Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
It has not been a year yet. It will be in July, however, Live does happen, either buck it up & deal with the problem or finish game. It is hard to do both at times. Put a tag of On-hold then for people will know for sure that you intend to finish it at some time. And to (Baretto24)who told us to read the the posts about it, I clicked on new posts, nothing came up about whether game was abandoned or not and I am not going to read several pages of posts to find out what the deals is. When asked, a simple yes or no would have sufficed, not berating someone because they asked a question that evidently your superior mind had all the answers to.

I wasn't berating anyone. We got tired and fed up of answering the same question over and over and over and over again. All because nobody goes over and reads other people's posts. Over the course of this thread we have kept everybody informed. We have stated hundreds of times on why it was put on hold and then why F95 have labelled the topic abandoned.

Also "Buck up and get on with it" kinda heartless to say something like that. They lost their father. I lost my adoptive father and biological father within 3 years of one another. I'm still not over it 2 years on. You cannot tell someone to get over grief....it takes time...End of the day it's a bloody fan made novel for goodness sake. Not something that is essential in life.

Now we have already stated that unless Orb comes out and says the project is indeed abandoned then AML will still continue. I just don't understand why people cannot understand that IRL issues take presidence over a project like this.

Last edited:

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I think it is safe to say it's abandoned for real now, he hasn't release anything in 18 months as of tomorrow and his last post on patreon was at Christmas and is was only a render. Too bad though, was a great game :(

Reactions: cyberterminator

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
We should change the name of this thread to groundhog day... I swear I am re-living this day everyday in here since the abandoned tag was auto-added.

• Haha
Reactions: Chev1955 and J.R.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Yeah, it's getting annoying for the ongoing "the game is dead" now. Seems most people are blind or can not read...

Because NOTHING has changed here. The thread got the auto-abandoned tag because of 18 months with no update. But also there is no change from the post the dev made end of last year. He will START first half of 2023 to maybe update the game again. And before there is not made progress with the game there will probably no post from him.
Of course nobody knows for sure now, but also again: nothing has changed.

But anyway, waiting for the next one whining "the game is dead"...

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
Was curious and checked it, but I havn't seen a wt in it. Only the normal game without any mod.
Yeah its just 1-11 plus. No ingame mod but it has a pretty comprehensive walkthrough linked on the gamepage with no downloads lol. I may playthrough once with the audio mod to check that out once 12 is released.

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
Yeah its just 1-11 plus. No ingame mod but it has a pretty comprehensive walkthrough linked on the gamepage with no downloads lol. I may playthrough once with the audio mod to check that out once 12 is released.
I might check this out too, once Part 12 has been released. I have three questions I like to ask:
1. What does "WT" mean?
2. This audio mod, does this only contain music or does it contain moaning sounds during sex?
3. Is it difficult to install this mod? I don't consider myself to be smart or an expert when it comes to this. Hehehe

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: The game master

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I might check this out too, once Part 12 has been released. I have three questions I like to ask:
1. What does "WT" mean?
2. This audio mod, does this only contain music or does it contain moaning sounds during sex?
3. Is it difficult to install this mod? I don't consider myself to be smart or an expert when it comes to this. Hehehe
1. walkthrough
2. just music i think
3. nope, usually copy/extract contents in zip to *game name*\game folder and replace all files (there are 2 schools of wt-modders, 1 makes game-folder and puts mods things there so then just needs to copy that game-folder to *game name*-folder and replace files and other is that files are just zipped in 1 packet and player needs to copy those files to \game-folder and replace files).

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
1. walkthrough
2. just music i think
3. nope, usually copy/extract contents in zip to *game name*\game folder and replace all files (there are 2 schools of wt-modders, 1 makes game-folder and puts mods things there so then just needs to copy that game-folder to *game name*-folder and replace files and other is that files are just zipped in 1 packet and player needs to copy those files to \game-folder and replace files).
Thank you. So when I install the audio mod, I need to make 2 copies and place those 2 copies in the *game name*-folder so I can replace the original files? One copy is the extracted files and the other is the zipped version? Once I do that, the audio mod will be added?

• Wow
Reactions: The game master

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
1. What does "WT" mean?
Hi. My Mod was actually meant to be a music and audio (with some lewd sounds) addon. But after the game got a complete rework back then (I think in 2020), I stopped that since I would have had to start this from scratch, too.

Now left are the music tracks you can play on your own with a player, cheat options and I integrated the in the meantime abandoned walkthrough Mod from "Shaddy Modda". Plus I added some choice hints for the latest episode on my own.

Installation:
Extract my Mod Zip temporarely somewhere, then move these extracted files/folders into the games .../game/ folder, overwriting existing files if asked.

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
Hi. My Mod was actually meant to be a music and audio (with some lewd sounds) addon. But after the game got a complete rework back then (I think in 2020), I stopped that since I would have had to start this from scratch, too.

Now left are the music tracks you can play on your own with a player, cheat options and I integrated the in the meantime abandoned walkthrough Mod from "Shaddy Modda". Plus I added some choice hints for the latest episode on my own.

Installation:
Extract my Mod Zip temporarely somewhere, then move these extracted files/folders into the games .../game/ folder, overwriting existing files if asked.
Ohhhh, I see. I'll definitely playthrough with you audio mod sooner than expected because I want to try it out immediately. Hehehe

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
Hey guys I just been wondering and do you guys think we'll get sex scenes of these shots in Part 12 or future updates:

A Mother's Love loading screen picture:
1683535841390.png

A Mother's Love Main menu picture:
1683536290133.png

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
I think it is safe to say it's abandoned for real now, he hasn't release anything in 18 months as of tomorrow and his last post on patreon was at Christmas and is was only a render. Too bad though, was a great game :(
Why is it safe to say? Think you guys need to lay off complaining. It is not abandoned unless Orb says it is. We are in the 5th Month. They said they "aim" to return to the office first half of this year. As I said in my previous post. There are issues real life issues that take presidence.

4.30 star(s) 215 Votes