Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
So that mean we finally have NXT update by our own creation or imagination
That's not what I meant. I'm just saying it's nice to speculate, talk and even share our thoughts, imagination and even paint a picture on what's going to happen on Part 12. It's just tiring & annoying to see that people think 'A Mothers Love' is abandoned just by assuming on the "abandoned" tag, even though it's not. Dev Orb will come back, we just need to be patient.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
But I did some backreading here and someone here came up with an interesting theory on that blue folder, I forgot who made the theory, but that person said the blue folder could contain MC's true birth parents. I forgot which page on where that theory is posted on, but if someone could find it and share that post again, that would be appreciated. When I read that theory, it really surprised me and it was really interesting.
My theory is that the MC's parents aren't his actual parents. Remember that file on his aunt, that his parents were looking at when the MC got back this last update? Saying the MC isn't ready for what's inside it or something like that...I bet John knocked the aunt up, and the aunt gave the MC up to her sister as she couldn't/wouldn't raise a rape baby.
Nobody knew about the real father besides the Aunt, until they got that file. That makes sense with the way the MC's "parents" were acting, and no way John would know the MC is actually his child, since the wife surly gave up her maiden name.

What do you think? :unsure:
;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Optimus69420

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
How d.mb can people be?
This is a plague that runs in society, this is sheep like mentality (or herd mentality) where people simply accept what is being spoon fed to them. They see a tag that says "Abandoned" and they think it's "GG Game Over" without running through their head that F95 is in no way connected to the devs.

This is a piracy site, so why would devs willingly post here? (outside of free promotion, which in itself is debatable *) This should trigger a response in their brain to find out what going on from Patreon's side. Once you've discovered what both parties are saying your brain should then make the assumption that the dev knows more about his/her own game than a community forum does and that F95 have their own criteria for tagging a game as Abandoned. If there is a conflict in the story then clearly you'll take the word of the creator than what a piracy site constitutes as Abandoned (within reason * and IF you trust the dev based on their track record and delivery times).

The relationship between Patreon devs and the community is based on a "Gentleman's Agreement" all we have is their word, but if you break that vow you end up suffering brand damage and loss of reputation. Devs are fully aware of this, which is why the good ones tend to uphold their promises. As long as there is complete transparency in what they communicate i.e. taking a long break for what ever reason, then there is no harm done and the trust between the fanbase and the dev remains intact.

IF OrbOrigin doesn't make a return after his long hiatus then he too will suffer the consequences from his loyal fans and they will abandon him based on his mistrust and stringing people along. However he has also paused pledges on his Patreon so that should show you a sign of good faith in his character.

Last edited:

Dash200017

Jul 28, 2021
How d.mb can people be?
You searched and had time to quote that stupid post. But of course ignored ALL the other ones tying to explain that this tag was only added because of the F95zone rules... :FacePalm:
Bruh he skipped all the text that say its not abandoned just to read that one line and agree with it lol
What an idi*t

• Haha
Reactions: Minx077

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
3. For Vicky to be a possible ally or enemy, depending if you told John the truth or not, is interesting. For the blue folder, I think you're right as well. It could be a promotion for MC's dad or it could be regarding a health problem either on MC's mom or dad but I don't know which one.

But I did some backreading here and someone here came up with an interesting theory on that blue folder, I forgot who made the theory, but that person said the blue folder could contain MC's true birth parents. I forgot which page on where that theory is posted on, but if someone could find it and share that post again, that would be appreciated. When I read that theory, it really surprised me and it was really interesting.
Regarding the theory that you mention, I have not found the post of who brought it up but if I remember correctly, the theory would be the following:
  • Since MC has already come of age, the time has come to tell him the truth of that blue folder, that would contain the official documents of his adoption by Hal and Jenny (MC's parents).
  • Most of the possibilities of this theory lead to the fact that MC's biological mother would be his Aunt Martha, the same one who suffered heart problems recently, which is why Hal and Jenny had to be absent from the town for a few days, an absence well used by MC (especially the night of Day 9, since it was the great night that he and Nicole enjoyed in his bedroom).
  • Also, many of those possibilities of this theory point to John Heavens as the hypothetical biological father of MC. For that reason, John would usually call him Son and would want MC to work under him. It would also explain why Hal would insist some times to MC that he break up with Chloe, that according to this theory she would actually be his biological sister.
However, I seriously doubt that this fan theory will be fulfilled. First of all, if I'm not mistaken, I think Orb has mentioned several times that there will be no incestuous content. Second, it would be highly counterproductive to Orb himself, especially due to Patreon's censorship policies.

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
Thank you for sharing again your original post of your theory. I really appreciate it! :love:

My theory is that the MC's parents aren't his actual parents. Remember that file on his aunt, that his parents were looking at when the MC got back this last update? Saying the MC isn't ready for what's inside it or something like that...I bet John knocked the aunt up, and the aunt gave the MC up to her sister as she couldn't/wouldn't raise a rape baby.
Nobody knew about the real father besides the Aunt, until they got that file. That makes sense with the way the MC's "parents" were acting, and no way John would know the MC is actually his child, since the wife surly gave up her maiden name.

What do you think? :unsure:
Here is the original post's theory, incase if you want to read it again.

Regarding the theory that you mention, I have not found the post of who brought it up but if I remember correctly, the theory would be the following:
  • Since MC has already come of age, the time has come to tell him the truth of that blue folder, that would contain the official documents of his adoption by Hal and Jenny (MC's parents).
  • Most of the possibilities of this theory lead to the fact that MC's biological mother would be his Aunt Martha, the same one who suffered heart problems recently, which is why Hal and Jenny had to be absent from the town for a few days, an absence well used by MC (especially the night of Day 9, since it was the great night that he and Nicole enjoyed in his bedroom).
  • Also, many of those possibilities of this theory point to John Heavens as the hypothetical biological father of MC. For that reason, John would usually call him Son and would want MC to work under him. It would also explain why Hal would insist some times to MC that he break up with Chloe, that according to this theory she would actually be his biological sister.
However, I seriously doubt that this fan theory will be fulfilled. First of all, if I'm not mistaken, I think Orb has mentioned several times that there will be no incestuous content. Second, it would be highly counterproductive to Orb himself, especially due to Patreon's censorship policies.
Yes. The points that you mentioned are similar to Jstforme's theory. I have share the original post of the theory above, incase you want to read it again. If this theory is true, it's a possiblty that Chloe is MC's half-sister.

If this fan theory will be fulfilled, the incestuous content can be somewhat avoided if your gameplay is either 'Chloe is not your GF anymore' or 'Chloe is Strange Path' (I haven't played this path but I'm assuming Chloe will be fake in love with MC). But regardless, MC will still have sexual relationships with Chloe at the start of the game. (Please Note: I AM NOT a fan of incestuous content. I'm just discussing a fan theory of the game.)

And ohhhhh. If dev Orb did mention that there will be no incestuous content in 'A Mother's Love', then it's a possibility that this theory won't come true. About the second thing you mentioned, I see, and I haven't given it any thought, especially Patreon's censorship policies.

But we must remember, it's just a theory, a GAME Theory!

Last edited:
Reactions: J0K3RXXX

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
And pls don't forget our stepmom nicole also brother
Pardon? I actually haven't thought about that. Ohh boy that will be a game changer if the theory is true. On the other hand Nicole isn't related to MC biologically. But like J0K3RXXX said, most likely the theory about MC's true parents won't come true. Because he recalls dev Orb mentioned that there will be no incestuous content and it would be highly counterproductive for Orb, especially due to Patreon's policies.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 215 Votes