J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018

Agora mesmo
Hey everyone! Here are two more rendered screenshots from the game.

The update is set to be release on July twenty-six [26th], but my patron's will have access to the game on July nineteen [19th].
Let's not forget the other ones

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'll be updating links a soon update become available. So please Stay Calm and Civil.
Thank you very much for this new share, jhonatanw and Raminita.

From the first public screenshot, it seems that MC will be able to tell Silvia everything he found about John's deception about finding Malcolm. Let's hope that what he tells her is necessary for her to completely abandon his loyalty to John Heavens.

As for the second public screenshot, it seems that MC and Nicole enjoyed their privacy in a motel or something similar, since the background of the image does not look like one of the rooms in Nicole's house.

As for the screenshots for mature audiences...

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Takao Kinomiya

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
Thank you very much for this new share, jhonatanw and Raminita.

From the first public screenshot, it seems that MC will be able to tell Silvia everything he found about John's deception about finding Malcolm. Let's hope that what he tells her is necessary for her to completely abandon his loyalty to John Heavens.

As for the second public screenshot, it seems that MC and Nicole enjoyed their privacy in a motel or something similar, since the background of the image does not look like one of the rooms in Nicole's house.

As for the screenshots for mature audiences...

He might be in the hospital as well after Nicole has dressed and he is assuring her everything will be OK.

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes