Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Say what you wish, all I can say is THANKS to ORB for an excellent game! It takes a LOT of talent to write a good story. I am glad he worked through his personal family issues and is back at it. LOVE this game.

I think the MOST anxiety inducing moment in this game for me was when the game hinted that she may have drowned herself in the ocean. I had memories of certain games in the past where one of the characters died and I was like "don't you dare!". I was never so happy to see a character still alive as I was with Nicole in this game. This shows a REALLY GOOD writing skill!

Anyhow... commenting on my FAVORITE game after a few beer... probably not the best time. LMAO...

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
Here are three rendered screenshots from the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The update is set to be release on November Twelfth [12th], but for our Patron's, you will have access to the game on November Fifth [5th].
Thank you again for sharing these teser shots from the new update, Raminita!:love:

Here's my take on these new teasers:

1. For the first image, it appears that John and MC (Us) are headed to work. I agree with J0K3RXXX theory, about this could be one of the moments where John is bragging to MC that John and Nicole had sex but in reality they didin't.

2. The second image, I agree again with J0K3RXXX. That someone was flirting with Chloe but was disgusted by what that boy said. For a sec there, I thought the boy was Joshua due to the skin color. Heheheh.:LOL: To add to the theory, by the looks of what Chloe and the other students are wearing. It looks like another school party is taking place, perhaps this was the party that MC (Us) was helping at the beginning of Part 11.

3. For the third image, I didn't know where MC (Us) was until J0K3RXXX theorize that we are in the place where we work. And I agree that we're doing one of our side missions where we are getting evidence against John. Perhaps, in order to get Vicky's trust we have to get something for her in the place where we work only at night. Maybe the thing Vicky needs is in John's office.

4 & 5. For the first teasr pic, I assume this will be MC (Us) and Nicoles first sex scene in Part 12. For the location on where we are having sex with Nicole, it's her bedroom. And it looks like she bought an entire sex outfit or lingerie for this sex session. Also from her facial expression she's enjoying her time. For the second teaser pic, I'm not sure on when this scene will take place but I have a feeling this scene we'll only be teasing Nicole and will be later interrupted by John or Chloe wherein both MC and Nicole will hear foot steps. Or I could be wrong and these two images are related. Since we've seen Nicole wear this purple outfit in test renders. I remember seeing one of the test renders wherein Nicole was handing out a credit card wearing the same purple outfit. So this moment, Nicole could've bought already her new sex outfit or lingerie. Perhaps after MC's teasing moments, Nicole gives in, ask MC to turn around or close his eyes and ask us to don't peak while Nicole puts on her new outfit.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I’m probably not the only one who didn’t encounter Chloe’s NTR and didn’t give her teacher (forgot his name) even if I’m dating her mother. Before, I didn’t even know that NTR existed, was I really lucky? :D but still for me Nicole is the best MILF :love:

Reactions: AlexMpog and SlapE

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
still mc or nic should just kill john.
I bumped into the game only lately (lucky me considering that the Dev is back), right from the start John had this evil aura around him in every scene, I mean even before we find out about all his shenanigans he gives a vibe of pure evil in a flesh. So, yeah, on that one I totally agree.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Hello, I wanted to say that it is very, very unfair that all games are translated into different languages except Persian! Is Persian language not considered? And please don't tell me to make it yourself, I have neither the knowledge nor the position.
How is this the devs fault, why are you even posting this here. If game devs had the time and resources to translate it to as many languages as possible I'm sure they would, but guess what, they don't.

Most games just translate to the more common/widely used languages like - Spanish, French, Russian, and Portuguese. Sometimes you'll see some other languages too, but not all languages get translations for games, yours isn't the only language that doesn't.

So stop pouting, it ain't any devs fault, and this ain't the thread to be preaching about it anyways. There aren't ANY translations for this game that I've seen (for now at least, I believe there used to be an Italian one), so why are you complaining about this here in the first place?

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Just so this is a bit more on topic, I wanna say that, that preview picture with Chloe slapping the shit outta who I'm assuming is some douche who either hits on her or said something outta pocket, I'm looking forward to that scene. :p

On my main playthrough I'm still in a relationship with Chloe. I doubt anything happens in terms of Chloe finding out about the MC and her mother in this next chapter... but it's inevitable that it will happen, if this random douche got a slap, I wonder what she's gonna do to the MC. Perhaps she will grab a knife or some scissors and try to castrate him? Maybe she won't even be all that angry in the first place? I don't know but now that the next chapter is around the corner I've been thinking about it quite a bit. :love:

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
Maybe on the corruption path, but I still don't think she's going to have sex with him on at least the romance path. I believe she will make up some excuse to not have sex on that path at least, who knows what will happen though tbh, I'm excited to find out.
Although the dialogue between Nicole and MC that is glimpsed in that screenshot is worrying, I think it is another of John's mind games, who will probably know that MC is eavesdropping on them and the player will have to make a choice regarding how MC will react to that moment, since in the later blurred content the code seems to show content coming from a choice. The question is whether it is due to a choice at that moment or a previous one.

Also, I still believe that after that cliffhanger nothing will have happened between Nicole and John, but perhaps we will only find out with a flashback, leaving us with the great uncertainty of what happened then until Nicole tells the truth to MC, similar to how we learned what happened when she returned of her jogging and because she did not accompany her husband to that business dinner (being replaced by Silvia), a moment that she took advantage of to go to MC's house and thus enjoy that dinner with him (although this flashback only occurs if you choose the option Mention John during their dinner).
As you see, I have always maintained that Orb will keep his word that Nicole will only be with MC throughout his great game, believing that John will be interrupted by Silvia or Chloe, or that Nicole will reject him, either openly or covertly, depending on how many Nicole corruption points you have managed to gather in your game.

did we ever get to have sex with marilyn
well no but she gave hj to mc.
It's true what cxx says, but MC and Marilyn have had more fun together: several blowjobs and some pussyjob.

Last edited:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
As you see, I have always maintained that Orb will keep his word that Nicole will only be with MC throughout his great game, believing that John will be interrupted by Silvia or Chloe, or that Nicole will reject him, either openly or covertly, depending on how many Nicole corruption points you have managed to gather in your game.

It's true what cxx says, but MC and Marilyn have had more fun together: several blowjobs and some pussyjob.
Respect to the developer for this! some developers forget how the plot moves, sometimes they spoil a couple by making them look like they are ready to sleep with different partners and cheat. and here Nicole for us is only connected with Mc no matter what... with all the difficulties she feels attracted to Mc, but I wonder how the story will move forward if I meet Chloe or someone else... I wouldn’t want to gave Chloe to the old man like that and had to keep it for himself :D maybe there will be some kind of harem in the future? or some hidden relationship, any guess? :unsure:

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Respect to the developer for this! some developers forget how the plot moves, sometimes they spoil a couple by making them look like they are ready to sleep with different partners and cheat. and here Nicole for us is only connected with Mc no matter what... with all the difficulties she feels attracted to Mc, but I wonder how the story will move forward if I meet Chloe or someone else... I wouldn’t want to gave Chloe to the old man like that and had to keep it for himself :D maybe there will be some kind of harem in the future? or some hidden relationship, any guess? :unsure:
I know some people get a little possessive and all, but a woman married to another man is not yours alone. She literally has no power in the relationship with John, so the theories that Nicole is going to tell him "no" when he's pushing for sex just don't make sense to the story (she can say "no", but John doesn't exactly see the word "no" as a roadblock). Sylvia is the most logical choice as to interrupting a night of John reclaiming Nicole, but even that doesn't add up when you consider Sylvia knows what John's plans are for the night. On top of that, it's night time where the game last ended, we don't know the exact time per say, but it's safe to assume it's after 9pm...I just don't see how anything she would have to say would pull him from reclaiming Nicole.
All that said, I think I remember the Dev saying there will be no harem years ago, but I could be wrong. I'm sure the dev will come up with something to stop John from fulfilling his plans with Nicole, I just hope it's logical to the story.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I know some people get a little possessive and all, but a woman married to another man is not yours alone. She literally has no power in the relationship with John, so the theories that Nicole is going to tell him "no" when he's pushing for sex just don't make sense to the story (she can say "no", but John doesn't exactly see the word "no" as a roadblock). Sylvia is the most logical choice as to interrupting a night of John reclaiming Nicole, but even that doesn't add up when you consider Sylvia knows what John's plans are for the night. On top of that, it's night time where the game last ended, we don't know the exact time per say, but it's safe to assume it's after 9pm...I just don't see how anything she would have to say would pull him from reclaiming Nicole.
All that said, I think I remember the Dev saying there will be no harem years ago, but I could be wrong. I'm sure the dev will come up with something to stop John from fulfilling his plans with Nicole, I just hope it's logical to the story.
I’m not saying that Nicole should belong to Mc, I meant that Nicole and Mc have a special connection and spark, despite the fact that both are dating someone else, the other is married, other is with her daughter, and still in any difficult situation there was time for both to join ... about the end, for some reason it seems to me that Sylvia will call John at work, and then Nicole will be lucky... for some reason it seems to me so, or maybe someone from work will call him :unsure:

4.30 star(s) 215 Votes