OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
I like the story. But the developments involving John in the background are really worrisome. Hell, I've been starting to consider that the MC's parents might've unfortunately been involved with John..... And that John is the MC's biological father.....

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I like the story. But the developments involving John in the background are really worrisome. Hell, I've been starting to consider that the MC's parents might've unfortunately been involved with John..... And that John is the MC's biological father.....
I thought so too, but this would then imply that Mc is Chloe's half-brother and this would lead to several problems, and incest is outside the scope of this game.

Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
If I remember correctly, OrbOrigin already categorically denied that there was incest in the game. Therefore, it seems completely ruled out that John became MC's biological father, as some theorize in the thread.

PS: OrbOrigin just posted a private screenshot for his patrons. Could someone be our hero and post it here?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

Here are two rendered screenshots from the game.

The update is set to be release on November Fourteenth [14th] but for our Patron's, you will have access to the game on November Seventh [7th].

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

The update is set to be release on November Fourteenth [14th] but for our Patron's, you will have access to the game on November Seventh [7th].
Looking forward to meet Mrs. Heavens again. :love:

Thank you 4 sharing Raminita. :giggle:

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018

Thank you very much for sharing, Raminita.

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018

This saddens me how this could potentially be the last encounter we have with Nicole...Most devs that put their games on Hold or take a break, never return to them. We may as well consider this game Abandoned now, whilst I understand he's still grieving, I wish him all the best but I hope he gets back to this game soon. It's too good to let go, arguably the best game on this site next to Power Vacuum and Milfy City (fallen from grace in some peoples opinions).

Honestly this is the only game I look forward to for updates, the art style and story + pacing is perfect and the MILF is super hot, I was invested in this world he created.

Now it's lost forever...:cry:

We need a hero OrbOrigin, please come back soon.

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
This saddens me how this could potentially be the last encounter we have with Nicole...Most devs that put their games on Hold or take a break, never return to them. We may as well consider this game Abandoned now, whilst I understand he's still grieving, I wish him all the best but I hope he gets back to this game soon. It's too good to let go, arguably the best game on this site next to Power Vacuum and Milfy City (fallen from grace in some peoples opinions).

Honestly this is the only game I look forward to for updates, the art style and story + pacing is perfect and the MILF is super hot, I was invested in this world he created.

Now it's lost forever...:cry:

We need a hero OrbOrigin, please come back soon.
Best game on this site Power Vacuum and Milfy City ? , no, NO. lol

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Death and taxes...only certainties you can expect from life. It sucks that this is the last we'll see of Nicole, but as they say in the old country, Say La Vie :(

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Death and taxes...only certainties you can expect from life. It sucks that this is the last we'll see of Nicole, but as they say in the old country, Say La Vie :(
Please understand Dev said " He is putting game on hold after releasing the update. " Dev Never said "He is abandoning game completely".
I am sure after this update it might take 6 months to a year but game will not be abandoned.

thebowkid

Mar 12, 2018
This is great both of my favorite games (A Wife and Mother and A Mother's Love) on this site are getting an update in November. The bad part is that I bet we won't see much of them again in +6 months...

Anything similar with a milf as the focus? Please something with quality... there must be something I have missed out of the hundred of games here.

4.30 star(s) 215 Votes