TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
In general, in order to get the "Chloe is Strange Path" is to keep dating her and keep her suspicious at the same time?
If I recall the Chloe strange path has something to do with allowing Marilyn do something about her food. Marilyn gives her laced food that makes her start acting weird which leads to her being totally different and banging Beeman... I can not remember what she asks, but Marilyn is like "oh can I do something to Chloe" and if you agree you start that path.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
So, Marilyn wants to fuck with Chloe?
Not on my watch everybody
She ain't touching my sweetheart.

Chloe could do a lot better than Beeman
Not that it matters she will be in a loving throuple soon enough

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and TRKaiser

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
If I recall the Chloe strange path has something to do with allowing Marilyn do something about her food. Marilyn gives her laced food that makes her start acting weird which leads to her being totally different and banging Beeman... I can not remember what she asks, but Marilyn is like "oh can I do something to Chloe" and if you agree you start that path.
Do you happen to know on which Part in the game when this happens? Also do I have to keep dating Chloe and at the same time make her suspicious in order for me to get that scene?

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Okay I have figured out the solution to the throuple problem.

The mc can date Nicole on Monday, Wednesday & Friday
He can date Chloe on Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday
And they can alternate Sundays

See I solve problems gentleman.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Beaman (forgot if this is the correct spelling) can keep Chloe for all that i care.
I only want her mom. :p :)

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
My future step daughter will NOT be with that fat oaf of a person, regardless if there is no throuple route, I want the best for my future daughter. :LUL:
not daughter but potentialy his sister John calls him son for a reason everyone wants them to breakup. Why?

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
not daughter but potentialy his sister John calls him son for a reason everyone wants them to breakup. Why?
Even if she is his sister, if he ever marries Nicole he will still become her stepfather regardless. That is a popular theory, I guess we will have to wait and see.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So, Marilyn wants to fuck with Chloe?
nope, her eyes are only on nicole (she ain't only as can be seen on this thread).

Okay I have figured out the solution to the throuple problem.

The mc can date Nicole on Monday, Wednesday & Friday
He can date Chloe on Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday
And they can alternate Sundays

See I solve problems gentleman.
yea right.

john doesn't think that mc is good enuf for chloe and there is possibility that mc is john's illegimate son so therefore mc and chloe would be incest.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Does anyone know how to get the "Chloe is Strange Path"? I'm currently at the start of Part 2 & Day 5 and my "Chloe Avoid Points" is five. I really want to see that path for my new & main playthrough.
The important thing is to avoid both her and anything that will lead to a breakup. Don't confront her at the bowling alley for example and when she visits you after passing the exam don't snap at her. You just kind of play dumb and always choose to investigate her and Beeman until the path branches at the point where Marilyn figures out what is going on. The walkthrough will really help.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
It's been quite a while since I checked on this thread and the Patreon page. Glad to hear that the dev is in a better headspace mentally and that the project will continue on. Also good to hear of the promise to pause billing for his patrons if it goes too long without an update. These are good signs. :) (Wish more devs would commit to a promise like that instead of milking folks.)

Out of curiosity, what lawsuit? Someone remind me; I may have simply forgotten what it was about. Inheritance issue and not game related, right? :unsure: In any event, cheers to the good news and for the continued development! Bet all the fans here are looking forward to new content! :cool: Be safe and have fun everyone!

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
nope, her eyes are only on nicole (she ain't only as can be seen on this thread).

yea right.

john doesn't think that mc is good enuf for chloe and there is possibility that mc is john's illegimate son so therefore mc and chloe would be incest.
:FacePalm:

TGafy

May 14, 2020
It never occurred to me
My future step daughter will NOT be with that fat oaf of a person, regardless if there is no throuple route, I want the best for my future daughter. :LUL:
Chloe being the MC's step daughter never occurred to me. I'm only interested in Nicole and didn't really care who she ended up with, but if the ending means marrying Nicole then family dinners would get even more uncomfortable. I don't see Nicole severing ties with her daughter, so imagine MC+Nicole and Chloe+Beeman at the same dinner table! Nope, seeing Beeman ruins any and all appetite. We need a better partner for Chloe!

Reactions: roguerat

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
The important thing is to avoid both her and anything that will lead to a breakup. Don't confront her at the bowling alley for example and when she visits you after passing the exam don't snap at her. You just kind of play dumb and always choose to investigate her and Beeman until the path branches at the point where Marilyn figures out what is going on. The walkthrough will really help.
Ohhhh, so I need Chloe to "fall for Beeman". Alright, so far I chose the "leave first" choice and it looks like I'm leading towards it. Thank you and I'll keep this in mind when I'm playing through.

Reactions: The game master

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Ohhhh, so I need Chloe to "fall for Beeman". Alright, so far I chose the "leave first" choice and it looks like I'm leading towards it. Thank you and I'll keep this in mind when I'm playing through.
Oh, I forgot to mention that you need to befriend Marilyn and be kind to her. The "Chloe is Strange" path is also partly a Marilyn romance path. She becomes your partner in crime rather than the comic relief. I think that it is the only path that is going to lead to you ending the game with all three girls.

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Minx077 and cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Oh, I forgot to mention that you need to befriend Marilyn and be kind to her. The "Chloe is Strange" path is also partly a Marilyn romance path. She becomes your partner in crime rather than the comic relief. I think that it is the only path that is going to lead to you ending the game with all three girls.
did you remember all by now or is there still something?

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
AT 8:59 PM

Hey everyone, OrbOrigin here. I just want to quickly remind everyone that the billing cycle will finally be unpaused next month and that the tiers will be active again.
In case anyone has forgotten and/or if there are any new audiences, I have provided the list of tiers and their benefits below. I hope it makes sense, and if there any questions or concerns please feel free to comment below or message me.

Newborns Tier-
  • Access to Patreon only posts.
  • Access to the game one week before public release.
  • Able to participate in Voting Polls for character adjustments(Hairstyle, clothing, body shapes, etc.).
Earth-Child Tier-
  • Get the benefits from Newborns Tier.
  • Access to WIP/Sneak Peaks of the game’s development.
Sky-Walker Tier-
  • Get the benefits from Newborns and Earth-Child Tiers.
  • Access to the PLUS version of A Mother’s Love which has an in-game Photo Gallery consisting of Nicole, Chloe, Marilyn, Silvia, and Abigail(Six photos are added with every update).
  • Access to the PLUS version of A Mother’s Love which has an in-game Replay Gallery; revisit H-scenes of Nicole Heavens & Chloe Heavens(Scenes from additional characters will be implemented in the future).
God-Father Tier-
  • Get the benefits from Newborns, Earth-Child, and Sky-Walker Tiers.
  • Your name will be credited at the end of my game.
  • Receive two Fansigns from Nicole Heavens(One SFW, and another NSFW).
    *Example
1690514172909.png
  • Access to a still-frame sneak peak of the GIF from Motherly-Care tier.
Motherly-Care Tier-
  • Get the benefits from Newborns, Earth-Child, Sky-Walker, and God-Father Tiers.
  • Your name will be credited on my Patreon page.
  • Your name will be credited during the splash screen of my game.
  • Access to 1 or 2 GIFs of Nicole Heavens(Can be NSFW and/or SFW).
    *Example
GIF_Nicole_004.gif

That is it for now, very excited to what awaits ahead for all of us.
Thank you all for giving me a moment of your time and as usual, see you soon.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 216 Votes