drakedrake

Nov 10, 2021
But then again like you said, John has a personality of being obsess about his ancestry and it kinda contradicts this theory. Perhaps he was deeply in love with Nicole when they were trying to have children and perhaps Nicole convinced John to consider adoption. Once they adopt Chloe and she was starting to grow up, maybe this was the point when John started to lose his feelings for his wife.
My personal theory is that John just doesn't give a fuck about any female children at all. He's interested in the MC because he's male and thus 'worthy' offspring (yeah, I think the MC is John's son).

Here's hoping we get some resolution on this one day.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
My personal theory is that John just doesn't give a fuck about any female children at all. He's interested in the MC because he's male and thus 'worthy' offspring (yeah, I think the MC is John's son).

John is not the MC's father.
He's Chloe's father, and that would then be incest. There is not and will never be incest in this game.

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023

Well, me and a few other members have discuss a theory about that before in the previous pages of this thread. But J0K3RXXX did mention that dev Orb will not do incestuous content and it would be highly counterproductive for dev Orb, especially due to Patreon's policies.

Reactions: J0K3RXXX

The game master

May 19, 2022
Well, me and a few other members have discuss a theory about that before in the previous pages of this thread. But J0K3RXXX did mention that dev Orb will not do incestuous content and it would be highly counterproductive for dev Orb, especially due to Patreon's policies.
So come to the point can we see NXT update or not

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
I don't think that's going to happen in this millennium ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
If you're talking about the theory, it may or may not happen which there in no problem in discussing. But if you're talkig about the release of Part 12, it will happen. We just have to be patient.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm not sold on the idea that John is ANYONE's daughter! :cool:
can't be so sure on today's world where can get sex changed simply by going to some govt office and state that wants to be a woman instead man and after some paperwork is then officially woman.

• Haha
Reactions: Night Hacker
4.30 star(s) 215 Votes