Impalord

Jul 5, 2020
yeah, Nicole doesn't have this content right? thank you.
Of course she does! She is a married woman and you are the seducer stealing her away from her husband.
I don't know about you, but I sure want Nicole for the MC.
This is the whole point of this game revolving around NTR.

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
Of course she does! She is a married woman and you are the seducer stealing her away from her husband.
I don't know about you, but I sure want Nicole for the MC.
This is the whole point of this game revolving around NTR.
I was about to say this too like....welllllll....technically lol....the whole game is based on NTR or Netori actually...I forgot the abbreviation of that one...

Reactions: Minx077

Babalui

Apr 2, 2019
I was about to say this too like....welllllll....technically lol....the whole game is based on NTR or Netori actually...I forgot the abbreviation of that one...
In this game, there is “netorare” and “netori”. "Netori" is the opposite of "Netorare" Here are the definitions from the “the visual novel database” website.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
In this game, there is “netorare” and “netori”. "Netori" is the opposite of "Netorare" Here are the definitions from the “the visual novel database” website.

I'm a bit confused. So for the Netorare situation it's for Chloe? And for the Netori situation it's for Nicole? Did I get this right? Please correct me, if I'm wrong.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well it's more chloe's choice to jump on fatman's dick when she finds out that mc cheats her.

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
That is right. MC can take the married Nicole away from her husband (Netori), and MC's GF can be taken away by the teacher (Netorare).
Ohhh, thank you for telling me that I got it correctly.

well it's more chloe's choice to jump on fatman's dick when she finds out that mc cheats her.
I guess but only time will tell if Chloe does figure or find out that MC is sleeping with her mother (Nicole).

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023

I know the difference...the only thing I can't remember it didn't mention in any of that lol ...damn it... NTR stands usually for Netorare but is also used as an umbrella term for all the 'types'... there is a seperate abbreviation specifically for Netori, that is what I cant remember...I think its NTE but I feel unsure that's correct. The game has Netorare with Chloe and John is a professional NTR man going around fucking and using every wife he can...
But MC does Netori with Nicole... so the game is based on "NTR" or more specifically netori...but I cant remember the abbreviation hence my comment...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Minx077

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
possible but also unlikely.
This is not unlikely at all, it's almost guaranteed in my opinion, how else will the story progress down the road if she never finds out, I guess he breaks up with her, and then him and Nicole run away together without anyone ever finding out? I doubt that she doesn't find out at some point, she will eventually find out, and it will be interesting to see how she reacts and what comes of it.

I suppose perhaps there could be an early ending of sorts where you run off together, which means breaking up with Chloe. When her mom also ends up running away at the same time though, she will likely have her suspicions anyways. Anyways this is all just highly speculative, but at some point in this game, barring an early ending type of deal, Chloe WILL find out.

• Haha
Reactions: Minx077 and cxx
4.30 star(s) 214 Votes