NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
There's a hidden story. Not sure if it is even accessible, but the images etc... are in the game. I think I hacked it a long time ago to see the story where Marilyn is responsible for Chloe and Beeman... but I don't want to spoil it. :p I'll post some images from the game as a clue...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, this route is accessible. It is in the walkthrough as the "Chloe is Strange" route. You can only get it is if you don't break up with Chloe, though. If you don't mention that you know about Beeman to Chloe she won't break up with you because she doesn't really want to be with him. If you have a good relationship with Marilyn, you can team up to break the spell.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Yes, this route is accessible. It is in the walkthrough as the "Chloe is Strange" route. You can only get it is if you don't break up with Chloe, though. If you don't mention that you know about Beeman to Chloe she won't break up with you because she doesn't really want to be with him. If you have a good relationship with Marilyn, you can team up to break the spell.
Good to know. I have started an alternate path (been so long since I played this). I have a path where I don't bother with Chloe and break up with her (my main one), and a newer alt where I try to focus more on her and see where that goes.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Hello guys... I want to ask if Chloe NTR and you break up with her, will Nicole be more relaxed? Because now there is a constant pang of conscience (not NTR and Chloe still girlfriend route) :unsure:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hello guys... I want to ask if Chloe NTR and you break up with her, will Nicole be more relaxed? Because now there is a constant pang of conscience (not NTR and Chloe still girlfriend route) :unsure:
depends at what point does that.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
depends at what point does that.
I'm actually interested in reality... If Chloe is still a friend, then Nicol's reaction is natural... However, if Chloe is no longer a friend, how much does this affect the dialogues and the plot...
In other words, is the game really written realistically?
Is it better to break up with Chloe?
There must be a choice at some point, I would definitely choose Nicole, but that would crush Chloe.
NTR isn't my game, but I guess I have to do it so I don't hurt Chloe later.
Do I see it well?

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
I am not sure what you guys Aiming at But all I Know Chole Giving herself to that Silver Back Teacher isn't Love it's Just
She didn't find The MC next to her, So she need it anyone so Would I vote For This idea NO That Kinda Like Suicide For the Poor Bunny that called Chole

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm actually interested in reality... If Chloe is still a friend, then Nicol's reaction is natural... However, if Chloe is no longer a friend, how much does this affect the dialogues and the plot...
In other words, is the game really written realistically?
Is it better to break up with Chloe?
There must be a choice at some point, I would definitely choose Nicole, but that would crush Chloe.
NTR isn't my game, but I guess I have to do it so I don't hurt Chloe later.
Do I see it well?
you can break up with chloe at least once and other time she can goes to beeman's care if mc doesn't pay attention on her.

she acts reason for mc to visit at john's house when he's at home.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
chloe can go fuck beeman while in relationship with mc and john fucks nic once at least.
Wait...are you saying that in Chloe's Strange route, Chloe fucks everyone? Even Nicole? What the hell is this? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

thebowkid

Mar 12, 2018
I finally had the chance to play the part 12 update, but I had to replay the beginning to recall how the story started since I kind of skipped a bit around the first time I played the game. Could someone clarify if my assessment is correct?

The whole reason this involvement with Nicole began was that she didn't want you to distract her daughter in the final weeks of school. As a result, she agreed to perform sexual favors to a teenager and cheat on her husband of about 20 years.

I understand that this later developed into what seems to be mutual love, especially in the romance route, but the initial situation seems random and strange. While I appreciate the direction of the plot and the evolution of the relationship in later parts, it feels weak to me that this is the foundation of the relationship. I know it could be justified that deep down Nicole wanted to do something like this, but her pride wouldn't let her admit it and she played along with the demands.

Since I don't recall the middle of the game well, could someone provide a better explanation? Or is this just a moment to set aside critical thinking and enjoy the story for what it is?

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
I finally had the chance to play the part 12 update, but I had to replay the beginning to recall how the story started since I kind of skipped a bit around the first time I played the game. Could someone clarify if my assessment is correct?

The whole reason this involvement with Nicole began was that she didn't want you to distract her daughter in the final weeks of school. As a result, she agreed to perform sexual favors to a teenager and cheat on her husband of about 20 years.

I understand that this later developed into what seems to be mutual love, especially in the romance route, but the initial situation seems random and strange. While I appreciate the direction of the plot and the evolution of the relationship in later parts, it feels weak to me that this is the foundation of the relationship. I know it could be justified that deep down Nicole wanted to do something like this, but her pride wouldn't let her admit it and she played along with the demands.

Since I don't recall the middle of the game well, could someone provide a better explanation? Or is this just a moment to set aside critical thinking and enjoy the story for what it is?
You're somewhat correct about the "Nicole Payment". However, I wouldn't call it "sexual favors" but it's pretty hard to narrow down the proper name/term of the early parts of the relationship. I can see your point that the starting point of MC's (Us) and Nicole's relationship isn't that strong or weird but as we progress throughout the game the foundation between Nicole and MC (Us) becomes stronger, regardless which route you're on. It starts out as seducing, sex to fulfill the lust of both characters but later it becomes love because in some of the sex scenes in "A Mother's Love" Nicole willingly wants to make love to MC (Us).

Regarding about Nicole's pride, ever since the start of the game her pride isn't that strong hence in some sex scene she's easily persuaded by the MC (Us). But as we progress throghout the game, especially in the "love route", we begin to respect her pride or decisions.

4.30 star(s) 214 Votes