Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
Interesting theories... but they forgot to take into account something something..
I don't know if you remember when Nicole went to the drugstore for her pills, she never saw if she got to buy them or not, or if she is taking them.

in my game whenever Mc has sex with nicole, she fills his uterus with milk. literally.
Therefore... (they didn't see any preview image or just a fantasy image published by nicole's car vomiting while jhon and Mc looked)...
And ... if Nicole is pregnant and MC is the father? and if she starts with nausea symptoms before having sex with jhon?
There is also the image where Nicole is sitting on the floor of the shower, with the semen dripping from her vagina, thinking that this possibility could happen since mc always cums inside her.
Perhaps he questions himself and as a result of this he takes a new path.

Perhaps in the future (upon finding out about Jhon's son with the bartender's wife) he decides to run away with MC... with the consequent retaliation from Jhon...
At the moment we can only speculate... although we all want the same thing... we have to see if the author satisfies us or leaves us wanting hahaha.
I remember Nicole went to the drugstore to buy birthcontrol pills and I do recall she is still taking those pills before we arrived at Little Big Pond. I'm just not sure if she's still taking those pill during the trip and during part 9 through 11.

In my gameplay, as well, I choose MC to fill up Nicole.

My gameplay, is the love path with Nicole and I found two interesting details. In Part 11, the first sex scene, where you choose to have MC and Nicole to have sex in the shower or couch, and if you choose to cum inside her, she doesn't get mad but instead she's ok with it. And the other interesting detail is after their sex session, when MC is sad and calls out Nicole's realist moment, she kisses MC. Perhaps this is one of those hints where she loves the MC.

Back to the theory about Nicole being pregnant, it's a possibility she could be or is about to get pregnant with MC's baby. It's a matter of time on when Orb, the developer and writer of the game, decides to put it in the game. Who knows, maybe in Part 12 he will put it in.

I don't recall Nicole vomitting in her car or any point in the game. But if she did, can anyone show a screenshot of it in the game? I do remember the scene where Nicole is in her shower and is trying to remove MC's cum out of her but fails. I always thought, it was nothing but after you bringing it up, it might be a hint or foreshadowing she could get pregnant.

I don't think MC and Nicole will run away. MC is very passionate in exposing John and wants to have a relationship and possibly marry Nicole properly. MC is going through the effort of getting allies and evidences to expose John. Once Nicole realizes that her husband is evil and cheating with a lot of women, she might suggest to MC that they should run away together but most likely he will convince Nicole to stay and finish his fight with John.

I'm sure we all want the same thing, a happy ending with MC and Nicole together and Nicole pregnant with MC's baby. It's just a matter of patience if dev Orb is heading in that direction. If dev Orb is leading to a pregnant Nicole, I can't wait to see on how it will play out.

Reactions: J0K3RXXX

McRichard

Nov 22, 2018
I don't recall Nicole vomitting in her car or any point in the game. But if she did, can anyone show a screenshot of it in the game? I do remember the scene where Nicole is in her shower and is trying to remove MC's cum out of her but fails. I always thought, it was nothing but after you bringing it up, it might be a hint or foreshadowing she could get pregnant.
From OrbOrigin Patreon , Public Post 1 April 2021

and scrolldown to the 1 april

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023

Ohhh. Thank you. I remember seeing this post. I thought this was a great teaser for the upcoming update, during that time. But dev Orb eventually said, in this post, that this was an April fools joke.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
On the theory of John's erections, it is likely that he long ago lost any attraction to his wife (insane I know, but so is John) and the reason why is because he is only attracted to women who are in love with other men. This is demonstrated over and over again that he likes to corrupt married and otherwise attached women. Since Nicole did authentically love him and didn't have an interest in any other men, John was bored with her and having sex with her did nothing for him because it didn't serve his sadism. However, now John can tell that Nicole is in love with another man, even if she herself won't admit it. So while before he might have authentically struggled to get it up now he will have no problems because the same pathology that drives him to blackmail and fuck married women is a fantasy that he can live out with his own spouse. So in a roundabout way, MC corrupting Nicole is saving her and John's sex life. Tragic irony or poetic justice? You be the judge.

I think that the married couple is probably going to have sex. Maybe in both paths. We shouldn't be too precious about that. I find the prospect revolting but you know what? If that's what it takes to get an update I would certainly hold my nose and click through.
I think you've hit the nail on the head about how John Heavens has resumed his attraction to his wife, as Jstforme said earlier. However, I still believe that in the end there will be no sex between the two in any of the possible routes, either due to a "timely" call from the missing Silvia, or due to a timely interruption from Chloe, that if I'm not mistaken, in all possible routes she has been within her house during the evening of Day 20.

If the last possibility happens, it's most likely that Nicole argues with her husband at that point, causing Chloe to want to snoop around and one of them will hear that their daughter is getting closer, forcing John to get dressed to avoid the possibility of his daughter seeing him naked. Perhaps John expressly mentions Nicole's close relationship with MC, something Chloe would listen to, arousing the suspicions she had on the night of Day 11.

I remember Nicole went to the drugstore to buy birthcontrol pills and I do recall she is still taking those pills before we arrived at Little Big Pond. I'm just not sure if she's still taking those pill during the trip and during part 9 through 11.

In my gameplay, as well, I choose MC to fill up Nicole.

My gameplay, is the love path with Nicole and I found two interesting details. In Part 11, the first sex scene, where you choose to have MC and Nicole to have sex in the shower or couch, and if you choose to cum inside her, she doesn't get mad but instead she's ok with it. And the other interesting detail is after their sex session, when MC is sad and calls out Nicole's realist moment, she kisses MC. Perhaps this is one of those hints where she loves the MC.

Back to the theory about Nicole being pregnant, it's a possibility she could be or is about to get pregnant with MC's baby. It's a matter of time on when Orb, the developer and writer of the game, decides to put it in the game. Who knows, maybe in Part 12 he will put it in.

I don't think MC and Nicole will run away. MC is very passionate in exposing John and wants to have a relationship and possibly marry Nicole properly. MC is going through the effort of getting allies and evidences to expose John. Once Nicole realizes that her husband is evil and cheating with a lot of women, she might suggest to MC that they should run away together but most likely he will convince Nicole to stay and finish his fight with John.

I'm sure we all want the same thing, a happy ending with MC and Nicole together and Nicole pregnant with MC's baby. It's just a matter of patience if dev Orb is heading in that direction. If dev Orb is leading to a pregnant Nicole, I can't wait to see on how it will play out.
As for what is mentioned about the birth control pills that Nicole bought on Day 14, I think it's feasible to say that Nicole hasn't stopped taking them since she bought them (the trip to Little Big Pond lasted a whole day plus a few more hours at the most; besides, it is most likely that she brought the pills in her bag), but these pills are not 100% effective, because there is always a small percentage of error. Therefore, a future pregnancy cannot be ruled out (especially considering that from the moment MC fucks Nicole, there is a new indicator that mentions how many times MC has cum inside Nicole), but I think it will take time to appear (especially if each new part only exposes one day of the game).

However, the simple possession of birth control pills in Nicole's possession could confirm the suspicions that John may have about whether his wife is being unfaithful to him with another man, if he discovered them in her possession when he left those green panties as a present for his wife.

On the other hand, I don't think MC will run away with Nicole either, at least not before showing Nicole her husband's dirty actions, both work and love. And not to forget what that could do to Chloe, who by then should start preparing to head off to the college of her dreams (After all, Nicole agreed to all of this so that her daughter would pass those exams with flying colors so she could go to that university).

However, there is one variable that we have not mentioned: the reaction of MC's parents when he returns home and they discover him beaten and bruised after the beating inflicted by Beeman. MC will most likely mention to them that he was attacked by a robber during an attempted robbery, but even if they buy that lie, they will want him to go to the hospital, which could make it impossible for him to make it to the breakfast the next day, a date that Nicole finally agreed to go.

All this could lead both to the possibility that one of his parents discovers his secret affair with Nicole or that MC finally discovers the secret that his parents are hiding from him (taking into account how they seem to want the end of the relationship with Chloe, I suspect that MC's father has been offered a new position in another city or he or his wife have some health problem that causes the family to move to another city).

Finally, about Nicole throwing up, McRichard has already shown the screenshot. I think around the time Orb wrote that April Fool's Joke, the game Who's the Father? was being talked about a lot.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

You could tell it was an April Fool's joke because there's no way that she would fuck MC's dad or fucking Beeman of all people. It is still funny as hell though, especially with John's shit-eating grin as he sits on top of the washing machine like a gargoyle. In my head canon, this is the alternate reality where Marilyn's spell didn't miss and instead worked on every guy instead of her.

Reactions: Lukasz1

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
I think you've hit the nail on the head about how John Heavens has resumed his attraction to his wife, as Jstforme said earlier. However, I still believe that in the end there will be no sex between the two in any of the possible routes, either due to a "timely" call from the missing Silvia, or due to a timely interruption from Chloe, that if I'm not mistaken, in all possible routes she has been within her house during the evening of Day 20.

If the last possibility happens, it's most likely that Nicole argues with her husband at that point, causing Chloe to want to snoop around and one of them will hear that their daughter is getting closer, forcing John to get dressed to avoid the possibility of his daughter seeing him naked. Perhaps John expressly mentions Nicole's close relationship with MC, something Chloe would listen to, arousing the suspicions she had on the night of Day 11.

As for what is mentioned about the birth control pills that Nicole bought on Day 14, I think it's feasible to say that Nicole hasn't stopped taking them since she bought them (the trip to Little Big Pond lasted a whole day plus a few more hours at the most; besides, it is most likely that she brought the pills in her bag), but these pills are not 100% effective, because there is always a small percentage of error. Therefore, a future pregnancy cannot be ruled out (especially considering that from the moment MC fucks Nicole, there is a new indicator that mentions how many times MC has cum inside Nicole), but I think it will take time to appear (especially if each new part only exposes one day of the game).

However, the simple possession of birth control pills in Nicole's possession could confirm the suspicions that John may have about whether his wife is being unfaithful to him with another man, if he discovered them in her possession when he left those green panties as a present for his wife.

On the other hand, I don't think MC will run away with Nicole either, at least not before showing Nicole her husband's dirty actions, both work and love. And not to forget what that could do to Chloe, who by then should start preparing to head off to the college of her dreams (After all, Nicole agreed to all of this so that her daughter would pass those exams with flying colors so she could go to that university).

However, there is one variable that we have not mentioned: the reaction of MC's parents when he returns home and they discover him beaten and bruised after the beating inflicted by Beeman. MC will most likely mention to them that he was attacked by a robber during an attempted robbery, but even if they buy that lie, they will want him to go to the hospital, which could make it impossible for him to make it to the breakfast the next day, a date that Nicole finally agreed to go.

All this could lead both to the possibility that one of his parents discovers his secret affair with Nicole or that MC finally discovers the secret that his parents are hiding from him (taking into account how they seem to want the end of the relationship with Chloe, I suspect that MC's father has been offered a new position in another city or he or his wife have some health problem that causes the family to move to another city).

Finally, about Nicole throwing up, McRichard has already shown the screenshot. I think around the time Orb wrote that April Fool's Joke, the game Who's the Father? was being talked about a lot.
I hace forgotten to take into account of Chloe about how I don't think Nicole and MC will run away. Nicole is a loving mother and I don't think she'll abandon Chloe if she ever finds about Johns actions.

Sidebar: All the characters I care about are MC, Nicole, Marilyn and Abigail. Hehehe

I also forgot about MC's bruises from his fight with Beeman and how the consequences will play. I thought MC will just sneak back into his room and then next sneak back out so he can go on his date with Nicole. I really want to see Nicole and MC date again. Especially I want to see on how it will play out because when MC and Nicole are not having sex, especially, right now their connection and bond is strong and cute compared to before. I think this connection started to develop after the amazing night time sex session at the hotel room at Little Big Pond.

About MC's parents, they are hiding two secrets from him. The blue envelope and the other secret (I forgot which part but I think it was during Part 10 or 11) because MC's dad was acting strange when he was talking to his son. I still don't know the contents of that blue folder and that other secret.

If MC's parents do find out about his secret affair with Nicole or MC finding out the two secrets that his parents are keeping from him, that will be a suprising scene to see.

About the whole Nicole throwing up. Ohhhh, I didn't know it was both a April Fools Joke and a reference.

New Theory or discussion: We also forgot about the potential ally that MC has been trying to recruit. John did told us to follow her and report on her actions. We're given two options to tattle her or let it slide. We're not sure about the consequences but I'm guessing we'll get to see it when Part 12 comes out.

Djsjcs

Oct 10, 2021
I hace forgotten to take into account of Chloe about how I don't think Nicole and MC will run away. Nicole is a loving mother and I don't think she'll abandon Chloe if she ever finds about Johns actions.

Sidebar: All the characters I care about are MC, Nicole, Marilyn and Abigail. Hehehe

I also forgot about MC's bruises from his fight with Beeman and how the consequences will play. I thought MC will just sneak back into his room and then next sneak back out so he can go on his date with Nicole. I really want to see Nicole and MC date again. Especially I want to see on how it will play out because when MC and Nicole are not having sex, especially, right now their connection and bond is strong and cute compared to before. I think this connection started to develop after the amazing night time sex session at the hotel room at Little Big Pond.

About MC's parents, they are hiding two secrets from him. The blue envelope and the other secret (I forgot which part but I think it was during Part 10 or 11) because MC's dad was acting strange when he was talking to his son. I still don't know the contents of that blue folder and that other secret.

If MC's parents do find out about his secret affair with Nicole or MC finding out the two secrets that his parents are keeping from him, that will be a suprising scene to see.

About the whole Nicole throwing up. Ohhhh, I didn't know it was both a April Fools Joke and a reference.

New Theory or discussion: We also forgot about the potential ally that MC has been trying to recruit. John did told us to follow her and report on her actions. We're given two options to tattle her or let it slide. We're not sure about the consequences but I'm guessing we'll get to see it when Part 12 comes out.
can you avoid ntr without losing any female ... i'm just a man how looking for fun time

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Damn old man is being a joke another good game abandoned first the Demon Boy now this one :(

Reactions: Isabella69
4.30 star(s) 215 Votes