Restor104

Nov 16, 2017
John is a businessman and businessmen like money... and agreements, so I think there will be some way to close the MC, Chloe, Nicole triangle, there are several possibilities:

John will return to the original proposal that Nicole gave him, that he will let Chloe calm down and thus his whole family

John will want MC to continue his "relationship" with Nicole, but he will ask MC for some money every month as a guarantee that Chloe won't find out

John reveals to Chloe MC's relationship with Nicole which will result in NTR

John will divorce Nicole, which will allow MC to continue his relationship with Nicole, but again for the money (say half a million dollars) Nicole will have to move out of the shared house

John will come up with a way to get both Nicole and Silvia MC will date Chloe with the fact that he will have to end the relationship with Nicole (otherwise there will be a situation with NTR as in point three)

(PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL THESE ARE JUST CONSUMES, that's why I won't even mark them as a spoiler!)

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
so from what i read I get things got spicy last time I played this game the Mc and Nicole got into School Room
so were talking about the Husbend the Guy is Evil and it's Clear from the Start I mean for god sake you have wife like that lady if u have problem you would let her go but it's clear that He lie about it boredom or Master Plane he wanted her to cheat on him and that What I think maybe he want To Take everything She have by making trade I won't say a word if you sign this paper , and the mc won't Let that Happend so Maybe Kill Him Maybe Vidoe of him cheat on her to and ofc his famous so :cool: yeah that to that , and maybe the mc get hit by car later on and nicole Get so Scary over him that she Blurt out everything infront of her daughter and BAM the daughter find out everything take her time to think and see how her Father is the son of Devil and she get flash back of Everything I mean one thing was clear to me that her teacher was the one to talk to her mom about the mc being distraction to her daughter Only to get his way to her and ofc the mother not the most smart tool so she agree and that lead to her fall for the mc to after the deal good thing that the mc got to do what he see right for him:love: and that LOVE baby LOVE xD mother daughter so what why not :coffee:

TGafy

May 14, 2020
so from what i read I get things got spicy last time I played this game the Mc and Nicole got into School Room
so were talking about the Husbend the Guy is Evil and it's Clear from the Start I mean for god sake you have wife like that lady if u have problem you would let her go but it's clear that He lie about it boredom or Master Plane he wanted her to cheat on him and that What I think maybe he want To Take everything She have by making trade I won't say a word if you sign this paper , and the mc won't Let that Happend so Maybe Kill Him Maybe Vidoe of him cheat on her to and ofc his famous so :cool: yeah that to that , and maybe the mc get hit by car later on and nicole Get so Scary over him that she Blurt out everything infront of her daughter and BAM the daughter find out everything take her time to think and see how her Father is the son of Devil and she get flash back of Everything I mean one thing was clear to me that her teacher was the one to talk to her mom about the mc being distraction to her daughter Only to get his way to her and ofc the mother not the most smart tool so she agree and that lead to her fall for the mc to after the deal good thing that the mc got to do what he see right for him:love: and that LOVE baby LOVE xD mother daughter so what why not :coffee:
1661789258713.png

okokok

Aug 19, 2016
John is a businessman and businessmen like money... and agreements, so I think there will be some way to close the MC, Chloe, Nicole triangle, there are several possibilities:

John will return to the original proposal that Nicole gave him, that he will let Chloe calm down and thus his whole family

John will want MC to continue his "relationship" with Nicole, but he will ask MC for some money every month as a guarantee that Chloe won't find out

John reveals to Chloe MC's relationship with Nicole which will result in NTR

John will divorce Nicole, which will allow MC to continue his relationship with Nicole, but again for the money (say half a million dollars) Nicole will have to move out of the shared house

John will come up with a way to get both Nicole and Silvia MC will date Chloe with the fact that he will have to end the relationship with Nicole (otherwise there will be a situation with NTR as in point three)

(PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL THESE ARE JUST CONSUMES, that's why I won't even mark them as a spoiler!)
My theory is that John knows what's going on and did the same to Nicole's mother as MC is doing to Nicole. He's trying to turn mc into another John

kezguyfour

Apr 27, 2021
Is there sound in this game? checked the menu and it looks like there should be, but I'm not getting any music or sound effects etc.

Thanks for any advice.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Is there sound in this game? checked the menu and it looks like there should be, but I'm not getting any music or sound effects etc.

Thanks for any advice.
No, the game has no audio. You can try the mod linked on the main page, it adds some music tracks.

• Red Heart
Reactions: kezguyfour

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Then you might want to avoid games tagged with ntr.

You play a guy with a girlfriend fucking a married woman who also has other people interested.

There is a scene between Nicole and her husband where she sucks his dick and I highly doubt the girlfriend will be too happy about the guy fucking her mother which will probably lead to shit hitting the fan.

The dad is also fucking his secretary and probably all the other women that work there judging by the cult like status going on.

Simply put, MC isn't the only one doing any fucking.
In most cases your right to say avoid games tagged with NTR. But there are a lot of games that are tagged NTR but it is avoidable and the game turns out really well. I have played many games that had tags i didn't like but was avoidable and they turned out to be really good games. So if i had avoided those games with those tags i would have missed out. And a lot of those games you don't know if it is avoidable if you don't ask.

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
4.30 star(s) 216 Votes