TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
NGL, there is no update I am waiting on more for than this one. You know the game is good when its been on hold for so long and there are still people waiting and willing to support him on Patreon even after such a long hiatus.

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
The thread has 460 pages so it would take some time.

If the relevant information about the status of the project was added to the first post I suspect it would be a significant time saver.

In fact, any project that gets the "on hold"-flag should always have the cause added to the first post.

The question has been answered a dozen times over the last few pages alone. I wasn't talking about reading every single page. It's getting tiresome seeing people come in here and reply. Why is it on hold. Has it been abandoned. Whats the hold up with it. When not 4/5 posts back is another post by either me or another member stating the reason why it's on hold. People don't look.

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
Oops my bad sorry....yeap nicole is everyone's dreamgirl
Yeah. Nicole is just WOW!:love:

Sidebar: After reading your first post for a second time when you said, "Megan" I thought you meant Megan Fox in Transformers:LOL:. Because I thought you were doing a reference since my username is named after the leader of the Autobots. And when you replied you were actually referring to the game. Hehehe

• Red Heart
Reactions: The game master

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023

View attachment 2045660

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have spoiled you guys too much​
I know I'm replying to an old post and I'm new here. But can I ask where did you get this and is this a scene from the game? Because I can't recall Nicole doing this sexy pose in the game. But all in all, Nicole looks damn sexy (pardon my language) in this pose.:eek::love:

Reactions: The game master

The game master

May 19, 2022
I know I'm replying to an old post and I'm new here. But can I ask where did you get this and is this a scene from the game? Because I can't recall Nicole doing this sexy pose in the game. But all in all, Nicole looks damn sexy (pardon my language) in this pose.:eek::love:
Don't worry we don't mind you for that because we all the same about her...so keep it up

• Red Heart
Reactions: Optimus69420

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
They are not in game because they were exclusively given to me by the Dev Orb.
Have many more that I haven't shared, but in due it I will. We are simply waiting for Orb
(please don't ask ETA)

65.jpg
Hello, I'm new here and new to this platform. I just like to ask how did you get and add that Nicole animated banner?
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-mothers-love-part-1-11-plus-orborigin.25146/post-3280571

made that a while

Maybe I'll make some more when Orby returns​

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Hello, I'm new here and new to this platform. I just like to ask how did you get and add that Nicole animated banner?
Right click the banner image and select "Copy Image Link". Then click on your name in the upper right of the page and select "Signature". Then select "Insert Image" and it will want a link, click that box, press CTRL+V to paste the link you just copied and you'll see the banner for your sig. You can also click to turn that banner into a LINK and add in a link to the game's page as well as I did.

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
Right click the banner image and select "Copy Image Link". Then click on your name in the upper right of the page and select "Signature". Then select "Insert Image" and it will want a link, click that box, press CTRL+V to paste the link you just copied and you'll see the banner for your sig. You can also click to turn that banner into a LINK and add in a link to the game's page as well as I did.
Is there a place on the website these sigs are stored at? I have been looking for a thread with them and have not found one yet.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Is there a place on the website these sigs are stored at? I have been looking for a thread with them and have not found one yet.
Click on page one of this thread. On the first post you'll see a link to some Fan Signatures. Usually made by people and posted on here for all to use. It's the same with other threads.

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
Click on page one of this thread. On the first post you'll see a link to some Fan Signatures. Usually made by people and posted on here for all to use. It's the same with other threads.
That makes sense, IDK why I never thought to look in the first post of the games lol. Thank you for the help.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Night Hacker

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
They are not in game because they were exclusively given to me by the Dev Orb.
Have many more that I haven't shared, but in due it I will. We are simply waiting for Orb
(please don't ask ETA)

View attachment 2540058

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-mothers-love-part-1-11-plus-orborigin.25146/post-3280571

made that a while

Maybe I'll make some more when Orby returns​
Ohhhh. I can only imagine the other pictures you haven't shared yet are all about Nicole in seductive and sexy poses.:love: I can't wait for you to share the others but I'll wait when you think the time is right.

About the animated banner. How do I save it and use it? And do make more when OrbOrigin returns. It will be like a celebration once he returns.

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
Thank you for your help too. Now I can add lovely Nicole to my signature.:love:

• Red Heart

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
Thank you for this as well. Now I know there are more fan signatures for other characters. Especially more signatures of Nicole.:love:

• Red Heart

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
I plan on downloading the game from the first page or from the dev Orb's patreon into my new PC. I just have a few questions:

1. For the game, is there a difference between the download links here on the first page from Dev Orb's link on Patreon? Like in terms of gameplay, content, etc. Which is better?
2. Related to question #1, since Dev Orb recent update is Part 11 only, like the thread here, does dev Orb link on Patreon include Part 1. In other words, does it include the beginning of the game up to Part 11?
3. Are the links, in the first page and dev Orb link on Patreon, the regular version or PLUS?
4. Also, is there a difference between the regular version and PLUS?

I apologize if I'm asking too many questions.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I plan on downloading the game from the first page or from the dev Orb's patreon into my new PC. I just have a few questions:

1. For the game, is there a difference between the download links here on the first page from Dev Orb's link on Patreon? Like in terms of gameplay, content, etc. Which is better?
2. Related to question #1, since Dev Orb recent update is Part 11 only, like the thread here, does dev Orb link on Patreon include Part 1. In other words, does it include the beginning of the game up to Part 11?
3. Are the links, in the first page and dev Orb link on Patreon, the regular version or PLUS?
4. Also, is there a difference between the regular version and PLUS?

I apologize if I'm asking too many questions.
1. same on both.
2. part 11 has parts 1-11.
3. - 4. plus version in op and plus has some extras.

not asking too much but you could put all those posts in 1 post, f95 mods don't necessarily take of multiposting.

Reactions: Optimus69420

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
1. same on both.
2. part 11 has parts 1-11.
3. - 4. plus version in op and plus has some extras.

not asking too much but you could put all those posts in 1 post, f95 mods don't necessarily take of multiposting.
Thank you. What do you mean by "op"? Does it mean "original post"? If it does, do you mean that the first page is the plus version or dev Orbs link on Patreon is the plus version or there both the same? Also do you know what are the extras in plus?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thank you. What do you mean by "op"? Does it mean "original post"? If it does, do you mean that the first page is the plus version or dev Orbs link on Patreon is the plus version or there both the same? Also do you know what are the extras in plus?
op is 1st post of thread. both versions (here and patreon) have same content. no idea what that plus content is.

p.s. you could edit your previous 6 posts into 1 post.

4.30 star(s) 215 Votes