Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I've never understood the fascination with the MC Mom when Nicole is all we need even if she was an option I'm still picking Nicole there is no contest between the two.
the thing is not in "picking", yet in "fucking".
my mc would/will choose Nicole, yet he wanna to fuck as many fuckable girls/women as possible.
chloe and marylin-witch are the last on that list, and mother is joke obviously (or not, if she isnt a real mother).
having girls as hot as Abi, Silvia, and few other milfs from this game are, and not providing an opportunity for the mc to have some proper fun with them would be/is a big minus imo, to repeat it once again.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
As much as would personaly love to agree with you and the other's there is a problem in this game.
Unfortunatly despite all these tags: 3DCG, Animated, Male protagonist, Romance, Deal, Vaginal sex, Oral sex, Titfuck, Groping, Voyeurism, MILF, Not very big tits, NTR (Avoidable), Big ass, Big tits, Cheating, Corruption, Creampie, Footjob, Handjob, Male domination, Masturbation, School setting, Teasing, Spanking.
There is one that is missing from this list and in order for you to get your wish its the one that is really needed to be there.
You may have guessed by now the one I am referring to is Harem and this is the problem.
This game is not meant to be a Harem game and since it isn't a Harem game we DON'T get to fuck them all.
And to brutally honest with you as much as it pains me to say this but with out that theme in a game you really shouldn't be asking, hoping or expecting to fuck them all.

Just Sayin.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
As much as would personaly love to agree with you and the other's there is a problem in this game.
Unfortunatly despite all these tags: 3DCG, Animated, Male protagonist, Romance, Deal, Vaginal sex, Oral sex, Titfuck, Groping, Voyeurism, MILF, Not very big tits, NTR (Avoidable), Big ass, Big tits, Cheating, Corruption, Creampie, Footjob, Handjob, Male domination, Masturbation, School setting, Teasing, Spanking.
There is one that is missing from this list and in order for you to get your wish its the one that is really needed to be there.
You may have guessed by now the one I am referring to is Harem and this is the problem.
This game is not meant to be a Harem game and since it isn't a Harem game we DON'T get to fuck them all.
And to brutally honest with you as much as it pains me to say this but with out that theme in a game you really shouldn't be asking, hoping or expecting to fuck them all.

Just Sayin.
I like to suggest pregnancy for nicole by mc of course and then she leave everthing behind and live happy ever after with mc.

Other character (Not including marlin, mc mom and dad) can go vanish. I don't give a flying f.

All my mc want is nicole for himself.

samurai_g

Oct 18, 2018
I like to suggest pregnancy for nicole by mc of course and then she leave everthing behind and live happy ever after with mc.

Other character (Not including marlin, mc mom and dad) can go vanish. I don't give a flying f.

All my mc want is nicole for himself.
You are a man of culture as well. MILF+Pregnant is my favorite combo all the time and it will be perfect if the story just focused on the romance between MC an Nicole instead.

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
You are a man of culture as well. MILF+Pregnant is my favorite combo all the time and it will be perfect if the story just focused on the romance between MC an Nicole instead.
I wouldn't be surprised if you came in her every time that with enough creampies she is pregnant (probably 7 for the lucky number)

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Technically it wouldn't be an incest game since...actually wait we did fuck her daughter...so yeah this would be incest game haha
No offence although I see where you was going with It.
I feel I have to point out that unfortunatley and technically speaking you fucking someone elses Mother and her Daughter separately or together while being many mens wet dream isn't actually incest.
It's not strictly incest unless it's either the Mother and her Daughter fucking each other or you fucking the mother and her daughter while they are fucking each other which by the way i'd also point out is many mens wet dream.
That said unfortunately that doesn't happen in this game.

Just Sayin.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
where's part 9 and 10? it says 1-10 but i got 1-8
If you have downloaded the latest version it should be there check the chapter selection on the main menu if it's not there you'll need to download the latest update.

vall6269

Nov 16, 2020
I usually don't mind NTR if well done, but huh

Basically if you go with the straight path she's like "eww it's a teacher", but otherwise she goes well with betraying you in a jiffy, not caring about you anymore within like 3 days; seemed a bit unnatural to me

SombraLova

Aug 30, 2018
If you have downloaded the latest version it should be there check the chapter selection on the main menu if it's not there you'll need to download the latest update.
it shows 1 till 8, i dont have 9 and 10 where can i download it? is there the specific link?

4.30 star(s) 215 Votes