Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

Hey everyone! Here are two more WIP's from the developments of A Mother's Love Part 12.

Thank you all for your patience and as usual, see you soon :)

roam;)

Jul 29, 2020

Hey everyone! Here are two more WIP's from the developments of A Mother's Love Part 12.

Thanks for the share...also hopefully John is just playing with MC by saying those dailogues

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
John would need to be blind to not have seen the signs long ago. He just doesn't care at all about Nicole.

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
Thanks for the share...also hopefully John is just playing with MC by saying those dailogues
Clearly what John is saying actually happened, otherwise Nicole would ask what was he talking about instead of challenging him on discussing it so blatantly. Therefore, Nicole did capitulate after the "End Screen" of Ch 11, and they went a second time this morning. Nicole is blinding herself to John's infidelity with Silvia, thus when John feints renewed interest in her, she takes it at face value, but now she's at a crossroads: restrengthen her marriage, or maintain the affair with the young man who shows her genuine affection, and she has developed affection for. The sex with John also may have been "loveless" thus reducing her previous desire towards him. Either way, she is conflicted by guilt and doubt on which relationship to keep/end, as now she may view her situation as cheating on MC.

MC comes to see her, and it is likely because she knows he will come, she wants to keep the John sex hidden from him, thus changes the sheets (I'm guessing either semen, or blood, maybe smell). However, MC interrupts her, who is then interrupted by John's sudden appearance, forcing MC to hide in the closet and overhear this conversation.

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
John would need to be blind to not have seen the signs long ago. He just doesn't care at all about Nicole.
Obviously he doesn't care, he says as much when Silvia first points out the coincidences with MC and Nicole, but he dismisses the idea of anyone being interested in her if he's not. It's the second time she points it out, during the business trip, and MC's reaction in the office, that he begins to consider the possibility, and starts the tests.

What I don't get is what is John's end goal. He seems to be grooming MC to become "heir to his empire," which would kind of make sense if he saw him as a future son-in-law, but he definitely seems to believe Chloe and MC will never marry, regardless of player's choices, so why keep him on? Furthermore, he suspects the affair, trying to find ways to expose the smoking gun, rather than just firing MC, forbidding or sabotaging the MC-Chloe relationship, demanding the house key back, and thus removing any excuses for MC to ever go to the house and be with Nicole. Obviously him offering Silvia up to the MC was a test, but I wonder what he would have done if we players had the option to accept (stealing two women from John would have been glorious, missed opportunity). So clearly he's not trying to stop the MC-Nicole relationship. My only guess would be he's a puppeteer, so as long as it doesn't lose him money, he lives for the joy of manipulating people, and watching people squirm, thus the affair offers him two new toys to play with: MC and Nicole. His lack of interest in her, therefore, probably is less to do with her looks, but actually due to her having lost her will years ago due to his manipulation, whereas Silvia, despite being completely submissive towards him, holds onto her will through her dream of Malcolm, thus his "searching" to keep her motivated. Thus an affair has rekindled a fire in Nicole's spirit, which is the plaything that John sadistically craves.

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023

Thank you Raminita for sharing these! :love:

Hmmmm. By reading the dialogues in the first picture, it's either two scenarios can happen:

1. Nicole and John may have had sex together. Which I still hope that doesn't happen. That will just break MC (Us) heart.
2. Nicole and John didn't have sex. With the dialogue in the first picture, he could just be toying with MC (Us) just to get us to be angry and make a scene.

If your ask what scenario I'm hoping for, I'm going with scenario #2. Here's what I believe Part 12 will play out, if Nicole didn't have sex with John. MC (Us) believes Johns mind tricks and dialogue and he will be pissed and will start to ignore Nicole. Nicole will comfort MC alone and he will ask Nicole what happened last night between her and John. She will say the truth, but in vague and little details, that nothing happened between her and John when she arrived home. But MC (Us) won't believe her and both will get into an arguement. At the end, the arguement will not be resolved and both will leave with broken hearts.

Towards the end, Nicole will call MC (Us) and ask us to meet her. Perhaps the park near the end of town. MC will agree and starts to head over there. Once MC arrives he can see Nicole sitting at the same bench where they were sitting when they kissed after the dinner (where MC's parents were invited) (you will only get that scene if you didn't fool with Nicole in the kitchen) and where he massage the jogging lady. MC sits beside her and Nicole starts with cute and flirtatious dialogue. Both will exchange dialogue and MC will ask again what happened between her and John last night. Eventually, Nicole will tell every detail what happened, that she didn't sleep with John and John was trying to seduce Nicole but at the end she didn't sleep with him and MC will believe her this time.

MC (Us) will come to ask on why she didn't have sex with her husband, even though she was trying so hard to get John's manhood up ever since. Nicole will give vague excuses about her feelings. But MC moves a lot closer to Nicole and just looks at her. Eventually, she will say, "I love you." to MC and they will share a fiery kiss. After that kiss, MC looks at Nicole's expression and by looks of her face she wants MC. So it's either Nicole grabs MC's arm or MC grabs Nicole's arm and they both immediately find a place to make love.

Now I don't know where MC and Nicole will make love but I can safely say it won't be Nicole's home or MC's bedroom, unless those two places are not occupied. But I'm guessing they book either a hotel or motel room. I want to have their sex scene in a hotel or motel room so both characters can be comfortable and Nicole can moan her hearts out since she can't handle her love noise when MC (Us) is treating her right. Also I want to have another fiery sex session like their night time sex session at Little Big Pond and their first sex session at Nicole's home at the beginning of Part 11.

For the second picture, MC (Us) and Nicole could be having another cute and sweet moment together.

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Nicole looking beautiful, seductive and sexy as ever!:love: She's literally waiting for MC (Us), the way she's looking at us. Part 12 is going to be so worth it, when it comes out! I can't wait!:love:

Thank you Raminita for sharing this and I can't wait to see the WIP's that you will share with us this Saturday.:giggle::love:
Weird, changing amount of smoothing iterations/turning off smoothing modifier hasn't helped o_O?

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023

First GIF after so long. I am hoping this little action of Nicole running her fingers through her hair and biting her lower lips is just enough to win your heart's. Hope you all enjoy it. :D

*if can't see it let me know​
Hi Raminita. Is it possible for you to fix this? Because when I click the "GIF" link it says, "Expired URL".

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
Ohh noo. I'm sorry, I didn't mean this.

First GIF after so long. I am hoping this little action of Nicole running her fingers through her hair and biting her lower lips is just enough to win your heart's. Hope you all enjoy it. :D

*if can't see it let me know​
I meant this one. The first GIF you sent. The GIF about Nicole running her fingers through her hair and biting her lower lips. When I click the GIF link it says "Expired URL".

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

4.30 star(s) 216 Votes