NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Is there a scene where john and nicole had sex? It just cuts out near the end of 11.
There is a scene in the game files where John and Nicole have sex, but evidently, it is a bad dream that the MC can have when he pushes Nicole too far on the corruption path, which I think is called Deal 17. I might be wrong about that because keeping track of what deal number I am on through two different playthroughs is a challenge. Not to put too fine of a point on it, but corruption is the only path to have sex with Nicole in this update.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
There was a theory that Nicole never had sex with John in either the corrupt or non-corrupt paths.
Let's hope it stays that way!

Otherwise, seeing John having sex with Nicole looks unpleasant (if you don’t count the previous moments when Nicole tried to have sex with John), it was when Mc and Nicole began to have small feelings for each other, it would be unpleasant to sees that John was still fucking Nicole..

Edit: I know that some will say that she is his wife and has the right to have sex. Is it so? throughout the episodes, John only pushed her away or reproached her for how to behave, and even no attention and respect, not only that he is also interested in humiliating sex with other girls... so purely my opinion, there is no point in Nicole agreeing to have sex so easily, and she must understand why he suddenly decided to show such sexuality towards her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Exocrine

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There is a scene in the game files where John and Nicole have sex, but evidently, it is a bad dream that the MC can have when he pushes Nicole too far on the corruption path, which I think is called Deal 17. I might be wrong about that because keeping track of what deal number I am on through two different playthroughs is a challenge. Not to put too fine of a point on it, but corruption is the only path to have sex with Nicole in this update.
well like i said earlier on my play she gets only corruption points (dunno why) and at 1 point they were discussing about it.

psyco0

Oct 4, 2017
I'll be honest with you, I haven't been so interested in the actual story of a VN this much since going through Dating My Daughter about 5 years ago

Reactions: Barretto24
Sep 14, 2023
that for me make it even deeper
it's a fap game, it really have something being.
Yeh it was the problem, there were some scenes were she was playing with her pussy, but it was too dark, to really see if she was wearing panties or not. Doesn't really make me happy...

Zaiiko

May 2, 2019
It never ceases to amaze me how people think. Just step back and review for a second...you're having a full on affair with a married woman, and you're still screwing her daughter at the same time. The married mother has sex with her husband, and the reaction most have is, "she cheated on me" :KEK:
We the audience know John is a POS that deserves a slow and painful death, but Nicole doesn't...her options are to stay in the lifestyle she's accustomed to, or throw it all away for a kid who's only work experience is working for her husband. Sure she has been told the truth of things for the most part, but that's a big pill to swallow for a woman that has been willfully ignorant most of her life.
From Nicole's standpoint, John doesn't abuse his family, and until the MC started to raise some red flags to John, he leaves them alone for the most part. He just focuses on making his bank account swell, and is always gone from the home on business as far as she's concerned. I'd be willing to put money on the vast majority of married woman would look at Nicole's marriage with envy.
She's not our couple, she didn't cheated that's why I called her love interest, but most importantly she didn't cheated cuz she didn't really wanted to have sex with him, she was practically forced or raped. Probably that happened all the times she did it with John, or at least once he stopped loving her. Obviously is wrong what we are doing, and what Nicole is doing too, I'm not saying we and Nicole are full victims, but that wasn't the point of my commentary. And after reading this game for hours, you think someone like Nicole stayed with John cuz of money or lifestyle? You don't get shit bro. She's probably a woman that wanted that father to raise her daughter, and give the best for her. She's married, if she wanted money she would've have divorce and be able to live good enough. Maybe some woman would accept a cheater husband for money, I'm not gonna lie about that, but think what game you're commenting.

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
She's not our couple, she didn't cheated that's why I called her love interest, but most importantly she didn't cheated cuz she didn't really wanted to have sex with him, she was practically forced or raped. Probably that happened all the times she did it with John, or at least once he stopped loving her. Obviously is wrong what we are doing, and what Nicole is doing too, I'm not saying we and Nicole are full victims, but that wasn't the point of my commentary. And after reading this game for hours, you think someone like Nicole stayed with John cuz of money or lifestyle? You don't get shit bro. She's probably a woman that wanted that father to raise her daughter, and give the best for her. She's married, if she wanted money she would've have divorce and be able to live good enough. Maybe some woman would accept a cheater husband for money, I'm not gonna lie about that, but think what game you're commenting.
As for your question on why Nicole is still with John, what I notice throughout the game, Nicole is still blindly in love with John. And is taking her time to process her feelings towards MC (Us). So far in the game, she is showing that she loves and cares about MC (Us). As for when she will confess her feelings towards MC (Us), I think it will be around the time when Nicole and MC (Us) say, "I love you" to each other.

Sep 14, 2023
Damn I thought it was dark last time, I tried it again, and it got even more dark, I'm not sure why, but a sex scene so dark you just see the pink or so from the tshirt, is a little bit too much...

doaharyanto

Oct 15, 2021
whats the new thing / story in this part 12? or is there even any story or just minor update? can someone tell me? thx, sorry for bad english

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes