Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
It has been talked about at length back when this was still being updated. The Dev sort of wrote himself into a corner with John, as he's basically to powerful to fail. I'm sure John knows that the MC is actively "involved" with his wife, he basically spelled it out the last update that he knows. A guy like John isn't going to go for divorce, or accept that a "better" man won, he isn't going to let people he has blackmailed/raped run around unmonitored and leave it to chance that some pictures or mean words will keep them in line and not rat him out...and lose everything he has built at the agency (like the guy doesn't think to add spyware and listening devices around his own office, home and victims homes).
IMO, the only realistic option is to kill the guy and run off into the sunset to a non-extradition country under different names, but that doesn't seem to be this Dev's style. It'll be interesting to see how the story unfolds, but it's likely going make the players of the game to turn off their brains and not think about how illogical the MC's victory over John will be.
Some of you people talk like you've never had real life relationships... There are actually quite a few paths a story like this can take. John ALREADY had basically walked away from his wife at the start of the game, and having a guy claim her instead of getting a divorce and losing half of his stuff is preferable for some men, and they can even spend more time with their new loves in that way.

Reactions: Oenomeaus

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
lol how is this game "onhold" not "abandoned"? I just saw it in someone's footnote and reminded myself that this existed. This game is dead as dead as it can be. Enjoy hopium.
You can read here whats what...
Although i do believe that this game is over unfortunately...

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I must be the only one who really likes the girlfriend.
I like watching the girlfriend getting plowed by her sasquatch-like teacher. Does that count? Seriously though, in any other game, Chloe would be the precious flower that people would want to protect at all costs. Unfortunately, her mother is an absolute sex goddess and she suffers in comparison. Since all the players are floating in the air like that cartoon dog that ate the biscuit with little hearts popping over their head every time they see Nicole, Chloe comes off as an annoyance more than a love interest.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Anyone know some game similar to this one where the focus is mostly on one female character?
One game, not really "similar" to this at all, except it's a female character, is "Good Girl Gone Bad". It uses a cartoonish style which I originally thought I would hate, but ended up liking. It's 100% female point of view, she can remain faithful to her boyfriend etc... or be total slut, even doing her boyfriends father. heheh... it's amazing how many directions that game could go.

It's too bad we don't see more female protagonists to be honest as I like that perspective.

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
usually just gets mommy to fall in love with mc.
I've always loved the young/MILF vibe where the MILF is a stunning Aphrodite (not old but not too young either). I love the corruption route (not hard corruption) which turns into genuine love (sincere not forced). Let's be honest, as a teenager we all had that one hot af teacher we all wanted too see "more" of, we're at that age...hormones are poppin' off the blouse is cut way too low.

The womanly body beats out the teenie bod and that predatory instinct is what I love captured in this game. Yes MC can be stupid at times, but that's acceptable since he's a school kid and it's part of the writing. He's not supposed to have everything figured out, he's still working his way through lifes trials and tribulations.

The fact he's even swayed a super model MILF like Mrs. Heavens is what every teenage boy dreams of in their fantasies.

It needs to go further is what I say!

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
usually just gets mommy to fall in love with mc.
You and I clearly play different games lol. They might eventually come around but for half of the game it is usually just straight-up corruption and emotional blackmail. "Oh mommy my balls are so swollen! Unless you give me a handjob my dick will fall off!" Unless there is a succubus involved, but I digress. These motherfuckers...

• Haha
Reactions: Stephanie98
4.30 star(s) 215 Votes