Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
Is there any consequences of not/ informing Mr Heavens while Nicole was in hospital
I'm getting a feeling that John (fetish guy) knows about mc and Nicole and eager to get cucked

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Is John unable to get hard on Nicole or he just pretending?
Seems very obvious to me he is pretending, he seems to have no problems with his assistent.

More likely to me is he already knows about Nicole and the protagonist and is using their affair to somehow trap the MC. :unsure:

Reactions: Himanshu Swami
Feb 7, 2018
Seems very obvious to me he is pretending, he seems to have no problems with his assistent.

More likely to me is he already knows about Nicole and the protagonist and is using their affair to somehow trap the MC. :unsure:
Nicole hasn't been getting any since long before the MC dated his daughter though. I really do think that the man is just too run downed from sexing his employees that he came up with the impotence as an excuse to avoid having to perform for Nicole so that he could perform at 100% at work.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Is John unable to get hard on Nicole or he just pretending?
He's lost interest in her madness I know but that's the simple truth he is too occupied with these other women at the office that Nicole has taken a back step for him.

Dec 7, 2019
Love this game but when Update 7 meant a fresh restart, I decided to chop down the existing walkthrough since I don't NTR. This is as close to a "Harem" route as I could muster: constantly Dom Nicole, always "friendly" with Marilyn, "perfect" relationship with Chloe, constantly flirting with Abigail, etc. A few months ago, when I first stumbled onto this site, I desperately needed "handholder" walkthroughs to make any game playable. I still love them because sometimes I just want to click through these VNs like turning the page on a book and I don't want to have to thread the needle of choice and consequence to read the story (or see the H-scene) that appeals most to me. Enjoy!

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
I think that this game highlights an issue that many games with avoidable NTR have.
For those that prefer NTR, there isn't enough for them and they asking for more.
For those that hate it, they feel forced into making decisions so they can avoid it (I must it admit in this game it is easy to avoid). They may end up disliking the character that can do NTR (especially when they realize that they give more to the person that they cheat with eg. forced to use a condom vs raw)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I think that this game highlights an issue that many games with avoidable NTR have.
For those that prefer NTR, there isn't enough for them and they asking for more.
For those that hate it, they feel forced into making decisions so they can avoid it (I must it admit in this game it is easy to avoid). They may end up disliking the character that can do NTR (especially when they realize that they give more to the person that they cheat with eg. forced to use a condom vs raw)
It's made easier to avoid for me just knowing that it will make Beeman's life a misery getting nothing that in itself is just rewarding.

Reactions: Vaclio
May 21, 2018
I don’t know how you did reach the NTR part of the game guys. It seems to me really easy to avoid it since I didn’t get cucked at this point. Yet I don’t care about this Chloé girl

4.30 star(s) 215 Votes