Mendez

Jun 19, 2017
i would love to see remastered version of this game......sex scenes with nicole would be so much better with more options....also i would love to see her in stockings........maybe mc can request from her to wear or he can buy some outfits for her to wear.....this game has so much potential
Let's just focus on getting a completed game first, then we can shoot for the stars.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
You may not get and answer, (Likely not from Snuggle anyway.)
To be fair, if it's a question that hasn't been asked ad-nauseum, or isn't one that's easy to find/requires more than a simple explanation, I'd be inclined to provide an answer... Even one that doesn't come with a "healthy dose" of sarcasm and derision! :LOL:

:EDIT:

Looks like a moderator came through here with a scouring pad and bleach...

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
To be fair, if it's a question that hasn't been asked ad-nauseum, or isn't one that's easy to find/requires more than a simple explanation, I'd be inclined to provide an answer... Even one that doesn't come with a "healthy dose" of sarcasm and derision! :LOL:

:EDIT:

Looks like a moderator came through here with a scouring pad and bleach...
I am stunned the mod came through. Really. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

turdo

Jul 6, 2020
lots of story and lots of sex (some more if has lots of lovepoints).
Excellent. Next question, it sends me slightly mental when cliffhangers don't get resolved. If I get to the end of what is made so far, does the story just sort of fizzle out, or will I be tearing out the last bit of my hair knowing I might never find out what happened?

Also, is there a story reason the mother looks too young to have a legal age daughter, or is it just for masturbation value? (Praised be Slaanesh)

The Chef

Sep 4, 2018
Is there any word that there will be more of this fine adventure, I know we have not had any updates for about 2 yrs do we keep our hopes up, or is this game abandoned?

Reactions: Tekilala

turdo

Jul 6, 2020
Is there any word that there will be more of this fine adventure, I know we have not had any updates for about 2 yrs do we keep our hopes up, or is this game abandoned?
Supposedly the dev is coming back after dealing with some meatspace problems. I am not good at time travel so can't tell you if it actually happens.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Excellent. Next question, it sends me slightly mental when cliffhangers don't get resolved. If I get to the end of what is made so far, does the story just sort of fizzle out, or will I be tearing out the last bit of my hair knowing I might never find out what happened?

Also, is there a story reason the mother looks too young to have a legal age daughter, or is it just for masturbation value? (Praised be Slaanesh)
1. not spoiling much but latter
2. well good genes and kept body in shape and this uses older daz models (well even on newer 40+ can look 25) and dev didn't want to make her look actually old.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Well, if the daughter is 18, and she had her at 18 as well, that would make her 36, which is close to her appearance. My late wife always looked 20 years younger than her real age. To give an idea on how young she looked at 37, she got ID'd in a bar at that age, and also had a place refuse to sell her cigarettes around the same age because she looked under 18 when she was double that age, so it is very possible, just like females with small breasts and a youthful appearance doesn't mean they are underage, I know plenty like that. One girl in my building just turned 30 and she doesn't look older than 18 or so... she's a petite little thing, around 5 foot tall, small frame and small chest.

You don't have wrinkles and grey hair in your 30s...

Reactions: turdo

turdo

Jul 6, 2020
1. not spoiling much but latter
2. well good genes and kept body in shape and this uses older daz models (well even on newer 40+ can look 25) and dev didn't want to make her look actually old.
1. Oh cock. Now I need to find a way to make myself forget I started playing this...
2. She looks young for wank value. Fair enough, nothing wrong with that. I currently work with a 38 yr old that could pass for 20 sober, or very illegal with some beer to take off the slight wrinkles. I think she is interested too, too bad she is married to a bloke that has enough money for me to mysteriously disappear.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
any new about one of my favourite game and female character?? plese dev finish tyhis gem..i beg you

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i would love to see remastered version of this game......sex scenes with nicole would be so much better with more options....also i would love to see her in stockings........maybe mc can request from her to wear or he can buy some outfits for her to wear.....this game has so much potential
i will more than happy to see the end of this game...don't need a remaster when i can't even see how story ends...damn.. hope dev will make us happy and return on this gem.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
So Mr orb is in dilemma whether to reboot and make everything fresh with new graphics and all that or to continue with this to the end.

I probably think, either way is fine just don't alter the story which is quite interesting and we don't even know what comes next so it's kinda exciting. We all are waiting for our majesty the Queen Nicole to enter our realm again ❤❤❤.

I hope Mr orb get fit again to continue his remaining work, I wish your family and your close relatives a good health . Takecare always and thanks for giving us the content we needed.
no it's not fine...a reboot would be that this game never see the end...finish it before, without rushed and cliffhunger end and after this make another game ..but finish the story of the wonderful Nicole. pls

4.30 star(s) 216 Votes