chloe.
Well, the mc grows (can be done in a lot of better and different ways i must add) but like you said, the build up contradicts itself with the final scene, the more i know about "deal" 18 the more i still think that the scene in the love route is very underwhelming, but hoping to have some content in the next update to make up for this like we said. The virginity thing (Beeman and Chloe route does not exist for me X) ), many people can have different considerations about this, but to me, it is your first sexual experience with someone, in the game probably it is Chloe or maybe not, the mc may had another ex, but i think that it is not Nicole if that is what you asking.
I do not agree here, i still think that during the first parts the mc only used Nicole for sex, no feelings until the end of part 2 and the start of part 3 when he realises that he was starting to feel something for her and this is the inflection point of the game, still seeing Nicole only as someone to just use for your pleasure or something more than just sex (this is why when Nicole decides to just end the relation with you at part 3 i think, the scene and the grief of the mc is shown more if you are in the love path, because it is when the mc and you as a player realises that he had developed strong feelings for her) . And thanks for telling me, i did not know about Marilyn, that is great and i got all of her scenes in my game, hoping to see more of her in the next update (i love she-devil characters like her in fiction, not so much in real life X) ).

Last edited:
Reactions: Optimus69420

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
Having fun with an AI interpolation tool, I made a couple of videos from animations. If
View attachment 3104314
I stop being a lazy ass I'll make more.
View attachment 3104313
That's pretty clever, why not share this knowledge with Orb?

The more animations the better and since he only does loops this will fit the style of his game.

Considering AI can spit this out in no time, I am sure it will also save him time each update.

Reactions: Optimus69420
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes