Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Another two months and this will be tagged abandoned :( Too bad :unsure:
Time will tell... life happens. We may be surprised yet. I do hope the dev gets his life in order and is able to work on this again, at least to finish off the story as it is one of my favourites.

• Angry
Reactions: bobbo69

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
The daughter (the MC's gf), and it's avoidable, just don't ignore her.
I Agree with you Don't Do what the mother Want because if you did you will see Gorial with your GF it's Blood Boiling Scene
or just completely break-up with her.
I got no clue how to do that I mean Last time I played the end of the chapter Were The Mc toke his Mom in law to Class to make Love and the daughter Enter and the end of it I didn't Play The last Update Just In Waiting Zone For Complete Tag If anyone want to the sit with Feel free There is Popcorn & Chips and Tea & coffee :coffee: & some Soda Drinks too :WeSmart::LOL:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
There’s an NTR tag in the Genre so is the NTR with the Mom character or the daughter ?

It will really save my time to not play this , Thanks
The answer is yes. With the daughter there is optional netroare and with the mother it is straight-up netori. There are also NTR themes in all the other relationships. One potential love interest is married to the antagonist who seduces the daughter and yet another love interest is a sex slave to the husband of the eponymous mother. The only relationship free of NTR is the one with Marilyn, which is complicated because she is a lesbian and wants to be with Nicole.

Kas96

Jul 15, 2021
I just hope whenever he start to work on the game, he should make that final update. if i reccall correctly, the previous update supposed to be final update then he told one more chp to complete it...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Minx077

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The only relationship free of NTR is the one with Marilyn, which is complicated because she is a lesbian and wants to be with Nicole.
well that's bit 1 sided relationship but it can become full relationship.

I just hope whenever he start to work on the game, he should make that final update. if i reccall correctly, the previous update supposed to be final update then he told one more chp to complete it...
well .11 update should been very different if it was meant to be last.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
or just completely break-up with her.
How is that even possible ?
It's been a while but from what i remember there are 3 paths for ntr and 1 without.
-She breaks up and fucks the that disgusting walrus
-Still together, she cheats with that disgusting walrus
-She is strange, never tried that, but in the guide it's also labeld as ntr

I mean, i really find her anoying, you can't even do her without rubber...really wanted to knock her up to ruin her college plans :whistle:
But i don't hate her to the point that i want to see her with that disgusting walrus.

• Haha
Reactions: JackMeHoffsomer

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It's been a while but from what i remember there are 3 paths for ntr and 1 without.

I mean, i really find her anoying, you can't even do her without rubber...really wanted to knock her up to ruin her college plans :whistle:
But i don't hate her to the point that i want to see her with that disgusting walrus.
if you break-up with her then she isn't li anymore and therefore no ntr. also if you keep dating her and her mommy then she doesn't cheat, has some suspections but that's it.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

The Chloe is strange path is by far the best of the NTR paths. Maybe even the best path in the game. It actually gives Chloe a reason to be around and the MC the means to rescue her. It gives context to the other paths, enriches your relationship with Marilyn if you stack up her friendship points, and basically is just good fun.

To spoil it a bit...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now not everybody is as fond of this path as I am, but as far as I am concerned it is the canon path. With the girlfriend path Chloe only exists in the story to get crushed when she find out her boyfriend is fucking her mother. In the NTR path, she only exists to upset the protagonist and get fucked by a pig. In the Chloe is strange path, at least there is some hope for her character.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
The Chloe is strange path is by far the best of the NTR paths. Maybe even the best path in the game. It actually gives Chloe a reason to be around and the MC the means to rescue her. It gives context to the other paths, enriches your relationship with Marilyn if you stack up her friendship points, and basically is just good fun.

To spoil it a bit...

Now not everybody is as fond of this path as I am, but as far as I am concerned it is the canon path. With the girlfriend path Chloe only exists in the story to get crushed when she find out her boyfriend is fucking her mother. In the NTR path, she only exists to upset the protagonist and get fucked by a pig. In the Chloe is strange path, at least there is some hope for her character.
Very informative and I am intrigued in learning this. More scenes with Marilyn is great, but does it outweigh the chance of seeing Beeman's 'O' face? :sick:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017

To spoil it a bit...

That may be interesting, but no, i find the walrus disgusting, so any path where he fucks the gf is an absolute no for me.
And i can't stand Marilyn, i'm happy with at least content with her as possible.
But hearing that is all her fault makes me wish Marilyn will lay under the walrus, getting raped... enjoying some of her own medicine.

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Very informative and I am intrigued in learning this. More scenes with Marilyn is great, but does it outweigh the chance of seeing Beeman's 'O' face? :sick:
That's something you have to decide for yourself. LOL. All that I know is that if Marilyn's spell isn't broken then Chloe will be. There are no happy endings ahead for Chloe.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That's something you have to decide for yourself. LOL. All that I know is that if Marilyn's spell isn't broken then Chloe will be. There are no happy endings ahead for Chloe.
she can always join with mc and nic.

• Haha
Reactions: Minx077

TGafy

May 14, 2020
I'm fine with that. Sucks for her, I'm just more interested in Nicole.
Nah, I'd rather kick her to the curb. I never saw the MC here as someone looking to build a harem.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
No she can't. Not really. As long as she is under the spell she has no free will. She can't choose to be with anyone. It isn't her choice. So even if there is a "happy ending" it is still a tragedy.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
4.30 star(s) 215 Votes