Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
1700776107110.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Happy Thanksgiving !

It is that time of the year to gain ten pounds in one sitting and overall enjoy food!
I hope those who are celebrating thanksgiving are having a fun, quality time with family, and these photos of Nicole Heavens makes it all better. Of course for those who does not celebrate, you are all welcome to enjoy Nicole too! Imagine waking up to see her like this in your kitchen ;)

homor

Oct 22, 2023
View attachment 3112961

Happy Thanksgiving !

It is that time of the year to gain ten pounds in one sitting and overall enjoy food!
I hope those who are celebrating thanksgiving are having a fun, quality time with family, and these photos of Nicole Heavens makes it all better. Of course for those who does not celebrate, you are all welcome to enjoy Nicole too! Imagine waking up to see her like this in your kitchen ;)
than u for wish johns bitch...

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 3112961

Happy Thanksgiving !

Thank you 4 the share. :)

Again I must say that Nicole looks so incredible sexy in stockings! (The whole outfit is amazing looking)
So I personally really hope that OrbOrigin will make room for more scenes in the future where our bellowed love is wearing stockings. :love:

Reactions: Optimus69420

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
View attachment 3112961

Happy Thanksgiving !

8e6a94e54fa7af0b4e3200ae220fccbe_516.gif

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
View attachment 3112961

Happy Thanksgiving !

Thank you for sharing Raminita!:love: I would be very surprised and enjoy, if I were to wake up and see Nicole like this. And I'm pretty sure we'll both eating the food she made and each other at the same time, if you know what I mean.:LOL::sneaky:;)

Nicole looks sexy as ever, as always! I really hope dev Orb would show more scene of Nicole wearing different types of lingerie in future updates!:love:

Reactions: Alexaxel1999

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Finished the VN and I sure loved it, it very well made, but sometimes really confusing as there feel to be 3 antigonists, Mr Beeman who always hate the MC, who also being a big bitch to his wife and stole something dear to her, then Chloe's father John who abuse his power in every way like a wolf in sheeps clothing and pretending they all want it, but often shows how much he hates women and then Marilyn who seems to manipulate things, like with her psychic power she made Beeman and Chloe a thing and Mrs Heavens and MC a thing, but the moment you don't corrupt Nicole any longer it seems she also lose more interrest in helping you no matter how high your friendship is with Marilyn.

I wonder though is Nicole the only main girl, or will MC able to choose in end to be back the guy he was to Chloe and not keep her on the line just to have him stay near Nicole. Sometimes I get the vibes it could be a harem game, seeing how friendly he is with other women and how he helps them as well, which could lead to fall in love with him. In some way MC is not much different then John but with difference he does use a friendly way, while John seems to be more a sociopath using cruel ways to have all the girls.

Either way I'm thrilled to see how it all will turn out in the end, there so many things I still want to figure out, why MC's parents are so secretly about something, wether it Aunty's health or anything to do with John or his family, then also wanna know if MC can bring down John's power trip and how it will end with Nicole, Chloe, Marilyn and other girls, Then also want to know more what is Marylin's plan in all this why she uses her power and what her secret agenda in it, not to mention Vicky and her sister Mimi's secrets they so reluctant to have help from other men, there so many mysteries still, love it and want to find it all out.

Thanks for this well written mystery story.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
2 years just to get cucked, omg. Ik she's nothing with us and she still has a husband but common. The villain fucked our love interest when she didn't wanted. I usually avoid to read these kind of plot when reading adult stuff. Idk what to say.
It never ceases to amaze me how people think. Just step back and review for a second...you're having a full on affair with a married woman, and you're still screwing her daughter at the same time. The married mother has sex with her husband, and the reaction most have is, "she cheated on me" :KEK:
We the audience know John is a POS that deserves a slow and painful death, but Nicole doesn't...her options are to stay in the lifestyle she's accustomed to, or throw it all away for a kid who's only work experience is working for her husband. Sure she has been told the truth of things for the most part, but that's a big pill to swallow for a woman that has been willfully ignorant most of her life.
From Nicole's standpoint, John doesn't abuse his family, and until the MC started to raise some red flags to John, he leaves them alone for the most part. He just focuses on making his bank account swell, and is always gone from the home on business as far as she's concerned. I'd be willing to put money on the vast majority of married woman would look at Nicole's marriage with envy.

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
Finished the VN and I sure loved it, it very well made, but sometimes really confusing as there feel to be 3 antigonists, Mr Beeman who always hate the MC, who also being a big bitch to his wife and stole something dear to her, then Chloe's father John who abuse his power in every way like a wolf in sheeps clothing and pretending they all want it, but often shows how much he hates women and then Marilyn who seems to manipulate things, like with her psychic power she made Beeman and Chloe a thing and Mrs Heavens and MC a thing, but the moment you don't corrupt Nicole any longer it seems she also lose more interrest in helping you no matter how high your friendship is with Marilyn.

I wonder though is Nicole the only main girl, or will MC able to choose in end to be back the guy he was to Chloe and not keep her on the line just to have him stay near Nicole. Sometimes I get the vibes it could be a harem game, seeing how friendly he is with other women and how he helps them as well, which could lead to fall in love with him. In some way MC is not much different then John but with difference he does use a friendly way, while John seems to be more a sociopath using cruel ways to have all the girls.

Either way I'm thrilled to see how it all will turn out in the end, there so many things I still want to figure out, why MC's parents are so secretly about something, wether it Aunty's health or anything to do with John or his family, then also wanna know if MC can bring down John's power trip and how it will end with Nicole, Chloe, Marilyn and other girls, Then also want to know more what is Marylin's plan in all this why she uses her power and what her secret agenda in it, not to mention Vicky and her sister Mimi's secrets they so reluctant to have help from other men, there so many mysteries still, love it and want to find it all out.

Thanks for this well written mystery story.
You mentioning Marilyn being an antagonist is interesting. Ever since I played "A Mother's Love", I always thought of her as an ally and a friend. Now that you've mentioned it and how Marilyn is acting in Part 12, she could be a potential antagonist no matter how many friendship points we have. I just came up with a theory about "Evil Marilyn" while reading your thoughts about the game.

Theory "Plot Twist Marilyn will turn out to be evil towards the end of the game": MC (Us) knows that Marilyn is psychic right and is in love with Nicole. But can't be with her since Nicole is straight. While we're dating Nicole throughout the game it's a possibility that her psychic powers could get better and better. An evidence of this is Marilyn's advice to MC (Us) in Part 12 where she told us to attend the dance.

Here's the twist. After all the help she has given us could she have a secret agenda, that once our battle with John and Beeman are over, could her psychic powers be strong enough so she can switch her mind to MC's (Our) body and his (Our) to hers so that Marilyn can have Nicole all to herself?

And our constant sessions with her like showing Marilyn MC's (Our) sex/love scenes with Nicole only increases her psychic powers? Not to mention we recently get headache episodes in Part 12. Could our headache episodes be a window of opportunity for Marilyn to take over MC's (Our) mind? Now this is scary plot twist if this ever happens.

I do have a theory regarding about MC's (Our) headaches but I will mention it another time. But if you want to know please tell me.

SSiKK

Sep 29, 2019
Well, I love this story.
I expect nothing else than a happy ending.
I appreciate the fact that you can play corruption or not ( personally no corruption cuz love is the best ) and Nicole is endearing.
I kinda liked the fact that we have 8 characters, 6 cheating including us. We are a scumbag for blackmailling but I kinda feel good for doing it with an unlucky person, while irl i'm absolutely disgusted about that. Kind of surprise me on that.

Renders are cool, the tenderness of relation is great. She want to loose into corruption but keep that bitter tone. I really appreciate your game. We are in a FAP site but this story didn't make me horny, no skip dialogue, just want to know what's next for them !

Reactions: juan19899

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
Whats the computer password?
The password clues help reveal them:

BossDrink745842
  • The Boss is John, whose name translates to the number 5646 if you type it on the keyboard of an old cell phone.
  • The Drink is the only one whose name appears earlier in the game (specifically at the dinner on Day 1 of the game) that we know John drinks regularly: Hibiscus (his favorite tea).
  • The number 745842 is the one that comes from writing the name Silvia on the keyboard of an old cell phone.

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
saves from 11plus doesn't work in part 12
nothing in OP that says restart required.
was there a massive rewrite?

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes