Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Does anyone else think if there wasn't ant ntr this game would have reached a larger audience I have seen people say in game threads that they won't even touch a game with even a little ntr.
I'm personally not like that but I know a lot of people think differently to me about a lot of things on this site lol.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does anyone else think if there wasn't ant ntr this game would have reached a larger audience I have seen people say in game threads that they won't even touch a game with even a little ntr.
I'm personally not like that but I know a lot of people think differently to me about a lot of things on this site lol.
doubt it, ntr lovers is quite a big crowd.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
doubt it, ntr lovers is quite a big crowd.
Maybe but i doubt it's as big as the vanilla croud i have seen games recently get abandoned (the curse of joy) because they were thinking of adding a rape/ntr scene but the backlash was so big the dev stopped making games entirely
Also being a dik is pretty vanilla and that is the biggest game on here

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
After what??? They lost their dad to cancer! They have been in and out of court trying to sort an inheritance issue. They moved from a house to an apartment and suffered anxiety and depression along the way....I think all that is more important than hitting a deadline on a Visual Novel that in the grand scheme of things really doesn't matter.

They have stated several times they have no plans to abandon AML, restart or remake the game. They are very much set on continuing on with Chapter 12.

Just like Thinking About You. It wasn't updated for like 2 and a bit years...since then we have gone from 7.5 to 9.1.

A Mothers Love will continue but as per forum guidelines it's been classed as Abandoned. People need to be patient. Somethings are more important than others and that means IRL issues.
Woa How In earth do you know all that info about someone
and how in earth should I know what's going on every persone that i see his post not even his face
so calm your nerv I don't mean to hurt someone life I Just simple hate the idea of getting people to love something then abandon the passion that been Created it does hit the fans Like slap in the face most of the time
and I am sorry for his lost god help them with what's They're going through

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
I don't think he wrote himself into a corner and cut all of his losses. He's just going through a rough time in his personal life and needs time to recover.
That may or may not be true, BUT regardless he does not have to keep sucking people's money every month. He could simply shut it off or switch to a per update pay. The bottom line is he is taking peoples money for a very long time and giving them nothing in return so aka scammer. The list of scammers continues to grow and will continue to do so until enough people simply stop paying for nothing. You want to get paid monthly then provide value monthly. Not a hard concept to understand.

Minx077

Nov 1, 2019
That may or may not be true, BUT regardless he does not have to keep sucking people's money every month. He could simply shut it off or switch to a per update pay. The bottom line is he is taking peoples money for a very long time and giving them nothing in return so aka scammer. The list of scammers continues to grow and will continue to do so until enough people simply stop paying for nothing. You want to get paid monthly then provide value monthly. Not a hard concept to understand.
Payments are paused since the release of part 11

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
Woa How In earth do you know all that info about someone
and how in earth should I know what's going on every persone that i see his post not even his face
so calm your nerv I don't mean to hurt someone life I Just simple hate the idea of getting people to love something then abandon the passion that been Created it does hit the fans Like slap in the face most of the time
and I am sorry for his lost god help them with what's They're going through
Orb was very communitive about their situtation. They stopped all Patreon and subscription fees when everything went off. Nothing I have said didn't come from Orbs mouth/posts. As I have stated countless times Orb HASN'T abandoned AML. End of the day A visual novel story is a hobby not a job.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
If there is one thing that I've learned about the abandoned tag in this forum is that sometimes it is far too premature and sometimes it is far overdue. Also, that in either case, it is a far from permanent condition. However, given the length of time this game was officially on hold and the untenable position that the dev finds themselves in it is merited to give people a realistic expectation as to the prospects of an update happening in the near future if at all.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Imagine in june if he posted 'I want to remaster all of my episodes since they look kinda outdated.'
BROoooooooooo......
well............... he could update models to look more modern but no need.

Atepomarus

Dec 28, 2017
It has not been a year yet. It will be in July, however, Live does happen, either buck it up & deal with the problem or finish game. It is hard to do both at times. Put a tag of On-hold then for people will know for sure that you intend to finish it at some time. And to (Baretto24)who told us to read the the posts about it, I clicked on new posts, nothing came up about whether game was abandoned or not and I am not going to read several pages of posts to find out what the deals is. When asked, a simple yes or no would have sufficed, not berating someone because they asked a question that evidently your superior mind had all the answers to.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
It has not been a year yet. It will be in July, however, Live does happen, either buck it up & deal with the problem or finish game. It is hard to do both at times. Put a tag of On-hold then for people will know for sure that you intend to finish it at some time. And to (Baretto24)who told us to read the the posts about it, I clicked on new posts, nothing came up about whether game was abandoned or not and I am not going to read several pages of posts to find out what the deals is. When asked, a simple yes or no would have sufficed, not berating someone because they asked a question that evidently your superior mind had all the answers to.
How about going to the Patreon page for the game and read his posts there? He already mentioned what he wanted to do AND the link to that post was posted a couple times, I know, I posted it not long ago after people asking over and over and over again.

I won't even search for my post, I'll take the time and do your work for you. I just clicked his Patreon page and within a few seconds I found the post. He posted in October and again on Dec 25 of last year, it's not difficult. But hey, keep whining and moaning in here making demands for answers that you're too LAZY to search for...

4.30 star(s) 215 Votes