underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
You probably forgot that Nicole suspected her husband of cheating in the middle of the game? she was close to finding out how John fucks Sylvia... and she also somehow develops feelings for Mc, I don’t know about everyone, but I don’t see Nicole next to John... I know that the husband has the right to sleep with his wife, but not like that, fucking Sylvia like an animal, and if after sex Nicole and her husband, then she finds out who he was fucking with all this time, besides Sylvia, there were other whores, then she will definitely be shocked
I feel very sorry for Sylvia

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
You probably forgot that Nicole suspected her husband of cheating in the middle of the game? she was close to finding out how John fucks Sylvia... and she also somehow develops feelings for Mc, I don’t know about everyone, but I don’t see Nicole next to John... I know that the husband has the right to sleep with his wife, but not like that, fucking Sylvia like an animal, and if after sex Nicole and her husband, then she finds out who he was fucking with all this time, besides Sylvia, there were other whores, then she will definitely be shocked
I don't remember if there are scenes where John fucks Sylvia or only abuse her (without really fucking her).

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I'm not bashing the Creator or nothing but please keep Nicole outta John evil little hands. I can't stand his fugly ass. You know how to make a antagonist I'll give you that
Agree... It will be a blow below the belt if we see in a live picture how John fucks Nicole... o_O

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I don't remember if there are scenes where John fucks Sylvia or only abuse her (without really fucking her).
John did everything he could to Sylvia. then he made her moan from orgasm by thrusting a vibrator into her, then there were other scenes where he fucked her after the dildo. As far as I remember, this scene then immediately ends as soon as he was about to fuck her, he liked to watch her being humiliated, and I remember that very well.

Dipp3n

Sep 28, 2018
Agree... It will be a blow below the belt if we see in a live picture how John fucks Nicole... o_O
BRO nah I can't even. This site is already messed up with all this depraved games. This is the one I really enjoy and I only Focus one Love interest. I even turned down that weird ass glasses chick wish she would go on somewhere

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
John did everything he could to Sylvia. then he made her moan from orgasm by thrusting a vibrator into her, then there were other scenes where he fucked her after the dildo. As far as I remember, this scene then immediately ends as soon as he was about to fuck her
Yea, I remember those scenes, but it didn't show if he really fucked her, you know? I remember that (maybe) there are a scene where John is with her and another woman and it shows John is fucking the other woman but it doesn't show Sylvia. I'm not sure...

Reactions: Zokyed203

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Well, I like NTR, but as the developer said that Nicole would only be the MC, seeing the possibility of that having changed, I think it would be a stab in the back of his supporters (who believed and supported the game based on this statement).
Note: I don't like sex like blackmail, rape, forced sex. I like it when it's done with the girl's consent and will.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I remember that the developer, as soon as he returned, said that he himself could not expect this and made everyone worry about what would happen to the scene of Nicole and John... so I hope he comes up with a good idea and she doesn’t sleep with him.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dipp3n

Sep 28, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I put the relevant dialogue in the spoiler.
Yeah I read that to she never says it but it leads you to think she does but what I got from that is she was traumatized by him. I'm thinking she said no then he went on and abused her somehow. Thats why she wouldn't say what happened. Could be reading it wrong but I don't think she slept with him willingly if they did have sex.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 215 Votes