NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
True, but John has been building the animosity since jump street and Beeman is kinda a new adversary. Plus every update gets us a little closer. Just thinking positive!

I guess for now I'll settle for some secret action in front of him. A certain scene around the dinner table from AWAM comes to mind.
Beeman is a new adversary? LOL he's been a thorn in MCs side for years and he just met Mr. Heavens. Anyway, the structure in a lot of stories is to have a mini-boss (sometimes called a dragon) and a final boss (sometimes called a big bad) and I think in that structure Beeman does seem to be the lesser of them and the easier to take down... well, at least with Marilyn's help so that's a reason to be nicer to her. John is going to be a lot trickier to get the better of I think. Especially since the corruption route seems to be pushing him and the missus closer together.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Beeman is a new adversary? LOL he's been a thorn in MCs side for years and he just met Mr. Heavens. Anyway, the structure in a lot of stories is to have a mini-boss (sometimes called a dragon) and a final boss (sometimes called a big bad) and I think in that structure Beeman does seem to be the lesser of them and the easier to take down... well, at least with Marilyn's help so that's a reason to be nicer to her. John is going to be a lot trickier to get the better of I think. Especially since the corruption route seems to be pushing him and the missus closer together.
New to me, he was always just kind of there but I never cared about the daughter so that didn't bother me.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
True, but John has been building the animosity since jump street and Beeman is kinda a new adversary. Plus every update gets us a little closer. Just thinking positive!

I guess for now I'll settle for some secret action in front of him. A certain scene around the dinner table from AWAM comes to mind.
As for John, let's hope that in the Part 12 something more is glimpsed about his connection between Silvia's missing fiancé. I don't think he's involved, at least referring to being the cause of all this (because it was the disappearance of a coast guard rescue unit), but all of that seems very strange to me.

On the other hand, personally, I think the Part 11's cliffhanger will end with...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

However, I am quite concerned about how Beeman will continue in the game:

Finally, what's that AWAM scene you're talking about?

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
As for John, let's hope that in the Part 12 something more is glimpsed about his connection between Silvia's missing fiancé. I don't think he's involved, at least referring to being the cause of all this (because it was the disappearance of a coast guard rescue unit), but all of that seems very strange to me.

On the other hand, personally, I think the Part 11's cliffhanger will end with...

However, I am quite concerned about how Beeman will continue in the game:

Finally, what's that AWAM scene you're talking about?
At the beginning of pt2 between Dylan and Amber.

Reactions: J0K3RXXX

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
How difficult is it to read the thread? It has been explained countless times WHY it is on hold.....
The thread has 460 pages so it would take some time.

If the relevant information about the status of the project was added to the first post I suspect it would be a significant time saver.

In fact, any project that gets the "on hold"-flag should always have the cause added to the first post.

darkhorse14

Nov 27, 2021
mee too, i think the dev going to abandon, almost 99% of on hold games will abandoned
Have you ever played milfy city? You shouldve been in their discord, people thought the game was deep buried, the dev was dead silence for long long time and out of nowhere the dev pinged everyone saying "hey heres the final version", all of em went crazy like a zombie resurrected! So when a dev who never really cared to take sometime to inform about his absence could release an update after long months of absence, a good dev like orb who keeps us informed from time to time sure will take this game in a good direction. Have patience my friend!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Have you ever played milfy city? You shouldve been in their discord, people thought the game was deep buried, the dev was dead silence for long long time and out of nowhere the dev pinged everyone saying "hey heres the final version".
it returned cuz patreon was gonna stop dev's scamming.

I think i should join the discord I guess. I have no idea whats going on
which?

Reactions: hawk784563
4.30 star(s) 215 Votes