wangvib

Dec 17, 2019
Can anyone upload a save right before the new content? On a new PC so I don't have my personal save anymore.

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018
A Mother's Love [Part 1-10 Plus]

PC Download- Mega
MAC Download- Mega

Change-log:
• Added part/update ten [10] into the game.
• Brighten up a few photos during 'AbigailPlaying' and 'LBPNightSwimDeal' scene.
• Fixed the dialogue bug during 'Deal14' scene when MC mentions Chloe to Nicole even after they broke up.
• Fixed Marilyn's sprite bug in Day Seven [7].
• Fixed the photo bug in during 'LBPBeach' scene in Day Eight [8].
• Fixed the photo bug during 'NessaAccount' scene in Day Nine [9].
• Fixed the Day Count Variable in the Chapter Selection.
• Updated the splash screen.
• In The Photo Gallery, I added, for a little bonus, a page with a few old holiday renders from 2020 without Logo print.
• The size of the game file has been reduced.

If you enjoy the game please consider supporting OrbOrigin.

Edit: Orb uploaded the walkthrough

1056274_15d.gif

mythril0101

Dec 3, 2019
Right, I downloaded the update and moved my save files but I was using walkthrough mod on my previous game. So I can't continue from my save files in Part10, it gives me errors. Any ideas?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I have updated my little cheating/music Mod for the new game version Part 10.
Link to the Mod page here.

A quick note:
It seems that the game download file on the previous page is NOT the Plus version,
the gallery and the replay function are missing there.

Edit:
The new files from the OP are the PLUS versions, changing my Mod for that.

Last edited:

mythril0101

Dec 3, 2019
I deleted my save files, Started from chapter 10 and was doing all the selections again. Then it crashed near the end of the Part 9 choices. Did anyone managed to play this yet?

Right, I downloaded the update and moved my save files but I was using walkthrough mod on my previous game. So I can't continue from my save files in Part10, it gives me errors. Any ideas?
Thanks a lot! I will try it.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
A Mother's Love [Part 1-10 Plus] OrbOrigin

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.28 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.26 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 501 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 483 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
Saw the picture of the game, don't care for the changelog since this game is godly and I will play it the second the dev dares to upload a new update

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
hopes this game aplicated in my story love,
but her mother is not younger anymore :(

ofc i choice daughter love story too, lol

zh

Oct 17, 2017
That's often the issue with walkthrough mods. That's why I prefer good old "classical" walkthroughs.
My issue is that for more and more games you can ONLY find the walkthrough mod which modify the game and that's bad for the saves :HideThePain: ... Let's hope the "classical" walkthrough will continue to be updated for this game.

Reactions: Emojis

peas

Jul 31, 2018
if you start at update 10 what choices do you have to make to get max corruption points and still be true to chloe? I don't remember adding a mod, but my old saves won't load.

4.30 star(s) 216 Votes